"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

Vidya Games Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

I've completed the DLC thrice now.

Cold Greatsword and Savage Lion Claw was probably the hardest route.

Black Steel Greatshield/Verdegris Greatshield/Fingerprint Stone Shield with Blood Antspur/Frozen Needle was the easiest. Poking everything from behind a Greatshield was peak.
Posting it here so I don't clog up the liveposting thread.

But yeah, I haven't had much time to play the DLC but it's very apparent that slow mongoloid weapons get cucked in the DLC because bosses have such short recovery frames that they'll hit you if you hit them with a slow weapon. So far I've cleared up to all 3 of the bosses in the Shadow Keep (Mesmer/Gaius/Sunflower) but I haven't had the time to fight them.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
But yeah, I haven't had much time to play the DLC but it's very apparent that slow mongoloid weapons get cucked in the DLC because bosses have such short recovery frames that they'll hit you if you hit them with a slow weapon. So far I've cleared up to all 3 of the bosses in the Shadow Keep (Mesmer/Gaius/Sunflower) but I haven't had the time to fight them.
I ended up having to stick to things like Carian Slicer for the final boss on my first run (int build), because you simply don't have enough time to use most normal spells/ashes.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you own Total War: Pharaoh, their final content update is coming in two days (apart from patches and bugfixes), complete with a dedicated FAQ webpage that I'll try to break down:

Total War: Pharaoh - Dynasties FAQ

-Total War: PHARAOH - DYNASTIES is a major revision of the game with additional content and changes, new regions, new factions, new units, new gameplay systems, expanded campaign map, legacy bugfixes, all of which is what would have normally been a year's worth of paid DLC in any other Total War game
-If you own the base game, then you just got a steam executable to pre-load DYNASTIES, you'll need around ~80 GB to store it, and it's a ~43.2 GB download on steam
-You can't just buy Dynasties on its own, you can only get it by purchasing the base game, and the Blood DLC will be compatible between the two.
-Every single mod must be remade in the new Assembly Kit, they are not compatible between the base game and the revision.
-No more planned content updates after this, just bug fixing and stability patches.

this is arguably what the game should have been at launch, and I'll have to give it a fair shake for the sake of copium that it might actually be good. hopefully the modding community is able to settle after the split, now that the game is in maintenance mode.

UberSoldat

If you own Total War: Pharaoh, their final content update is coming in two days (apart from patches and bugfixes), complete with a dedicated FAQ webpage that I'll try to break down:

-Total War: PHARAOH - DYNASTIES is a major revision of the game with additional content and changes, new regions, new factions, new units, new gameplay systems, expanded campaign map, legacy bugfixes, all of which is what would have normally been a year's worth of paid DLC in any other Total War game
-If you own the base game, then you just got a steam executable to pre-load DYNASTIES, you'll need around ~80 GB to store it, and it's a ~43.2 GB download on steam
-You can't just buy Dynasties on its own, you can only get it by purchasing the base game, and the Blood DLC will be compatible between the two.
-Every single mod must be remade in the new Assembly Kit, they are not compatible between the base game and the revision.
-No more planned content updates after this, just bug fixing and stability patches.

this is arguably what the game should have been at launch, and I'll have to give it a fair shake for the sake of copium that it might actually be good. hopefully the modding community is able to settle after the split, now that the game is in maintenance mode.

That doesn't help the current state of CA.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

This shit is deader than Tutankhamun, let it die

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
listen, man, I just want this to be good so I don't have to wait another decade for a studio to make a Bronze Age strategy game again, if the modders aren't able to get past the schism between both versions of the game

...seriously though, the Bronze Age mods in paradox games have had such a rocky history, and now that this is ALSO ending on a rocky note, I take that personally!

Bronze

Humble games team is laid off. They are restructuring according to them

UberSoldat

In other news, Shadows of the Damned of all things is getting a remaster

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

I think this is the first time Subaru has played this.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

I think this is the first time Subaru has played this.

Yeah it was. She finished it a few weeks ago and started Ace Attorney right after.

UberSoldat

Today marks the release of the Bladekisser DLC for Trepang2, featuring new maps alongside new guns.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Good News, EDF 6 is now available! Surely it will re-capture some of the Helldivers 2 fervor, right?

...Well, Bad News, you need an Epic Games Store account to play multiplayer on Steam, which seems to have been missing from the store page since pre-orders began. Surprise!

niggaphil

Good News, EDF 6 is now available! Surely it will re-capture some of the Helldivers 2 fervor, right?

...Well, Bad News, you need an Epic Games Store account to play multiplayer on Steam, which seems to have been missing from the store page since pre-orders began. Surprise!

Thank god i did not buy this garbage. First I would like to preorder to get HoloEN DLC, but after that i found out Asian region could only get the HoloJP stuff.

Since Helldiver will get major update next month, I will continue to helldive with my wife for another 300-400 hours

UberSoldat

Kalion

:)
I found out Asian region could only get the HoloJP stuff.
You can use CreamAPI to activate the JP DLC in any region (and all the other DLC too).

UberSoldat

Civvie plays Fallen Aces

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
oh shit, 7 Days To Die just released 1.0 after a decade of early access, we really ARE in the endtimes (and EDF 6 is further buried, not even HoloLive can save it):

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Thank god i did not buy this garbage. First I would like to preorder to get HoloEN DLC, but after that i found out Asian region could only get the HoloJP stuff.

Since Helldiver will get major update next month, I will continue to helldive with my wife for another 300-400 hours
You can use CreamAPI to activate the JP DLC in any region (and all the other DLC too).
Also I hear you don’t need an actual epic account, you just put in a birthday and it links to the epic store or something. (It uses epic for multiplayer)
Seems like overblown Reddit-tier whining.

Are there any easy to use mod tools for the game? I want to edit weapon projectiles.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
You do have to download the DLC files first and then you can use creamapi to unlock the DLC

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
In other news, Fallout: London is finally up on GOG, since it's too large for Nexus because of the ~33 GB file size (effectively doubling the size of the base game). To capitalize on this, GOG is promoting the mod with their giveaway system, and running a 50% off sale on FO4 GOTY at the same time, both links below for ease of access:

Fallout: London - GOG

Fallout 4 GOTY Edition - GOG ($16 on sale)

You don't even need to own Fallout 4 on GOG to play the mod, because the mod gives instructions for your steam copy and downgrading your version of the game to accommodate. For those who are generally not technically minded (chuubas), the GOG copy of the game is significantly less of a headache to downgrade and prevent Bethesda from updating it further, while also being on the same ecosystem as the mod itself. Sure, it's not a one-click solution like Daggerfall Unity on GOG, but the alternative is fighting against Bethesda's latest updates on steam.

All of the negative reviews on the mod page? Issues downgrading the steam copy of the game.

It's a whole-ass, ~90-hour RPG with replayability in mind (you could beeline the main story long before then), so hopefully there will be chuubas that take up a playthrough or two. Otherwise, the New Vegas and Fallout 4 playthrough vods will continue until morale improves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom