"I can only sleep to dommy mommy ASMR. it has to be loud enough to keep my neighbors awake too"Tomoe Umari

/vt/ insanity and antis

Negzana

>Mumei is a white supremacist
>we know that Moom is a kiwifag

I already like Mumei, you don't need to keep selling me on her.
She needs to do a collab alongside Panko and Ayame

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What did happen to mumei? Is she doing a gura?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What did happen to mumei? Is she doing a gura?
Trouble with her voice.

Archive

I don't mind mooms taking breaks because she still streams semi-regularly even during downtime and gives occasional updates like this, so it feels less cynical than just disappearing off the face of the Earth until a new merch line's ready.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Trouble with her voice.

Archive

I don't mind mooms taking breaks because she still streams semi-regularly even during downtime and gives occasional updates like this, so it feels less cynical than just disappearing off the face of the Earth until a new merch line's ready.

Her BF needs to calm down.

Negzana

Trouble with her voice.

Archive

Shion, Ayame, and Mooms give semi-regular updates or official announcements of being on hiatus so I can excuse their lack of streams

Negzana

Sisters: We anti Kaela because she *checks for anything* plays Minecraft too good

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

just think this Fiana moment does deserve to be in this thread as well

but, as always, its quite easy to fake this with inspect element

but then, its not as funny

also, have a weird ass rap? I came across

sbiojbee_o.png

Negzana

I found the absolute abyss of sister false flag insanity on /vt/ that came from the numberfag thread earlier this month where they suggested, totally as a true holofan who is just concerned about "the homos" that Yagoo, Sora, Miko, Suisei, Fubuki, and Pekora enable "the homos" and should be fired/terminated to save Hololive. At a certain point I can't tell if these are absolutely schizophrenic unicorns, sisters, or false flaggers.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I found the absolute abyss of sister false flag insanity on /vt/ that came from the numberfag thread earlier this month where they suggested, totally as a true holofan who is just concerned about "the homos" that Yagoo, Sora, Miko, Suisei, Fubuki, and Pekora enable "the homos" and should be fired/terminated to save Hololive. At a certain point I can't tell if these are absolutely schizophrenic unicorns, sisters, or false flaggers.
"Save hololive" does bro live under a rock?

tgmslc

I only have my own experience with HoloPromise but I pretty much never see schizo unicorns like this in stream chat for Fauna, Mumei, or Kronii. So its a case of either:
1. They're all vod-watchers
2. They're so few that its easy to miss their single-digit number of messages
3. They're sisters/anti's who don't actually watch streams & just falseflag/baitpost.

tgmslc

Spent hours scrolling 4chan on this cuz I woke up at 4am with tooth pain & couldn't get back to sleep, decided suffering was the next best thing.
1000008932.jpg

Also putting this here cuz I don't know if it goes anywhere else, but some incredibly tired-sounding anon posted claims that the Fauna anti who's been shitting up /vt/ since December last year is actually Kyousha, a Flip DDR player who's also been shitting up both Millie & Jurard's chats, as well as reposting basically everything Millie & Jurard tweet out. (Warning that I did eventually come across some loli hentai scrolling on his Twitter)

1000008935.png

According to another poster he also doxed himself by posting his college application while tryna shitpost but after searching for a few hours I couldn't find it. I might need help from somebody who knows what they're doing to dig that deep.

1000008934.png

Anons on /vt/ also seem to think that Kyousha's the ennaschizo/selenfag/nijilover/holospy that's been cross-thread shitposting between /nijien/ and other threads, smth to do with the exact same sentences showing up in multiple threads on cooldown. As well as appearing verbatim on the doxxsite, so, that's fun.

1000008933.png

If he's actually the brownfeet Fauna anti as well as all these other /vt/ schizoposters, isn't he like... half the board's worst enemy?? Anyways, I spent way too much time on this, I'mma try to go back to sleep.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Spent hours scrolling 4chan on this cuz I woke up at 4am with tooth pain & couldn't get back to sleep, decided suffering was the next best thing.
View attachment 73902

Also putting this here cuz I don't know if it goes anywhere else, but some incredibly tired-sounding anon posted claims that the Fauna anti who's been shitting up /vt/ since December last year is actually Kyousha, a Flip DDR player who's also been shitting up both Millie & Jurard's chats, as well as reposting basically everything Millie & Jurard tweet out. (Warning that I did eventually come across some loli hentai scrolling on his Twitter)

View attachment 73906

According to another poster he also doxed himself by posting his college application while tryna shitpost but after searching for a few hours I couldn't find it. I might need help from somebody who knows what they're doing to dig that deep.

View attachment 73905

Anons on /vt/ also seem to think that Kyousha's the ennaschizo/selenfag/nijilover/holospy that's been cross-thread shitposting between /nijien/ and other threads, smth to do with the exact same sentences showing up in multiple threads on cooldown. As well as appearing verbatim on the doxxsite, so, that's fun.

View attachment 73903

If he's actually the brownfeet Fauna anti as well as all these other /vt/ schizoposters, isn't he like... half the board's worst enemy?? Anyways, I spent way too much time on this, I'mma try to go back to sleep.
WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK YOU FLIPFAGS ARE HUFFING IN THAT SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY THAT MAKES YOU SCHIZOMAXXING FOR VTUBERS!?!?!? THIS IS LIKE THE NTH TIME I'M READING IN THE FORUM THAT A FLIPFAG IS A TOTAL SCHIZO NUTJOB. AMERICA SHOULD'VE DROPPED AN ATOMIC BOMB ON YOU FLIPNIGGAS, YOU SCHIZO AF!!!

tgmslc

WHAT IN THE FUCKING FUCK YOU FLIPFAGS ARE HUFFING IN THAT SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY THAT MAKES YOU SCHIZOMAXXING FOR VTUBERS!?!?!? THIS IS LIKE THE NTH TIME I'M READING IN THE FORUM THAT A FLIPFAG IS A TOTAL SCHIZO NUTJOB. AMERICA SHOULD'VE DROPPED AN ATOMIC BOMB ON YOU FLIPNIGGAS, YOU SCHIZO AF!!!
I didn't have "Being a vtuber fan made me racist" on my 2024 Bingo Card yet here I am.
:gurastress:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
actually the world probably would have been better if they dropped the fat boy in PH instead of nagasaki

Negzana

I still vouch we take all unmarried Flip women out of that shit hole and leave all other Flips locked behind a massive seawall making the perimeter of that inbred archipelago

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 73902

View attachment 73906

View attachment 73905

View attachment 73903

All the issues of the fanbase leading back to Niji fans being retards. Fucking classic. Of course he likes the biggest asshat in Stars, too.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
View attachment 73902

View attachment 73906

View attachment 73905

View attachment 73903

>college application
He's Flip AND a zoomer, so the retardation stacks.

JPICE is the Junior Philippine Institute for Civil Engineers, which is a catch-all organization for Civil Engineering students. As the "Junior" implies, it's the kiddie arm of the professional organization for civil engineers. He was "forced" to join probably because most of the Civil Eng students at his uni opted in, so it would be awkward if he didn't. So yeah, he's a STEM autist too, to add to the mix.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If all this is true, he definitelu deserves his own thread for being utterly nuts enough to schizo like everything with a pulse.

tgmslc

the gnome conspiracy

"Save hololive" does bro live under a rock?
Who are they kidding? Gay shit absolutely makes the girls a ton of money, it's why they all do it to greater or lesser extent.

Top Bottom