"Joumon doki-dokiiii!"Inugami Korone

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1696261406538.png

¥€$

Archive Hoarder
With AA essentially dead, closing thoughts:
- Good on Fen for getting out early.
- Good on Athy for blowing the whistle.
- I hope MEW will be OK.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

So you're saying one of his recruits wasn't able to stream bc she was basically homeless, so Jason decided to threaten her with a lawsuit and then got her to work on music for him for free? Grim.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Man, Nophi speedran three shitty VTuber agencies in such a short time. This is only tangentially related but one of them AuroraLiveVR had their own little drama that showcased how shady their hiring practices were. I made a video about it and after some time I got this DM on Twitter in which an alleged "marketing representative" from that company threatened and wanted to buy my services (yes, at the same time) to promote their upcoming talents.

Buying Me.png

This industry is full of shitty black companies.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Sakana is salivating with all those sad girls now available

Limkin

Oh look, it's the same company, I thought the name was familiar. I had no idea she worked for them as well
...this would mean AuroraLiveVR specifically hired a minor and tried to force her to do explicitly NSFW content (which is what this particular exodus was all about, as they tried to force everyone into creating such content)

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

Man, Nophi speedran three shitty VTuber agencies in such a short time. This is only tangentially related but one of them AuroraLiveVR had their own little drama that showcased how shady their hiring practices were. I made a video about it and after some time I got this DM on Twitter in which an alleged "marketing representative" from that company threatened and wanted to buy my services (yes, at the same time) to promote their upcoming talents.

View attachment 48373

They're stooping to begging Kuri to shill for them. I got a concise response that starts with n and ends with an r.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

View attachment 48373

They tried to do Vshojo tactics
But sadly i dont think even discount FalseEyeD (Khyo) would want to shill random corpos

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

RiverBear

Even the underage talent they got left the company? Yikes

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I'm preparing for the lolsuit arc, I don't think AA is completely dead yet.

Methinks the one who's getting the LOLsuit is Jason with all the creepy, fucked up things he did with the talents. Though knowing they are Taiwanese chinks (much worse than the ching chong ones IMHO) they'll sue everyone just to recoup the money. Better pray that the girls get some good lawyers to help them, they've been through a lot right now.

They're stooping to begging Kuri to shill for them. I got a concise response that starts with n and ends with an r.

Noir?
Never?
Newer?
Nectar?
Number?
Nearer?
Nicker?
Nipper?
Nagger?
Niggler?

Am I getting warmer?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

This reminded me of DN's tweet on how some small agencies are getting consultations from him

How desperate must you be to ask this guy for help

:whatastory:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆

archive

F7fA-sSagAAPct5 - Copy.png

F7fA-tXacAAC0EL - Copy.png

F7fA-uTbsAALGij - Copy.png

F7fA-vSasAA4J1p - Copy.png

some things that stood out to me:
Fen never liked Jason
MEW ended up being talent manager pre-debut and thus ended up as Jason's 'favorite' (yikes)
Nophi was hired because staff were already fans of hers (yikes again)
Jason pressured MEW into a Japan trip with him and his mom
Jason lied about MEW's earnings in order to mislead Azu about how much she could expect to make with Akio (sounds sketchy at best, potentially fraudulent if he misled talents about potential earnings to get them to sign contracts?)
Jason really did force one of his employees to audition for PixelLink so he could get 'tea'

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This reminded me of DN's tweet on how some small agencies are getting consultations from him

How desperate must you be to ask this guy for help

:whatastory:

I would sooner ask ChatGPT than this retard

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Props to Murray fo keeping the OP updated.

ogey_rrat

ogey
It just keeps getting worse and worse. If I was Jason I would probably just dfe at this point because there's no coming back from this.

edit:

Archive.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

archive

some things that stood out to me:
Fen never liked Jason
MEW ended up being talent manager pre-debut and thus ended up as Jason's 'favorite' (yikes)
Nophi was hired because staff were already fans of hers (yikes again)
Jason pressured MEW into a Japan trip with him and his mom
Jason lied about MEW's earnings in order to mislead Azu about how much she could expect to make with Akio (sounds sketchy at best, potentially fraudulent if he misled talents about potential earnings to get them to sign contracts?)
Jason really did force one of his employees to audition for PixelLink so he could get 'tea'

“There were talks of immediately signing her [Nophi] as it was a ‘unanimous’ call. Jason said ‘we’ll deal with the consequences later’.”

Well, he wasn’t wrong about dealing with the consequences later. Might just be a hunch, but I think the magnitude of the consequences may have been a teeny bit more than he anticipated.

To Jason and all of his sycophant managers: rest in piss, you won’t be missed.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

1696309483023.png
Oh no, the 15-year-old might not be "attractive" enough. There goes the last bit of plausible deniability - at the bare minimum, the company were complicit in putting her in front of bad actors who'd be watching her for the wrong reasons. It has the same disturbing slimy vibe as the little girls' beauty pageants.

Top Bottom