"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

hololive ruined /jp/

she's streaming now.

wrp

I think you overestimate significance of 2 minute prerecorded scripted video deleted after a few days and I doubt she asked for permission for the latter. After all she has the twitch credentials, the best fish can do is scare her with lawsuit. Most likely it is one of "multiple breaches".
It's pretty significant given other corpos set the precedent for terminations to be unceremonious. Giving people closure, no matter how simple, makes a world of difference in how they respond to it.
Afaik, every vtuber who's ever left a company was either given some kind of celebrated send off, or a sudden stop of their business relationship at the time of announcement and no further comment. No middle ground, except Yuri. Until Yuri at least, what with the Smite/"Vshojo" promo event. You can't deny it's weird.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

this reminds me how moonshine was pissed about yuri being fired because he was making an animation about her and said he was gonna finish it regardless. Not a pip about it since, he seems like a stick to his guns kinda guy and him seemingly dropping it kinda tells he probably was informed what went down and didn't like what he heard.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's got her GamerSupps sponsorship back.

Archive

FxULvVCWACokWUE.jpg

Archive

Hff201

Early Adopter
Apologies for the double post, but I saw a post on /vt/ point out that Nano appears to have unfollowed everyone from Phase apart from Pippa/Yuni and Jelly's @moonjelly0 account.

There's not really a convenient way to show this in a post but you can dig through her following list here, if you want to go full autismo and look for any other follows of interest.

cucurut

Apologies for the double post, but I saw a post on /vt/ point out that Nano appears to have unfollowed everyone from Phase apart from Pippa/Yuni and Jelly's @moonjelly0 account.

There's not really a convenient way to show this in a post but you can dig through her following list here, if you want to go full autismo and look for any other follows of interest.
Scrapped following list

Attachments

• nano_following_20230530.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 19

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Really? As Nano? Frankly I'm surprised she was following any of them in the first place.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Really? As Nano? Frankly I'm surprised she was following any of them in the first place.
Following them makes sense - she worked closely with them for at least a year and would likely want to know what they were up to, even after having to leave Phase Connect. However, suddenly removing nearly all of her follows of them is interesting. Maybe it has something to do with how successful the Invaders were compared to Nano's redebut.

It's also probably part of her strategy in turning from a three-view to a two-view.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Following them makes sense - she worked closely with them for at least a year and would likely want to know what they were up to, even after having to leave Phase Connect. However, suddenly removing nearly all of her follows of them is interesting. Maybe it has something to do with how successful the Invaders were compared to Nano's redebut.

It's also probably part of her strategy in turning from a three-view to a two-view.
She's probably just having a menhera episode.
2023-05-30.png

2023-05-30 2.png

Archive/Tweet

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
She's probably just having a menhera episode.
Archive/Tweet
Heavy depression and low self esteem, I feel that. I've been in a not-so-lovely period of it myself, alas.

I would like Nano to get the ball rolling for herself. That's what I hope to see each time I glance at this thread tbh (along with past transgression rectified best she can, but that's more of a closed door thing, public apologies are smelly business) The longer she isn't consistent, the harder it will be....

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I have a video which Nano might find informative:

hololive ruined /jp/

was hylo one of the gals nuyuri was paling around with? would be funny if the cyberlive girls all quit and yuri was trapped in a 2 view hell of her own making.

Hff201

Early Adopter

She's currently streaming Dead Space to 260 people. I don't remember what kind of numbers her gaming streams used to get, but that doesn't seem too bad all things considered.

SomeRando

She's currently streaming Dead Space to 260 people. I don't remember what kind of numbers her gaming streams used to get, but that doesn't seem too bad all things considered.

Last Yuri stream I saw from her before termination had her sitting at like 150-160 or somewhere around that so she's doing somewhat better. I can't remember what game she was playing at the time.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

For a timeframe as Yuri she was getting around 300+ CCV I believe, but she has a real skill at shooting herself in the foot.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nano Debut was around 650, the short stream she did was around 450-ish, the stream before this was around 350-ish.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Nano Debut was around 650, the short stream she did was around 450-ish, the stream before this was around 350-ish.
Nano, I believe in you. You can definitely slide back to two-view status if you keep this up.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Someone's squatting on her old account username.

1685592563168244.png
1685593210454511.jpg

Screencap stolen from /pcg/, I went to archive it and they removed the header image before it went through.

EDIT: Pretty sure it's someone in the thread fucking around.
1685593282747.png
Archive

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Someone's squatting on her old account username.

View attachment 28264
View attachment 28276

Screencap stolen from /pcg/, I went to archive it and they removed the header image before it went through.

EDIT: Pretty sure it's someone in the thread fucking around.
View attachment 28268
Archive
Man, if only /pcg/ cared about actually watching vtubers as much as they like schizoposting about them, then maybe her viewcounts wouldn't be crashing harder than the Hindenburg.

Top Bottom