"Hold on I gotta pee I'm gonna edge you guys"Millie Parfait

Vidya Games Thread

God's Strongest Dragoon

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Just because the main character was your sexual awakening does not make it a good game.
I'm not gay you femboy! He's just the perfect man!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I've decided to finally try out holocure, and played it on my Steam DECK. Didn't realize how fun it was. Was just planning to test it out for five minutes before doing something else, and find out I spent two hours on it iol

EDIT: oh my god...
Whatever you do, don't risk going for all characters Gachikoi. That was nearly four days straight gone for me.
Crimson Skies is best you retard.

I'm not gay you femboy! He's just the perfect man!
You call others femboy a lot. Stop trying to hide the fact that you are one yourself.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'll be playing Digital Devil Saga again in no time.
God, if they're not going to port Raidou's games because of (my personal theory) Chinese/Korean sensitivities of seeing a fictional dude in an Imperial Japanese uniform is too triggering for the youth (Evidenced by giving CN and KR the Dante DLC for Nocturne HD for free and removing the Raidou costume set in P5R's ports) Atlus can at least give us Digital Devil Saga ports.

BunhongTokki

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF!!!!! AFTER ALL MY SHILLING!!!

btw if you haven't make sure to sub to @BunhongTokki he's a great clipper!
You can't shill and bribe your way out of being a confirmed homosexual.

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Found something neat while playing no man's sky.
20230615044015_1.jpg

If you don't see me ever again, you know what happened...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Deep Rock Galactic season 4: Critical Corruption just went live on Steam (in a week for consoles). Solid chance to try out the best horde shooter going right now if you haven't already.
Patch Notes

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Bae isn't fun in Holocure. Actually let me rephrase. I like her speed and crit stuff, but rng jesus doesn't love my dice rolls :depressedtako:

Honestly surprised the content the game has for being a free fangame. Really enjoyable.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Bae isn't fun in Holocure. Actually let me rephrase. I like her speed and crit stuff, but rng jesus doesn't love my dice rolls :depressedtako:

Honestly surprised the content the game has for being a free fangame. Really enjoyable.
Considering how much money Vampire Survivor has made, it's a little sad for the HoloCure team they can't really sell stuff. By the same measure, it does seem like Cover is in the habit of hiring people that do fan projects for tasks, so at least there's some backside benefit to it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sometimes Youtube gets a little autistic

Screenshot_20230616-133544_YouTube.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I guess shepherds actions in Mass Effect 1 did cause his death at the start of 2. :SelenHAHAhere:

On that topic, I been enjoying playing 1 again as a renegade. Never did an asshole playthrough before.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
ME1 is the best in the series. Don't try to change my mind, you can't.

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I dunno I liked ME2 the most. I was also an absolute coomer for Tali at the time so maybe it's the simp in me instead of an objective evaluation. :botanshrug:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I dunno I liked ME2 the most. I was also an absolute coomer for Tali at the time so maybe it's the simp in me instead of an objective evaluation. :botanshrug:
ME2 was good but it was also the death of Bioware as an RPG company which I have mixed feelings on. You're left with DA: Origins as the last pure example, and after them it's all downhill.

God's Strongest Dragoon

ME2 was good but it was also the death of Bioware as an RPG company which I have mixed feelings on. You're left with DA: Origins as the last pure example, and after them it's all downhill.
ME3 had a lot of good shit going but there was quite a bit of garbage (the war effort calculations, rushed storylines, the RGB ending, etc). It was pretty much the last gasp of quality out of Bioware, which isn't surprising because they put out The Old Republic MMO at that time too.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I just played MyHouse.wad, a DOOM II level, on stream to see what the hype was, and boy, does it live up to it. If you might have interest in a DOOM II level which has a little more to it than initially meets the eye, read the first post here and download the level, but don't read any other posts in the thread or watch any videos or anything about it until you've seen the "for sale" sign at least once - you'll know you've seen it when you see it. If you don't already have it, you'll need the GZDoom port of the DOOM engine, plus the DOOM II WAD (source data) file from the original game, which you can currently get for $2 on GOG.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Story was good, gameplay not. It has a lot of mmo-lite bullshit with bullet-sponge enemies and dumb resource collections. They stripped most of the RPG mechanics in an agregious overcorrection of ME1 having too much inventory clutter. The introduction of shields and armor blocking the fun effects of abilities like tossing enemies around until said armor or shield were broken totally ruined the fun of it. Characters had like half the amount of active abilities.

Basically, the game tried to be an action game first, RPG second, which was the total opposite of the first game.

Top Bottom