"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

Vidya Games Thread

Xuhle

I had to make Steam give me the CD key and then go paste it into Mogstation. Looks like it's working now.
Yeah square makes it really weird to get things like that convenient.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Also, remember that Realm Reborn (the base game) is technically the 2.0 version of the game. Some of the games lore surrounding 1.0 ISN'T done the best in game. As such, if you guys are interested in the world Jesse Cox made some good lore primers that do extremely well. If you are a "Anything Shown is Spoilers" type, don't look. But anything from later expansions shown has zero context so you likely won't be losing anything story related. Just seeing locations you'll encounter later in the game.

Lore about the world FFXIV takes place in (Stuff leading up to 1.0) -

Lore of FFXIV 1.0 -

I know
>Jesse Cox
The videos are good. Shut up.

Jesse is fine he was just surrounded by people who are way better.

I play It on and off I'm a 30ish Bard on one of the servers somewhere. would be happy to take any additional advice you guys have.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit that is a big hat

Xuhle

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

do bards in final fantasy have such goofy hats

Zapan1984

tragic amphibian

The hat game also sort of varies by race and sex with respect to how everything gets scaled. Fem Miqote, Aura, and Elezen have fantastic Big Hat proportions, spectacularly wide brims that are wonderfully ridiculous. If you play something like a Fem Roe, the hats don't scale enough and they just look goofy and you find yourself glamming them to other stuff (but it doesn't matter because you're over 7' tall and breaking everyone's necks in cutscenes as they try to make eye contact with you).

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
welcome to the bloodbath, brothers and sisters, because we have a certified competition on our hands of Blizzard (Old Guard) vs Blizzard (Breast Milk Thieves New Blood)

In about an hour or so, Stormgate, the old guard's continuation of RTS traditions that seeks to modernize the tech and ease of player-made content, will release for crowdfund backers and early purchasers. If you want to wait about two weeks until August 13th, then you can jump in the game when it launches F2P for non-backers, and start zerg rushing with the rest of us. Monetization, beyond what was offered in crowdfunding to facilitate rewards and the obvious hero/unit cosmetics, are story/campaign chapters that will release every few months, and their goal is to make as much of that as it is financially feasible for them to do so (they have about 10 years worth of story planned out the stormgate):

Anything beyond that, they will be working based on feedback from the "Year Zero" period to 1.0 release and beyond - so if they suddenly add egregious micro/macrotransactions for anything that directly gives a player advantage over another, feel free to burn them at the stake. The success or failure of Stormgate may, unironically, light a fire under Blizzard in regards to either Warcraft IV or Starcraft III, but the more likely scenario is they will spend nearly a decade in development before being cancelled like their survival game.

At the exact same time - coincidentally, I'm sure - World of Warcraft is having their The War Within pre-patch events in-game from now until (early) release on August 22nd. Honestly? I haven't played a full expansion since Legion, and now that it seems the game has an actual direction again, I'm giving it the good, old, college effort. If it's good, it's good, if it's bad, it's bad, it's entirely on Blizzard to regain the trust of their consumers again and there are numerous other games to play if they are unable to do so.

Who will come out on top? Will the RTS genre be revitalized once more, or will it face the death knell of "overwhelmingly negative" reviews before it even hits free to play? Will World of Warcraft return to its roots and recuperate a bleeding playerbase, or will it be more of the same post-Legion? place your bets now, because whoever wins, or even if they both lose out big time, determines the next half decade of gaming discourse no matter how hard you try to hide from it - and believe me, I've tried!

EDIT: And it seems like there are issues with Stormgate from the start, while World of Warcraft is facing issues with its Pre-Patch as well, so a swing and a miss on both parties. Better luck next time?

Last edited:

Awoogers

The hat game also sort of varies by race and sex with respect to how everything gets scaled. Fem Miqote, Aura, and Elezen have fantastic Big Hat proportions, spectacularly wide brims that are wonderfully ridiculous. If you play something like a Fem Roe, the hats don't scale enough and they just look goofy and you find yourself glamming them to other stuff (but it doesn't matter because you're over 7' tall and breaking everyone's necks in cutscenes as they try to make eye contact with you).
so i cant have a comically large hat as a lalafel?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It'll be a comically large hat for a Lalafell, so about a normal hat for a hyur. Mounts also scale to you, so most mounts will also be tiny.

