"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

Vidya Games Thread

Stunned But Dumb

the main fighter roster and kameo fighter roster also got leaked again today
for the life of me I cannot tell who the guy with the hat in the bottom left of the kameo list is. New character? Redesigned old character? wtf

Still feels weird to not have Sonya, Kano, and Jax playable btw

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
the main fighter roster and kameo fighter roster also got leaked again today

They should rename the game to ethnic cleansing :ironmousekek: they all look like a different shade of brown :ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Dragoon

for the life of me I cannot tell who the guy with the hat in the bottom left of the kameo list is. New character? Redesigned old character? wtf

Still feels weird to not have Sonya, Kano, and Jax playable btw
I think that's Stryker. Also yeah, those 3 characters missing is super fucking weird. I think they're trying to focus heavily on the mystical shit instead of having Special Forces in but Johnny Cage randomly being there makes no sense.
They should rename the game to ethnic cleansing :ironmousekek: they all look like a different shade of brown :ironmousekek:
Also redesigning all the characters to be modern zoomer style. Tanya looking like some black panther character, Reptile changed to be a thirst trap, and Kenshi looking like Markiplier. It's fucking rough looking at this shit after seeing Capcom actually accept the whole "let's make the female characters look good". They can't even be bothered to make the one character voiced by Megan Fox to look hot.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Holy shit, I'm retarded. I've been playing Holocure for like a week, and I've only JUST noticed that you can upgrade stats. I didn't notice that there were multiple tabs in the upgrade section.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Holy shit, I'm retarded. I've been playing Holocure for like a week, and I've only JUST noticed that you can upgrade stats. I didn't notice that there were multiple tabs in the upgrade section.
Happens to the best of us

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Major eye issue
(It doesn't, actually.)

in other news, I S+ ranked all difficulties in RE4. I only died once at Del Lago on Professional, but that's because no matter how hard you try to break free from that bite attack once you hit the red you're dead.
While having infinite ammo on all my guns is nice I hate the fact that I need to wear fucking cat ears to do so.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Just grinding for some armor sets in the Albernauric Village and Redmane Castle.
1694081697907.png1694081792162.png1694081926165.png
That shield has a really high STR requirement. I'll have to get my STR and VIT up to use it.

I was inspired by this rock girl.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I do not remember how many times I have played through this game in the past week. I'd say it's pretty alright.
residentgamer4.png

While I do have to wear the gay ass cat ears at least I can use the assault rifle for more than a single magazine at a time.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I do not remember how many times I have played through this game in the past week. I'd say it's pretty alright.
View attachment 44107

While I do have to wear the gay ass cat ears at least I can use the assault rifle for more than a single magazine at a time.
Now do a no-save professional run

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Now do a no-save professional run
You see I was going to say "bet" but then I remembered the Del Lago fight and felt a cold sweat begin to form. Fuck that stupid ass salamander. :annoyedpippa:

still, maybe.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

No it only happens to retards. I've certainly never made egregious mistakes that a simple eyeballing of the UI would have resolved, or gone multiple hours/days/months unaware of basic gameplay features because I never looked over the full menu.

You see I was going to say "bet" but then I remembered the Del Lago fight and felt a cold sweat begin to form. Fuck that stupid ass salamander. :annoyedpippa:

still, maybe.

It's okay to be a bitch so long as you admit you're a bitch. :kaelaapprob:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
No it only happens to retards. I've certainly never made egregious mistakes that a simple eyeballing of the UI would have resolved, or gone multiple hours/days/months unaware of basic gameplay features because I never looked over the full menu.
imagine the shame i felt when i played it first time back on the first version

i wanted to dig a hole after burning 2-3 runs before knowing that shop exists

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
imagine the shame i felt when i played it first time back on the first version

i wanted to dig a hole after burning 2-3 runs before knowing that shop exists

To be fair, in most survivor-likes, 2-3 runs isn't going to get you a ton of statistical differences in upgrades unless you cash out hard each time. Considering how surprisingly hard Holocure is in the genre, missing upgrades for 2-3 runs is only accelerating your knee-cap-shattered limp into a fractured ankle hobble.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think that's Stryker. Also yeah, those 3 characters missing is super fucking weird. I think they're trying to focus heavily on the mystical shit instead of having Special Forces in but Johnny Cage randomly being there makes no sense.

Also redesigning all the characters to be modern zoomer style. Tanya looking like some black panther character, Reptile changed to be a thirst trap, and Kenshi looking like Markiplier. It's fucking rough looking at this shit after seeing Capcom actually accept the whole "let's make the female characters look good". They can't even be bothered to make the one character voiced by Megan Fox to look hot.
You're right. Kenshi does look like Markiplier. Might not be intentional, but now I can't unsee it.

As for the designs, I think I finally can explain what's wrong. With the way they did the lighting, everyone looks like they're on a low-cal diet with the wrong types of fats and look gaunt. If you've ever come across a "Fruitarian", they've got a bit of that "slightly malnourished" look going. Though it's mostly lightning, to be frank. Most of the male characters have solid skull and jaw lines, while most of the female ones actually have female features.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Subaru reminds us that kemomimi have no human rights.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I died in less than five minutes the first time I tried level two (only tried it once, since I wanted to beat level one with all of the girls). Just beat it in one try after upgrading my stats.

Bug Eater

A game that kind of needs it is Quake 4 as its a bit broken (I mean its easy enough to fix) at the moment. If they get into that era there are a ton of games left by the wayside. Condemned, Prey, Riddick, Timeshift. Hell even Turok 2008. Bloodlines would make a good choice but yeah, Bloodlines would be more akin to a System Shock esque project in scope.
Late reply but agreed, Singularity is another game from the tail end of that era which I've always felt was underappreciated and has some issues running on modern PCs.
Probably not that long before 00s FPS games are considered boomer shooters :gunpeko:

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Late reply but agreed, Singularity is another game from the tail end of that era which I've always felt was underappreciated and has some issues running on modern PCs.
Probably not that long before 00s FPS games are considered boomer shooters :gunpeko:
Singularity is pretty fantastic. I always side with Demichev at the end. You know why? Because he makes sense!

Top Bottom