"I am convinced that there are no bad people who enjoy Peppa Pig!"Pako

Nijisanji L Collection

TinyKusa

Early Adopter
Came across an entire Album (made by AI?) of just shitting on Nijisanji and Sisters
Fun stuff

Album: NijiYamanbas and their triggers

- t. Sister
- yacht
- Ennacuck
https://files.catbox.moe/z9yky7.mp3
- Anycolor but they chose Black

- You disgust me
- Please seethe
- baseball lovers
- Empty chairs
- How do you deal with Gura?
- I can't catch up to her
- Sign the contract

I really like Please Seethe

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
kek.png
Sisters are so mad at Hololive winning by doing nothing that they have started a massive astroturfing campaign to anti fwmc for not streaming while they moved having JP streams, some of them are also posing as phaseshills to try and start shit. Literal 6 fwmc bait threads on /vt/ today.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

FalseEyeD and Weebcon vs. Nijisanji. Who wins? We all do

Edit: Yes, late, etc.. Can't win them all

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
"Hey, man, sorry to ask, but we're getting some major shit from Nji about your tweet that may really hurt our con. Do you mind taking it down? It will really help us out."

"Oh damn! Sure, bro! No problem."

Makes whole ass video about it

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"Hey, man, sorry to ask, but we're getting some major shit from Nji about your tweet that may really hurt our con. Do you mind taking it down? It will really help us out."

Hes a grifter but to be fair a company allegedly threatening a con with withdrawing shit that isnt even part of its brand is kinda unprecedented in the current climate

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

thanks for outing yourself as the one who don't do reps (didn't watch the video)

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Why would I give that fag clicks?
I dunno, to not make braindead posts with pulled out of ass narrative /vt/-style maybe?
You missed very important thing between "Sure, bro! No problem" and "Makes whole ass video about it"

x Hades Stamps

That conversation was a year ago. Zaion’s termination was quite recent, but it wasn’t fresh at that point. A lot has changed since that convo.

fortnitesmasherX

thanks for outing yourself as the one who don't do reps (didn't watch the video)
I know that both of you really want the other person's penis inside of you, but I can promise you that no one here cares. Just fuck each other in silence and shut up.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TIL TTT didnt actually sing their debut song, they released the Music Video on the 25th of April
Enna and Marina handled it for them since apparently the talent didnt like singing

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Yeah they did the same thing with their Heroes wave(s), their song got sung by JP's Higuchi Kaede and EN's Ren Zotto...

I get that ILUNA and XSOLEIL's songs were disasters but I feel like the solution there is to.... start recruiting people who can sing?
Nijisanji EN's recruitment has never made sense to me. They managed to find a ton of great diamonds in the rough in the JP branch and the EN branch is (for the most part) a disaster.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah they did the same thing with their Heroes wave(s), their song got sung by JP's Higuchi Kaede and EN's Ren Zotto...

I get that ILUNA and XSOLEIL's songs were disasters but I feel like the solution there is to.... start recruiting people who can sing?
Nijisanji EN's recruitment has never made sense to me. They managed to find a ton of great diamonds in the rough in the JP branch and the EN branch is (for the most part) a disaster.

Oh but you see, Niji is not idols, so singing is optional my guy.
(It's interesting to see how ingrained in vtubing singing in particular is, even when so many people scoff at "idol shit")

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

I must have missed this because there's no way we didn't rib superduper about this

Or just go for less serious songs that don't put the spotlight on people who don't sing.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I must have missed this because there's no way we didn't rib superduper about this

Or just go for less serious songs that don't put the spotlight on people who don't sing.

I wonder if the songs are written before casting is finished, if someone who can't sing gets a role/model that has a spotlight what happens. I can believe Cheapsanji would just say oh well we aren't changing anything.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
(It's interesting to see how ingrained in vtubing singing in particular is, even when so many people scoff at "idol shit")
Yeah, even if the people arent good singers its still an ok way to advertise or even make it part of your brand, but still, even if it was meh i still remember Iluna's song for better or worse

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, even if the people arent good singers its still an ok way to advertise or even make it part of your brand, but still, even if it was meh i still remember Iluna's song for better or worse
I think it's seen a something that any company worth their popcorn should be able to pull off. Song covers and originals take a shit load of work to make happen and I get this sense of it being seen as "professional" in this industry to be able to crank them out.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
TIL TTT didnt actually sing their debut song, they released the Music Video on the 25th of April
Enna and Marina handled it for them since apparently the talent didnt like singing

This feels deliberate because of what the wave concept is like (I know TTT isn't part of it but it doesn't really matter in the end if the talent itself chooses to opt-out anyway), majority of the heroes wave are great singers and would probably handle their theme song well either way.
For me personally, it's actually a good thing because again it shows that they're not going to force everyone to go down the idol-like route if they don't want to chase that certain direction.

I've been wondering about the differences in the recruitment process between JP and EN branches because when it comes down to it, they're essentially taking similar paths (hiring known internet personalities and those within their circles, maybe a literal who once in a while) but JP manages to coup more success while EN keeps trying to shoot themselves in the foot just because of few mismanaged situation

Ballpark_Look

I think it's seen a something that any company worth their popcorn should be able to pull off. Song covers and originals take a shit load of work to make happen and I get this sense of it being seen as "professional" in this industry to be able to crank them out.
Niji also supposedly have a history of half assing projects and not paying people. It might be the case where these songs and covers have less than stellar production on them. The "Do just enough" so that it sounds fine to most people.

Sidenote:It's definitely possible to make bad singers sound presentable, just look at Phase Connect's group songs. Those songs included Dizzy, Pippa, and Lia; talents who are not great at singing.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
You know, people say this, but frankly a majority of Niji JP is made up of competent or amazing singers.
Even guys like Kanae and Kuzuha (who are mostly FPS guys) or the ROF-MAO boys (mostly comedy, zatsu, and variety content) release amazing covers and original music. It's just wild to me that JP has so many well-rounded talents (even weirdos like Leos Vincent can sing), while EN has what, five good singers? Of course, they do invest in training for the JP side that I really don't think they provide for the EN branch so I guess it isn't the fairest of comparisons.

I'd argue that singing is still so important in vtubing because it's easier to become a decent singer than it is to develop an entertaining personality, at least from what I've seen lmao. Covers and karaoke streams are a really straightforward way to get eyes on you and all the corpos know it.

Top Bottom