"ogey... RRAT"Usada Pekora

Vidya Games Thread

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Sony controllers have been progressively worse (sans PS3 Sixaxxis to Dualshock 3 to PS4 controller, yes the Sixaxxis was that bad) since the OG Dualshock, I'm just impressed that they found out a way to charge more for less and worse for literally EVERYTHING

Microsoft tries and wishes they had this power
I had an original Dualshock 2 that I used for 10 years on my PC after getting an adapter and I think it was amazing on how albeit resilient, it was worse than my older original Dualshock 1, the heavy gray block of buttons.
Then I moved to the X360 Controller, the Dualshock 4, the Xbox One and the Xbox Series, until I ended on the 8bitdo Ultimate because it's the only one that didn't make me open to fix or buy another in 9 months.
I think Microsoft copied Sony when moving from XBONE to XSX because the new controller is a piece of garbage, even if the XBONE pad wasn't lasting as the Dualshock 1 or 2.

I used to laugh when people pointed out they were scamming us back in the PS360 era, but now I get it. The crazy were right.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Ballpark_Look

I had an original Dualshock 2 that I used for 10 years on my PC after getting an adapter and I think it was amazing on how albeit resilient, it was worse than my older original Dualshock 1, the heavy gray block of buttons.
Then I moved to the X360 Controller, the Dualshock 4, the Xbox One and the Xbox Series, until I ended on the 8bitdo Ultimate because it's the only one that didn't make me open to fix or buy another in 9 months.
I think Microsoft copied Sony when moving from XBONE to XSX because the new controller is a piece of garbage, even if the XBONE pad wasn't lasting as the Dualshock 1 or 2.

I used to laugh when people pointed out they were scamming us back in the PS360 era, but now I get it. The crazy were right.
This might be the fallout of the Xbox Elite controller. They want you to buy their premium controller and neglect the development of their base controllers to push you towards premium options.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This might be the fallout of the Xbox Elite controller. They want you to buy their premium controller and neglect the development of their base controllers to push you towards premium options.
They want the base controller to fit nearly every type of normal hands and be as light as possible. That means weak materials and functional but not really comfortable design.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
There is no fallout of the elite controller. Nintendo normalized this shit with the wii by packing in the wagglemotes, then offering the real pad separately. All the pajeets at microsoft did was lean in on the esport marketing angle (buy our elite controller and you too, can own the noobs like Sean McMouthbreather from team Colorektal)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Embrace the poorfag pill and just get 3rd party Xbox 360 clone controllers. Across something close to ten years I got two Speedlink Torids for a total of $50, the first one lasted like 9 years, the second one is still perfectly fine.

UberSoldat

And they don't stop coming

God's Strongest Dragoon

UberSoldat

God's Strongest Dragoon

After this awful year? Absolutely
Shareholders are already rioting.

Supposedly Outlaws sold like shit and if the rumors about the preorders for AC Shadows being shitty are true, it's going to get way worse.

Stunned But Dumb

Will you believe me if I said I didn't know outlaws was a game until last week? Maybe I forgot or something, but I swear I hadn't heard of it before

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ubisoft dying would be an objective good.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Will you believe me if I said I didn't know outlaws was a game until last week? Maybe I forgot or something, but I swear I hadn't heard of it before
Just two short clips to understand the situation with Outlaws

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Bout time someone put Ubisoft out of its misery. After they've pivoted to making shitty God of War open world rip offs with Assassin's Creed in name only, I knew this company no longer had any spark of creative talent left.

Since Outlaws contributed to this disaster, here's a video repost of this guy trying out the game's pitiful max difficulty.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nintendo released an extended preview for the upcoming Zelda game.

I know it's probably going to be on the easier side, but goddamn I love the aesthetic the went with on the Link's Awakening remake, and I'm glad to see them continuing to use it. Going to be a solid few months of gaming here.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Ubisoft dying would be an objective good.
You know what's despairing? Rayman, Rabbids and the new Prince of Persia go together with them. I love when Ubisoft goes hands off their smaller projects because amazing videogames come out of it. Then they try to appease to shareholders and normies within their AAA and it's shit, and this cycle keeps repeating for 10 years.
There is no way no one noticed this pattern, it's sheer incompetence to have such qualified devs yet misuse them to create the most boring products known to man.

VSoyBoy

Aint no way they're coming after MY femboys! I'm a warrior for the culture war now fellas. I will defend my right to lust for sexy crop top Link!

chihirogumi

Aint no way they're coming after MY femboys! I'm a warrior for the culture war now fellas. I will defend my right to lust for sexy crop top Link!

The replies are full of Arabs telling him to fuck off, and then he locked replies. :SelenHAHAhere:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shouldn't the fucker be glad that someone is painting arab culture on a positive light?
What a fucking sped retard.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Shouldn't the fucker be glad that someone is painting arab culture on a positive light?
What a fucking sped retard.
Cultural exchange and appreciation hasn't been allowed ever since Tumblr died and virus-bombed its userbase across social media and political activism. It's all appropriation and exploitation now, especially if Whites are involved on one end.

Top Bottom