"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

Vidya Games Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
There are many questions that need answers and I know the perfect guy

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
But for real though some of you niggérs have such a hateboner for the guy that seems absurd. Could have some info, since he's an actual practicing lawyer and shit unlike someone from Minnesota :dokiSmug:

Some people decided he was milking it (who cares) and started bashing him for existing even when he did provide useful info.
Calling the Switch 2 "Super Switch" just sounds better and gets the point across that it's a more enhanced version of the Switch. It's better than the "new" Nintendo 3DS XL/"new" Nintendo 2DS XL where the "new" doesn't really tell you wtf it is.
I mean yeah but so does calling it literally anything else. Switch Advanced? Sw2tch? ULTRA MEGA FRESH AND LEMON SCENTED SWITCH?

Edit: I am not against these names including "Super" I just don't see why that name specifically when it was already used.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I mean yeah but so does calling it literally anything else. Switch Advanced? Sw2tch? ULTRA MEGA FRESH AND LEMON SCENTED SWITCH?

Edit: I am not against these names including "Super" I just don't see why that name specifically when it was already used.
It's because it's an alliteration, which makes it sound better than all the other examples you gave. Alliteration is a very useful method in making easily memorable phrases that stick with the audience. Take KFC's slogan of "finger lickin' good". It repeats the "g" three times in quick succession: "ger-gin-good". It's why the "g" is removed in the second word. "Licking" produces a "le-king" but removing the letter g at the end denotes a brief southern drawl in the pronounciation of the word, producing a "le-ghin".

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It's because it's an alliteration, which makes it sound better than all the other examples you gave. Alliteration is a very useful method in making easily memorable phrases that stick with the audience. Take KFC's slogan of "finger lickin' good". It repeats the "g" three times in quick succession: "ger-gin-good". It's why the "g" is removed in the second word. "Licking" produces a "le-king" but removing the letter g at the end denotes a brief southern drawl in the pronounciation of the word, producing a "le-ghin".
ok but alliteration isn't everything in fact Nintendo seems to avoid it more often then not.

i don't see a single Nintendo console with name Alliteration your suggesting patterns of behavior that Nintendo has never shown?

Ballpark_Look

Also using tech that people are at least passingly familiar with makes it easy to develop and port shit to your system. Insert playstation has no games joke here.
That stopped after the PS3 both the PS4 and PS5 used AMD hardware based on their consumer chips. Essentially the modern consoles are just PCs.

chihirogumi

I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned yet, but then again Nintendo is up to their old retarded tricks again. Game journalists have a new target for their latest culture war crusade. They're hounding the CEO of Saber Interactive because an unverified comment by him under one of Asmongold's latest videos dared question "The Narrative". It doesn't help that the latest Warhammer game doesn't contain "token black woman with 70's afro #4538"; therefore it's outside of their incestous clique and ripe for hit pieces.

The "articles" in question:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned yet, but then again Nintendo is up to their old retarded tricks again. Game journalists have a new target for their latest culture war crusade. They're hounding the CEO of Saber Interactive because an unverified comment by him under one of Asmongold's latest videos dared question "The Narrative". It doesn't help that the latest Warhammer game doesn't contain "token black woman with 70's afro #4538"; therefore it's outside of their incestous clique and ripe for hit pieces.

The "articles" in question:

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more outrage over the fact that when you beat Space Marine 2, most of the credits are Russian names, because the game was made by Saber Saint Petersburg. The heckin' 40kchuds are giving money to the orcs, and that's bad, y'know?

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I'm surprised that there hasn't been more outrage over the fact that when you beat Space Marine 2, most of the credits are Russian names, because the game was made by Saber Saint Petersburg. The heckin' 40kchuds are giving money to the orcs, and that's bad, y'know?

That'd involve beating the game I don't think the people that would get mad at such a thing would do that at all. I know you could certianly just look the credits up on yt, but I'm getting the idea that they aren't... skilled enough to do that either

Top Bottom