"Amelia wanted to walk to the mountain monkeys, so I said 'Bat (But)... bat... Japanese birajii issu dark and dangyaryasu!!' I'm from the countryside so I know the good and dangerous sides of it. I know very well because I grew up in a village! You have to go back at 5 in the morning because bears show up!"Oozora Subaru

The Hexagon aka Niganon and Randomtranny Flirting Room aka General Banter Thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's not a lot, but I have more respect for what's left of the sonic fans, after everything that has happened, than nintendo consoomer #0900199988109-Epsilon-F
I respect the Sonic games for constantly trying to change up how the game works, even if the previous games were great. Sometimes they miss, agreed. But I do appreciate the willingness to try new things. And there's something about the feeling of speed-running a level in a Sonic game and posting an amazing time that's hard to find in any other series.

Nintendo finds a formula that works and just repeats it to the point of staleness and stagnation. If you want the same thing over and over, that can be a good thing. But comparing Palworld to Pokemon shows how flawed this approach can be. Even forgetting the edgy aspects of Palworld that would never suit Pokemon, there's so many things that Palworld lets you do that really shows that Pokemon has been resting on its laurels for the last twenty years, refusing to try to innovate, never mind that the last Pokemon game was a buggy and slow piece of garbage. I can't really claim to be interested in Nintendo though, but that's because they don't do anything worth being interested in.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They had moment of glory with Pokemon Go, but it blew over in like two years and seems dead now.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They had moment of glory with Pokemon Go, but it blew over in like two years and seems dead now.
Pokemon go was cancer and destined to blow over like all dumb trends zoomers are into.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pokemon stagnation isn't entirely at Nintendo's feet, and Nintendo has certainly shown their ability to shake things up in areas like console design, which no one else does, as well as to make changes to mainline series in unexpected ways (TotK being a physics-machine sandbox).

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Pokemon Go is where all the problems started for the modern series.
I respect the Sonic games for constantly trying to change up how the game works, even if the previous games were great. Sometimes they miss, agreed. But I do appreciate the willingness to try new things.
I really don't get where this argument comes from. All sonic games are literally zoom zoom point a to point b. The "new things" (gimmicks) are no different than shit like letting Mario turn into a balloon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's not a lot, but I have more respect for what's left of the sonic fans, after everything that has happened, than nintendo consoomer #0900199988109-Epsilon-F
I have gone from enjoying the Zelda franchise to hating it because nintendrones think its appropriate to scream at any reviewer that doesn't give every Zelda game an automatic 10/10 before its even released.

I can forgive Botw for a lot of its faults but ToTK just doubled down on the same stupid shit. After hearing how much the team behind the games talk about how much they loved Skyrim, it's very apparent how much influence that game had. How else would any reasonable person willingly allow such a garbage UI and think that its perfectly fine to pause combat and constantly dig through your inventory for shit?

At least its pretty clear that the new Switch console next year is launching with a new Mario (actual effort here), Mario Kart 9 (likely zero or minimal effort), and a new Pokemon game (bound to be dogshit).

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pokemon stagnation isn't entirely at Nintendo's feet, and Nintendo has certainly shown their ability to shake things up in areas like console design, which no one else does, as well as to make changes to mainline series in unexpected ways (TotK being a physics-machine sandbox).
The only good Pokemon games were explorers of T/D/S

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Pokemon go was cancer and destined to blow over like all dumb trends zoomers are into.
One positive thing about pokemon Go is that it allowed me to sell my boxed and complete copies of fire red and emerald for a small fortune to some hipster in san francisco. Who says fads aren't useful sometimes.

Also watch as the newer pokemon games allow you to pelt pokemon with nerf guns or similar, based on what happened earlier this year.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One positive thing about pokemon Go is that it allowed me to sell my boxed and complete copies of fire red and emerald for a small fortune to some hipster in san francisco. Who says fads aren't useful sometimes.

Also watch as the newer pokemon games allow you to pelt pokemon with nerf guns or similar, based on what happened earlier this year.
Buying Holomem merch is always a good investment, you never know which of them is gonna graduate and in 20 years their merch will be ultra valuable.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Buying Holomem merch is always a good investment, you never know which of them is gonna graduate and in 20 years their merch will be ultra valuable.
I await the time where /biz/fags comb over our dramaposts every day, just to see whose merch might be worth scalping.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I await the time where /biz/fags comb over our dramaposts every day, just to see whose merch might be worth scalping.
Those Rushia "Promise rings" are probably worth more than Bitcoin at this point, might be a good investment?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

httn

Hag enthusiast

Stunned But Dumb

yes

Ivan must be getting lonely in the gulag.
Interesting, interesting. Nice to know!

Hey completely unrelated to this information, I've been thinking :gunpeko: should be a react if we end up getting a third row. No reason

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Helmet-kun

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Stunned But Dumb

You haven't gotten used to it after the swarm of "God's Strongest Meme-ery" usernames?
It's like getting punched in the face.The fact that you're used to it doesn't mean the next one will feel good

Top Bottom