"WHY ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN"nanobites

vShojo - The original edgy mean white girl corpo, now unofficial Nijisanji & Hololive retirement home

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Personally I'm of the opinion that Ironmouse having a child is none of my business and as long as she does her content well (which, she is my favourite vshojo) it doesn't matter, but I'm also aware that this opinion is not shared by many people and she has a lot of haters who she tends to get one guyed by, so Streisanding this was not a good idea. I don't think Mouse expected to gain this much popularity (the interview is from the Babymouse era when she used a free rig of a Voiceroid character someone put on Steam Workshop, before her 2020 explosion in popularity) so I do kind of understand her being more laissez-faire about her private life in the early days, but I do also think it was a dumb move and you shouldn't tell strangers on the internet stuff like this.
I literally only care because VShojo keep taking the video down. Censoring the Internet shouldn't ever be considered acceptable.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Should be soon, they already teased the winner a little while back but she's getting the real thing this time instead of a stopgap so it's taking a bit.

image.png
If they could clone Henya, that would be objectively a good thing for the whole planet.

Top Bottom