Anyways
>hyur
>white
>male
>gladiator
>second class: Machinist
>third class: Gunbreaker
Yep, it's fantasy MMORPG time.

Xuhle

1) your a lala so the only good thing is that you need punted or planted back into the ground like the popeto they are.
2) most hats will be comically large then.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Gunbreaker
MY MAN. Gunbreaker is probably the best tank in the game right now. It feels so good at 100. And has possibly the best artifact armor for this expansion.
q6ywg0.png

Xuhle

MY MAN. Gunbreaker is probably the best tank in the game right now. It feels so good at 100. And has possibly the best artifact armor for this expansion.
q6ywg0.png
War is just as good and good reason why fell cleave is the most satisfying skill and animation in the game.

Though will also point out even though it's not been a thing for years, Bard best rank.

God's Strongest Dragoon

welcome to the bloodbath, brothers and sisters, because we have a certified competition on our hands of Blizzard (Old Guard) vs Blizzard (Breast Milk Thieves New Blood)

In about an hour or so, Stormgate, the old guard's continuation of RTS traditions that seeks to modernize the tech and ease of player-made content, will release for crowdfund backers and early purchasers. If you want to wait about two weeks until August 13th, then you can jump in the game when it launches F2P for non-backers, and start zerg rushing with the rest of us. Monetization, beyond what was offered in crowdfunding to facilitate rewards and the obvious hero/unit cosmetics, are story/campaign chapters that will release every few months, and their goal is to make as much of that as it is financially feasible for them to do so (they have about 10 years worth of story planned out the stormgate):

Anything beyond that, they will be working based on feedback from the "Year Zero" period to 1.0 release and beyond - so if they suddenly add egregious micro/macrotransactions for anything that directly gives a player advantage over another, feel free to burn them at the stake. The success or failure of Stormgate may, unironically, light a fire under Blizzard in regards to either Warcraft IV or Starcraft III, but the more likely scenario is they will spend nearly a decade in development before being cancelled like their survival game.

At the exact same time - coincidentally, I'm sure - World of Warcraft is having their The War Within pre-patch events in-game from now until (early) release on August 22nd. Honestly? I haven't played a full expansion since Legion, and now that it seems the game has an actual direction again, I'm giving it the good, old, college effort. If it's good, it's good, if it's bad, it's bad, it's entirely on Blizzard to regain the trust of their consumers again and there are numerous other games to play if they are unable to do so.

Who will come out on top? Will the RTS genre be revitalized once more, or will it face the death knell of "overwhelmingly negative" reviews before it even hits free to play? Will World of Warcraft return to its roots and recuperate a bleeding playerbase, or will it be more of the same post-Legion? place your bets now, because whoever wins, or even if they both lose out big time, determines the next half decade of gaming discourse no matter how hard you try to hide from it - and believe me, I've tried!

EDIT: And it seems like there are issues with Stormgate from the start, while World of Warcraft is facing issues with its Pre-Patch as well, so a swing and a miss on both parties. Better luck next time?

The whole "WoW will finally have an actual direction again" is somewhat cope at this point because of the 3-expansion story arc they announced. They still have the same retards on their writing team and nothing about having Metzen back has shown that the game's story is getting fixed, it feels like they did that just to hype people up.

I haven't followed too closely but the reaction I've seen to the new expansion stuff hasn't been great. The pre-patch has apparently been turbo fucked beyond belief. Pre-patches have always had plenty of bugs but some of them are apparently REALLY bad this time. According to the people in the WoW thread on the farms:
  • Servers were down until 9pm on patch day they were unable to put in the warband bank because it refused to work on live without more tinkering its now a WIP (they issued people 1 day of gametime because of this)
  • Character deletion is randomly deleting other characters and restore has been removed until further notice.
  • If you trade with someone you both DC on hitting accept.
  • Reputations when combined led to people that were not exalted losing progress.
  • Incomplete achievements lost progress.
  • Multiple raid bosses just do not work.
    • Razegath just gets killed in mid air by a random mechanic supposed to hit players.
    • Tyrsandial just stays in the air and cannot be attacked by anything but range.
    • Fyrakk just insta kills on phase change in Phase 2.
    • Some old school bosses just show up and stand there immune and fights cannot progress.
    • Some dungeons are missing bosses.
    • Some keystones just automatically deplete and port people out.
  • Remix somehow had all of its mobs set to increases levels.
  • Talent builds were DF talents for some specs.
  • Some talents just don't even work or work too well.
  • Mage portals show up as untextured green swirls.
    • Bonus mage portals to undercity send you to middle of blighted version.
  • They had to turn off Wargroup banking until further notice
  • When you reload it does not remember you bar so it loads empty
The only thing I've seen people excited for with the new expansion is Warbands, which is basically a login screen that shows all your characters as if they were part of a group and it is suppose to combine your rep progress/transmog collections account-wide. That's neat and all but I haven't seen anyone express any interest in the actual game itself, like the zones, the dungeons, or anything. The only real comments I've heard from the expansion's beta is that the expansion is 200% not ready but they're releasing it anyways.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The whole "WoW will finally have an actual direction again" is somewhat cope at this point because of the 3-expansion story arc they announced. They still have the same retards on their writing team and nothing about having Metzen back has shown that the game's story is getting fixed, it feels like they did that just to hype people up.

I haven't followed too closely but the reaction I've seen to the new expansion stuff hasn't been great. The pre-patch has apparently been turbo fucked beyond belief. Pre-patches have always had plenty of bugs but some of them are apparently REALLY bad this time. According to the people in the WoW thread on the farms:
  • Servers were down until 9pm on patch day they were unable to put in the warband bank because it refused to work on live without more tinkering its now a WIP (they issued people 1 day of gametime because of this)
  • Character deletion is randomly deleting other characters and restore has been removed until further notice.
  • If you trade with someone you both DC on hitting accept.
  • Reputations when combined led to people that were not exalted losing progress.
  • Incomplete achievements lost progress.
  • Multiple raid bosses just do not work.
    • Razegath just gets killed in mid air by a random mechanic supposed to hit players.
    • Tyrsandial just stays in the air and cannot be attacked by anything but range.
    • Fyrakk just insta kills on phase change in Phase 2.
    • Some old school bosses just show up and stand there immune and fights cannot progress.
    • Some dungeons are missing bosses.
    • Some keystones just automatically deplete and port people out.
  • Remix somehow had all of its mobs set to increases levels.
  • Talent builds were DF talents for some specs.
  • Some talents just don't even work or work too well.
  • Mage portals show up as untextured green swirls.
    • Bonus mage portals to undercity send you to middle of blighted version.
  • They had to turn off Wargroup banking until further notice
  • When you reload it does not remember you bar so it loads empty
The only thing I've seen people excited for with the new expansion is Warbands, which is basically a login screen that shows all your characters as if they were part of a group and it is suppose to combine your rep progress/transmog collections account-wide. That's neat and all but I haven't seen anyone express any interest in the actual game itself, like the zones, the dungeons, or anything.

...surely, the next expansion after this will fix and improve the game, right :takocope:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not sure why anyone thought ex-Blizzard devs would be able to deliver on-launch or listen to feedback.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
q6ywg0.png
It is my favorite class, but I'm probably gonna save it for later cause I need to get everything to 100, and I want to save the quick queue classes for when I'm tired of leveling.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It is my favorite class, but I'm probably gonna save it for later cause I need to get everything to 100, and I want to save the quick queue classes for when I'm tired of leveling.
On the offchance you didn't hear, apparently the 24-man raid Aglaia is the best EXP/hr from 90-95, so might be faster DPS queues that way.
War is just as good and good reason why fell cleave is the most satisfying skill and animation in the game.
I've co-leveled Red Mage and Gunbreaker to 100, but I only just finished the expansion MSQ this weekend. I'm turbo behind between Kiddo and the Crowdstrike thing eating up most of my time and energy the last month. Next on the docket will be Sage, and after that it'll be Warrior as my 2nd tank class.

Top Bottom