"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

vShojo - The original edgy mean white girl corpo, now unofficial Nijisanji & Hololive retirement home

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Even more normie coverage of the Froot shit (13:27)

Not sure if this reaches a different type of audience other than asmontards fanbase, but it's even more eyes on Froot, semi irrelevant channel but it may pick up if the Vanoss audience cares enough I guess, either way it surprises me that even more people caught on to the Froot drama.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just for completeness' sake, i did a quick little archive of Froot's archived /k/ messages from leftie media org Unicorn Riot, its 19 pages of her talking to /k/ tards and being edgy
the base leak site is (note that its a direct lefty media org so practice internet safety unless you want to give them their IP)

If you look up the discord User ID they caught, it seemingly gives you a still legitimate Froot user, although allegedly her discord was changed since, but the PFP and banner are from a 3 month old and 6 month covers respectively, the particularly damning thing that could give more concerete legitimacy to that discord ID is the "Partnered Server Owner" badge which is the one badge she has
rx3G5DZ.png

z3z8IN5.png

I looked it up out of curiosity, and partnered servers do require verification to take, so unless there is a discord partnered froot impostor, its probably her

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Betrayal is the ninth circle of hell for a reason.
because dante was REALLY butthurt over his exile? oh you meant froot is a whore and belongs in the depths.
I suppose she wanted to get on top of it and finally silence all those meanie 4chin chuds who keep making those memes of her
among the normie-verse there has been nothing but unabashed support and yas-queening which considering thats the VSJ target audience, is enough for them and makes up for any other PR blunders that such a bizzare and sudden statement could bring

On a more rrat worthy reason (source: my ass) she could have caught wind of something that could get her in trouble considering her colorful past of being associated with the 4chins, all this normie good will and pity have people dismissing most of this as just 4chan gay ops, in spite of Silvervale saying nothing, people are also crafting narratives to absolve her of any wrongdoing during the hoglegs arc, so on that note people have been fighting "her battles" of her character so to speak for her
what no one seems to understand you gather clout to spend at the in game shop it makes all your past fuck ups as a human go away MAGICALLY just make sure to mention someone else is worse.

ignore the rustling of further skeletons in the closet.

Dr. Welshman

Even more normie coverage of the Froot shit (13:27)

Not sure if this reaches a different type of audience other than asmontards fanbase, but it's even more eyes on Froot, semi irrelevant channel but it may pick up if the Vanoss audience cares enough I guess, either way it surprises me that even more people caught on to the Froot drama.

Even funnier, the reddit page r/YouTube drama is currently having a meltdown over Nogla covering this because of the silly edgy jokes and shit they did years ago when the Internet was actually a fun loving place.
And apparently because he's Christian his views are tainted or some shit? It's reddit, so I suppose leftist retards need a boogeyman to help fight for muh poor victim Froot (and yes, they are taking her side hard, and even trying to say the old reliable "she's changed!" when I pointed out she took the piss out of her Troon bro) truly reddit is a paradise for the retards...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
vsshoojoblock.png

Vshojo's DMCA/Piracy removal company MUSO has DMCA-ed a catbox upload of the early Ironmouse interview clip where she reveals she had a daughter

Heres the DMCA.txt file
the txt alleges this was filed back in July 11th of this year

Attachments

• 2024-07-11-DMCA-Takedown-Notice-on-behalf-of-VShojo.txt
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Even funnier, the reddit page r/YouTube drama is currently having a meltdown over Nogla covering this because of the silly edgy jokes and shit they did years ago when the Internet was actually a fun loving place.
And apparently because he's Christian his views are tainted or some shit? It's reddit, so I suppose leftist retards need a boogeyman to help fight for muh poor victim Froot (and yes, they are taking her side hard, and even trying to say the old reliable "she's changed!" when I pointed out she took the piss out of her Troon bro) truly reddit is a paradise for the retards...
Since when Nogla became a youtube drama commentator?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
View attachment 79726

Vshojo's DMCA/Piracy removal company MUSO has DMCA-ed a catbox upload of the early Ironmouse interview clip where she reveals she had a daughter

Heres the DMCA.txt file

Anyone got a reupload? :smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 79726

Heres the DMCA.txt file
Thanks for confirming it vshokeks.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!
Thanks for confirming it vshokeks.
So Ironmouse is la puta principal of Vshojo. No wonder Nyanners, Vei and Silver left, they can't handle the competition especially when she already has a daughter.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Since when Nogla became a youtube drama commentator?
at least for a few years now really but he mainly just shits on miniladd when he and his friends look at memes about him iirc

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
View attachment 79726

Heres the DMCA.txt file
Ok why is there a need to hide this? I was on the side of not caring about this shit but now i am really starting to doubt

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Ok why is there a need to hide this? I was on the side of not caring about this shit but now i am really starting to doubt

Another reason I don't trust any of the original line-up of VShojo.

It's one thing to have personal information dug up, another to have family information that you tried to keep private get revealed; this is her casually discussing it in an interview in her Ironmouse persona.

You don't get to just wave your hand and make all that go away. The EU and you can fuck off with your sci-fi dystopia shit.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Another reason I don't trust any of the original line-up of VShojo.

It's one thing to have personal information dug up, another to have family information that you tried to keep private get revealed; this is her casually discussing it in an interview in her Ironmouse persona.

You don't get to just wave your hand and make all that go away. The EU and you can fuck off with your sci-fi dystopia shit.
Furthermore, actions like this will only bring more attention to the information she wants hidden. Her having a kid, I imagine, is not something a lot of people know or care about. Making a bit stink about it and issuing DMCAs has the potential of the one being struck retaliating and spreading her information to even more third parties that will in turn disseminate the information further than ever before.

Some Guy Who Reads

Dipshits have never heard of the Streisand Effect. Unfortunately for them, Ironmouse's newfound fame and success means drama channels will jump on this like a starving dog onto a hunk of meat. Good move, retards.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
So, when are they supposed to announce the results of their auditions?

And will they announce the results of the first set of auditions they did years ago after that? :smugmoona:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So, when are they supposed to announce the results of their auditions?

And will they announce the results of the first set of auditions they did years ago after that? :smugmoona:
Should be soon, they already teased the winner a little while back but she's getting the real thing this time instead of a stopgap so it's taking a bit.

image.png

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Personally I'm of the opinion that Ironmouse having a child is none of my business and as long as she does her content well (which, she is my favourite vshojo) it doesn't matter, but I'm also aware that this opinion is not shared by many people and she has a lot of haters who she tends to get one guyed by, so Streisanding this was not a good idea. I don't think Mouse expected to gain this much popularity (the interview is from the Babymouse era when she used a free rig of a Voiceroid character someone put on Steam Workshop, before her 2020 explosion in popularity) so I do kind of understand her being more laissez-faire about her private life in the early days, but I do also think it was a dumb move and you shouldn't tell strangers on the internet stuff like this.

Top Bottom