"Let's have loads of Komodo dragons at home!!! And they will eat all the bugs!!!"Utatane Nasa

vShojo - The original edgy mean white girl corpo, now unofficial Nijisanji & Hololive retirement home

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Now I don't know if this is real or not but it's spreading like a wildfire on Facebook and it's Facebook so it being misinformation is more than likely

It is funny tho
78945-118f451ea6c96cbac870ba9cea6e7a55.jpg
1727074325462.png

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Froot still lives in the UK, right? She would be one to not understand their Defamation laws.

frz

Now I don't know if this is real or not but it's spreading like a wildfire on Facebook and it's Facebook so it being misinformation is more than likely

It is funny tho
View attachment 79019
I like how this thread is just literally laugh at @awooger the thread
But my retarded brother from SEA, the "y c b" aren't even aligned, not to mention there's 0 fucking spacing between the last sentence and the reply shit

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
There's a whole host of weird justifications why she's doing it and none of the choices make sense or go far enough.

She's doing it for pity clout is weird because shouldn't she try faking like a rape or something? The worst the doc says is she got booted out of his house.

Doing it to get more simp cash doesn't make sense either because although she's been on a small decline there's still 1000-2000 simps she's getting per stream and that's big enough viewership to get decent sponsorship deals on top of donations/subs.

She's doing it for revenge also doesn't track because she hasn't brought any indication to light as to who her ex is. Does anyone even have his dox?

I guess the only thing left we got is....she's doing it because...she's...retarded......
:gunpeko:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's the mistakes quote clip for your stream @The Proctor

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
I can't believe Awoogers a flip of all people is into pegging by agreeing what GSD said about him.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Froot update. She denies any harassment.

A

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

A

All she needed to do was to shut up again and wait for the heat from the current drama to blow over. She really is her own worst enemy.

:NOWWELAUGH:
What a fucking retard. Asmon had already retracted his video and most people were beginning to forget about her Google doc. What a way to reignite the Pikamee/Silvervale Hogwarts drama once more.

Last edited:

niggaphil

All she needed to do was to shut up again and wait for the heat from the current drama to blow over. She really is her own worst enemy.

:NOWWELAUGH:
What a fucking retard.
Vhoeshow management could not shut her mouth up because TALENT FREEDOM!!!!! :talentfreedom:

However, they can tell KSON to STFU, making KSON the beta/cuck talent in Vhoeshow! :NOWWELAUGH:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

A

At this point i wonder if Silver and maybe Vei are just doing pic related while this all goes down

461.png

Silver is pretty much the one of the major talking points when people talk about Froot's misgivings and she has been radio silent lmao

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

A

"I have never condoned harassment of any kind because of how much I have personally had to deal with."
You shouldn't condone harassment even if you never received any at all. You shouldn't condone it just because harassment is the wrong thing to do. This just reads as another attempt to complain about how much she's suffering.

Mantine

A

lmao this whole Froot 'drama' is a perfect case study on why corpos need full time professional retard wranglers. :vesperfacepalm:

Top Bottom