"WHAT'S YOUR NAME? APPLE?! PUH! GET OUT!"Tenma Maemi

vShojo - The original edgy mean white girl corpo, now unofficial Nijisanji & Hololive retirement home

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Froot update. She denies any harassment.

A

Holy fucking retardation lmao

Literally everyone was gonna forget about it giving her the chance to get away(again) but boy did he choke on a dick somewhere and just yapped like a roosters ass

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I almost forgot about this whore and when I come in to check if she was retarded enough to fan the flames, there she goes :dokiwheeze: If silverbae was half the cunt I think she is, she would throw herself on the floor and "speak up" how froot's message only made the harassing worse for her over playing a fucking videogame. I don't ask much from the universe, just give me this little fun and I won't complain about the constant assraping I get on a regular, please universe :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Here's the mistakes quote clip for your stream @The Proctor

This person showed up in my comments with an awfully convenient framing of the silent stream with the infamous mistakes quote that allegedly absolves Froot of any wrongdoing
Screenshot_20240924-053117.pngScreenshot_20240924-053103.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Who wants to watch Turkey Tom be a retard for 24 minutes?

He's right that Asmongold and Westjett's coverage amounting to "so uhh people are saying she cheated" is weak, but given his entire take on the situation frames her cheating in a sympathetic light shows he's been getting too close to Destiny for his own good.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

He's right that Asmongold and Westjett's coverage amounting to "so uhh people are saying she cheated" is weak, but given his entire take on the situation frames her cheating in a sympathetic light shows he's been getting too close to Destiny for his own good.

That's not the only reason. Turkey Tom in one of his live streams said that he once cheated himself and it wasn't such a big deal because it's "part of being an adult".

So yeah, he's getting worse day by day trying to ape Destiny for whatever reason. I think being on YT fucking rotted his common sense.

Edit: I went back to check his statement and it's even worse. He claims "70% percent of people cheat in relationships." When pressed, he admitted he made the numbers up for his argument.
:vesperfacepalm:

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Betrayal is the ninth circle of hell for a reason.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Froot update. She denies any harassment.

A

Meaningless statement that's preaching to the choir. No-one but the lowest IQ useful idiots ever "condones harassment" in public. But anyone who's been around the block long enough, like being a figure on the internet for the length and in the places Froot has been, knows how to dogwhistle it and draw targets on people in a way that's just plausibly deniable enough to skate by - if they don't have a public history of shady behaviour like Froot does anyways. This isn't 2014 where e-celebrity was new and no-one understood what you could lead to with certain actions and statements. There is no way to read Froot's statements in the Silvervale drama as anything other than an implicit endorsement of what happened to her.

lolwatagain

Meaningless statement that's preaching to the choir. No-one but the lowest IQ useful idiots ever "condones harassment" in public. But anyone who's been around the block long enough, like being a figure on the internet for the length and in the places Froot has been, knows how to dogwhistle it and draw targets on people in a way that's just plausibly deniable enough to skate by - if they don't have a public history of shady behaviour like Froot does anyways. This isn't 2014 where e-celebrity was new and no-one understood what you could lead to with certain actions and statements. There is no way to read Froot's statements in the Silvervale drama as anything other than an implicit endorsement of what happened to her.
Or she can just get her mom to do it.

Dr. Welshman

Christ, it makes you think why the fuck she is doing this, now of all times.

Is she that fucking petty that Michi is beating her by simply being a better, nicer Chuuba that the only logical thing that vapid whore can think of is to drag up old drama?

Fucking dumb arse.

Unseiso Dragon

Seiso? Say No!
Is she that fucking petty that Michi is beating her by simply being a better, nicer Chuuba that the only logical thing that vapid whore can think of is to drag up old drama?
The age-old saying "men are easy, just be nice to them" is basically kryptonite for some, please understand

Saturnus

haha it's unou

I'd rather watch Norwegian Pewdiepie with autism talk about it.

:BijouBijou:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Not sure if you've ever caught any of Froot's streams, but if she's not producing art (the only thing she's arguably good for apart from signalling her virtue), she's a black hole of entertainment and personality. The model can only do so far to carry her.

niggaphil

Sounds like Sayu jabbing on Froot indirectly :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Archive

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Sounds like Sayu jabbing on Froot indirectly :Calli-IT'SHAPPENING:

Archive

Nah, she's just latching onto the drama of someone else with MASSIVELY more clout than Froot and less likely to take blowback over because there is no fan overlap.
:pathetic:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not sure if you've ever caught any of Froot's streams, but if she's not producing art (the only thing she's arguably good for apart from signalling her virtue), she's a black hole of entertainment and personality. The model can only do so far to carry her.
I actually think she's also a pretty good singer her MVs are pretty good but other than that the only thing she's got is "cute" act on stream

Top Bottom