"America pisses me off"Usada Pekora

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
How the fuck have I not seen this before?
1685595408449.png

:whatastory: This is hilarious.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Nano this joke doesn't land like autism or female. Also we are beginning to suspect you may just be short and not actually smol......
:architect::ewww:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Someone's squatting on her old account username.

View attachment 28264
View attachment 28276

Screencap stolen from /pcg/, I went to archive it and they removed the header image before it went through.

EDIT: Pretty sure it's someone in the thread fucking around.
View attachment 28268
Archive
I wish this asshole would post these discord poops in coherent manner, even if it's BS, and provide some context as I don't what 1.2 that shit is supposed to be about. But it's funny.

Short

God Damn the Sun
is Nano a Pippa orbiter now?
2023-06-06 2.png

Tweet/Archive
2023-06-06.png

2023-06-06 1.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Really hope these three don't get blackballed from working with PC by doing this. That all three of them are doing it makes me think they've all decided they're in the clear since I can't imagine all three of them risking it otherwise. I guess we'll find out in time.

This triggers my time zone autism. If you see it you see it. If you don't see it enjoy your non-autistic life.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not quite; she's a Pippa orbiter orbiter. There's a difference.
Nano thought, "what makes Pippa successful, and can I emulate this?" Nano put her five brain cells to work and passed on obvious answers like, "working full-time for years practicing her skills as a youtuber", "being in a corpo that supports her weak points", and "having ambitious friends who want the best for her", and decided that the answer was "the colour blue" and "having a rabbit theme."

Hff201

Early Adopter
Nano thought, "what makes Pippa successful, and can I emulate this?" Nano put her five brain cells to work and passed on obvious answers like, "working full-time for years practicing her skills as a youtuber", "being in a corpo that supports her weak points", and "having ambitious friends who want the best for her", and decided that the answer was "the colour blue" and "having a rabbit theme."
While it's funny to joke about, and more than a few people have made the comparisons to Pippa and/or Pekora, I doubt much thought went into it beyond her seeing the premade model and thinking it looked cute.

I also want to say that while I think she was incredibly stupid for pissing away the Phase gig, and her Discord hugbox are not good company, I would still like to see her succeed. She's young, she fucked up, but there's nothing saying she can't unfuck her situation and make something of her new persona. Taking art commissions on top of streaming is a good start.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just want to say that I have noticed and then forgot that Yuri was streaming today (noticed multiple times mind you, I need an editor) because everytime I click on I get hit with a 30 second or longer unskippable ad

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just want to say that I have noticed and then forgot that Yuri was streaming today (noticed multiple times mind you, I need an editor) because everytime I click on I get hit with a 30 second or longer unskippable ad

Another reason why any streamer, Nano or otherwise, should make sure they're spread out on at least two platforms. Not only are there are people that won't use one platform, you're also less vulnerable to being deplatformed, losing your account, the platform you stream on becoming unusable, and so forth.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa commented on the recent Moonshine video featuring Nano. Suffice to say she doesn't harbor any negative feelings towards her. Maybe that's why Pippa is the only Phase member Nano follows.
Screenshot_20230609_112344.jpg

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

FyNFE4QWIAI5NAA.jpg

She's just straight-up posting the chair on her new account now, peak zero fucks given.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.

cucurut

Archive

She's just straight-up posting the chair on her new account now, peak zero fucks given.

Now it doesn't matter anyway. If she gave a single fuck, she would have waited with streami-... vtweeting activities at least until termination. Preferably take 2 or 3 weeks of break for clear cut.
By the way
1686340591803.png

Hff201

Early Adopter

1686344335607.png
Archive

...Christ.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan