Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Without paying attention to the lolcow sphere, the fact that she has a 600+ page thread on KF tells me that her being in HoloEN would've been peak kino.
She should join phase then! Peaker kinoer!

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
moris asshat.PNG
I'm not sure why, but I feel compelled to share this.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Everyone's favorite Nerissa schizo (the one not named @Aka Split or @ValkyrieAce) continues to have a melty. Courteousy of Leddit.
image(2).png

tgmslc

Everyone's favorite Nerissa schizo (the one not named @Aka Split or @ValkyrieAce) continues to have a melty. Courteousy of Leddit.
View attachment 80497
Wait, can I just spam-call haters "incels" and watch them have an all-day melty over it?? All this time i've been wasting brainspace tryna use facts & logic.
:shiinastare:

imagine being the most basic and inoffensive white woman in Hololive and still having schizos
Nerissa haters absolutely baffle me and this guy doesn't even seem to come from another vtuber community, so who knows what in God's goofy asshole he's even doing here. I've seen people get "ready to punch a motherfucker" mad over "Game Of Thrones/A Song Of Ice And Fire" disagreements but this is a level of autism that's genuinely impressive. Wanna harness this low-t looking idiot to a machine and see if I can derive some form of infinitely renewable clean energy from him.

Last edited:

Negzana

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
imagine being the most basic and inoffensive white woman in Hololive and still having schizos
you dont understand she called rr martins masterpiece shit thats why she must burn

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
you dont understand she called rr martins masterpiece shit thats why she must burn
I think this the most stupid reason to anti a vtuber that i will ever see

Awoogers

I think this the most stupid reason to anti a vtuber that i will ever see
mind you it was a harmless fucking thing since she literally just said something along the lines of not knowing and not really caring about games of thrones and the absolute sperg declared her the sworn enemy of his bloodline

funny shit i tell you

Negzana

mind you it was a harmless fucking thing since she literally just said something along the lines of not knowing and not really caring about games of thrones and the absolute sperg declared her the sworn enemy of his bloodline

funny shit i tell you
So not only is he going schizo over a basic white woman

He's going schizo over a basic white woman having a nonbasic take?

Awoogers

So not only is he going schizo over a basic white woman

He's going schizo over a basic white woman having a nonbasic take?
basically yeah

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I only dislike her because of the people treating her like god's greatest gift to Hololive vocalists when she's an inconsistent live singer at best.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I only dislike her because of the people treating her like god's greatest gift to Hololive vocalists when she's an inconsistent live singer at best.
It stopped. ERB, an actual talented singer, took her spot to try and bait irystocrats.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It stopped. ERB, an actual talented singer, took her spot to try and bait irystocrats.
BUT IRYS LEARNS SONGS FASTER :faunacry:

Negzana

It helps when Gura rarely streams and never karaokes nowadays, not sure about IRyS but IIRC she has throat issues making her sing rarely, and Mumei is constantly sickly.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah both of them are now being shipped into a lesbian relationship by the fans.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
BUT IRYS LEARNS SONGS FASTER :faunacry:
Nothing is more retarded than the whole "x is better than y at z" debate when you get to levels of they are all at, anyway. Realizing people actually were serious about that shit took all the fun out of bait-posting which is why I pretty much quit it.

It helps when Gura rarely streams and never karaokes nowadays, not sure about IRyS but IIRC she has throat issues making her sing rarely, and Mumei is constantly sickly.
Mumei got sick in January last year and has had a cough that fucked up her throat pretty bad that still hasn't fully gone away. IRyS' throat is more affected by her streaming long hours than it is singing. What originally triggered her throat issues which lead to her discovering her issues with throat nodules was recording a bunch for her Journey EP, which was filled with songs that were put of her comfort zone with singing. I believe Nerissa tries not to belt regularly because belting causes issues with her throat.

tragic amphibian

Amateur singers and destroying their voice because of bad/unsustainable technique, name a more iconic duo!

(It's any singer and being such a clueless musical retard that even bass players look like Nobel laureates next to them)

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Realizing people actually were serious about that shit took all the fun out of bait-posting which is why I pretty much quit it.
I don't like baitposting because some RETARD will always say "but unironically" and feel vindicated in their brainrot.

Top Bottom