Latinx/Latine
69108-35ba7d91c5637ed490673ae4b884ab46.jpg
Don't talk shit about me or my son ever again

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I tried to make him 24340 pixels tall, but the software wouldn't let me.
:nolancries:

Illustration2-2.png

Stunned But Dumb

The tower of babel looks different from what I remember

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe people shit on Vesperg and Fagni's models when they were pure SOVL compared to Vox pube face and now this femboy's twin towers cosplay. :gloomiLaugh:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
This amuses me far more than it should

ezgif-7-4688b37b6f.gif

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Guys am i the only one, or does this looks like an improvement to anyone else?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
This fag is supposed to share a mama with a Holostars (Aragami Oga) and somehow the stars one still manages to have a decent outfit for every version while he kept getting bad wardrobe switch

Aragami-Oga-Full-Illustration-03.png

Those legs proportions are especially fucked up, the only good thing is that you don't have to stream with full-body model on-screen because that would be too distracting

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This fag is supposed to share a mama with a Holostars (Aragami Oga) and somehow the stars one still manages to have a decent outfit for every version while he kept getting bad wardrobe switch

Aragami-Oga-Full-Illustration-03.png

Those legs proportions are especially fucked up, the only good thing is that you don't have to stream with full-body model on-screen because that would be too distracting
Oga looking dapper as fuck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Stolen from /vt/

I feel a little bad for how much I laughed at that.

As for the Mika/Michi tax stuff, I think the issue started likely in the last year of the ID Office, which, when closed, they just kept taking the money and not sending it on. And given Anycolor's entire philosophy of being Nippon Ichi! to the death, no one ever bothered to actually check on the stuff that came with moving account handling to the Homeland.

The other tidbit is, for at least salary employees, Japanese Companies generally handle everything and the Income Tax stuff is really seamless for most Japanese. How the situation happened is likely not malicious and just simply incompetence. (Any surprise?) But after the fact, that money went somewhere, so the resolution likely was very malicious since the only thing Anycolor will expend any actual effort on is their own money. If you've ever interacted with folks/companies like that, you understand everything is just a chore to deal with because they're avarice has overtaken them. It's not even being stingy. It's a "it's my money" mentality that goes off the rails. It's also terrible business practices and normally badly hampers a company, unless they're sitting on some property that just always pays out.

As a broad point about Anycolor, they're definitely what we think of as the negative stereotype for a Japanese company. Cover is actually close to most Japanese companies, if a little more International. Anycolor only cares about Japan. They only do things overseas because they "have to". Everything follows from that. It's a great way to lose out on millions, but that's exactly the type of company they are.

Tuwuturu

Tutturu~
Early Adopter
Every new outfit they give to the golden gen this round is better than ever! :Vesper-UNHINGED: Fujolord getting the scraggly gooner samurai drip and now, Shoop, the Elizabeth Holmes version of Daddy Long Legs. :Zaion-HAHAFAYAH: Please, please give the blue femboy and the blonde himbopest even worst ones!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I was not ready for that oufit and the last two pages holy shit. Those whacky wailing inflatable airtube legs hit me from around the corner goddamn.
Had a jolly good laugh though :SelenHAHAhere:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

"Hi, I’m Saul Shuman. Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this black company is innocent. And that’s why I fight for you, Nijilivers! Better call Saul!"

Top Bottom