"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

Vidya Games Thread

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Have some quality vanilla wow nostalgia.
It'll never come back:pippasadl:
Lol, what a read. That guild infiltration and implosion was 10/10
I wish I'd had more time, I used to wander around as a Warlock and wave at lowbies being all friendly from a distance, meanwhile my invisible succubus was slowly inching toward them, ready to rock their shit. That'll teach them to lower their guard. Old fashioned trolling in videogames is now a bannable offence.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Let's be honest here - no one knows of SMT anymore
Heck, you have more chances of more people knowing of Devil Survivor before SMT
Hey now, I got into SMT entirely because they put Joker from Persona 5 into the Smash Brothers game. I emulated Persona 4 before realizing I didn't really like the time management calendar shit for social links and just wanted to dungeon crawl and beat shit up with demons.
*still patiently waiting for the next Raidou Kuzunoha game*
Half the fucking P5 spinoffs all could've been cool as fuck SMT games but I feel like some investor and/or management is like "but the kids only know of Persona 5! And Persona 5 SELLS! Rebrand it!"
P5 Strikers is cool but, the gameplay makes me think "What if this was a Raidou game?"
P5 Tactica is cool but, its a Strategy RPG... We Have Devil Survivor for that...
The only SMT spinoff they've greenlit at Atlus, was Soul Hackers 2. Made by the Tokyo Mirage Sessions guy... And it lacks the DEVIL SUMMONER part It's just vaguely off-brand Persona in terms of gameplay...
:depressedtako:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I cannot believe there's now 4 versions of Skyrim that modders have to cater to.
Skyrim LE (essentially dead)
Skyrim SE 1.597 (prior to Anniversary Edition, still popular due to not having to deal with the free cc content)
Skyrim AE (version prior to the latest needless update, a lot of players are stuck here due to Bethesda's new update breaking a bunch of necessary mods )
Skyrim AE (latest update with comically overcharged paid mods for a 12 year old game)

There's a bright side to it though. I found out there's someone that makes Hololive mods.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
For all Nasuverse fans out there - Mahoutsukai no Yoru is now available on Steam, with EN interface and subs. Never touched this one, maybe someone here has an opinion?

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Sorry to double post, but you MUST listen to RileyVerse. If it just opens Twitter, scroll down and open the image anyways.

Hogwarts Legacy is getting some patches for Switch

Stunned But Dumb

Sorry to double post, but you MUST listen to RileyVerse. If it just opens Twitter, scroll down and open the image anyways.

Hogwarts Legacy is getting some patches for Switch

It just kept going...

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
A suprise for absolutely nobody, Naughty Dog announced that TLOU Online has been cancelled.
https://www.naughtydog.com/blog/an_update_on_the_last_of_us_online
We realize many of you have been anticipating news around the project that we’ve been calling The Last of Us Online. There’s no easy way to say this: We’ve made the incredibly difficult decision to stop development on that game.
We know this news will be tough for many, especially our dedicated The Last of Us Factions community, who have been following our multiplayer ambitions ardently. We’re equally crushed at the studio as we were looking forward to putting it in your hands. We wanted to share with you some background of how we came to this decision.
The multiplayer team has been in pre-production with this game since we were working on The Last of Us Part II – crafting an experience we felt was unique and had tremendous potential. As the multiplayer team iterated on their concept for The Last of Us Online during this time, their vision crystalized, the gameplay got more refined and satisfying, and we were enthusiastic about the direction in which we were headed.
In ramping up to full production, the massive scope of our ambition became clear. To release and support The Last of Us Online we’d have to put all our studio resources behind supporting post launch content for years to come, severely impacting development on future single-player games. So, we had two paths in front of us: become a solely live service games studio or continue to focus on single-player narrative games that have defined Naughty Dog’s heritage.
We are immensely proud of everyone at the studio that touched this project. The learnings and investments in technology from this game will carry into how we develop our projects and will be invaluable in the direction we are headed as a studio. We have more than one ambitious, brand new single player game that we're working on here at Naughty Dog, and we cannot wait to share more about what comes next when we’re ready.
Until then, we’re incredibly thankful to our community for your support throughout the years.
Translation: Sony demands more movie games. Sorry losers, gotta work on TLOU Re-RE--Remastered.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That feeling when you're in a friendly 2fort pub with 8 other strangers just hanging ontop of the bridge taunting and suddenly 10 bots join on both sides and headshot all of you and begin kicking people. I love this game...

Kalion

:)

Excerpt:
When I was told "we are not making good games, we are making good products", I immediately started to plan my leave from one company at the time and I did do so quite quickly. It clashed so bad with my own beliefs as a game developer and as an artist.
RIP Platinum Games. May you languish in Live Service hell.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I was recently recommended the game documentaries from a channel called; "People Make Games" A quick look at their videos was... very telling, i could see i was in for a real shitshow;

So OK, so now this is epic, just the sort of rage-bait i was after make my blood boil a little and the video in specific i was recommended was this one about Valve;

Before i start criticizing the video itself, it's hosted by a certain "Chris Bratt" who some of you who read or watched games coverage from the mid 2010 might know. A particularly loathsome pinworm who crawled out of the ruptured anus of games journalism known as Eurogamer. Just imagine the softest smuggest British cunt you can, (no, not Proctor) and that's him in a nutshell. This should set the tone for the video quite well.

Then i start what is clearly going to be a cinematic Tour de France, and though it starts of pretty fairly with critique of Valves quite cult-like self image exemplified by their slightly insufferable "New Employee Handbook" Available for download from Valve themselves (this text is a link to it) and that their "No managers" policy just lead to unofficial managers doing the same job as a pro manager would do, Valves "peer review" salary negotiations that do favour arse-kissers.

However, at 18:01 minutes into the video the shit(skins) hit the fan;

Bot howdy, sure is video games in here I'm not a react streamer, so I'm not gonna give you a play by play but instead recommend you watch the video, i had a few legitimate laughing fits, this was like a parody made to make fun of the stereotypical Libtard, Beta-male, Soylent swigging, Box living, Bug eating, male feminist Redditors we all love to hate. The reason i put in all those buzzwords is that it is beyond parody, you need to experience this, i promise it is worth it.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I cannot believe there's now 4 versions of Skyrim that modders have to cater to.
Skyrim LE (essentially dead)
Skyrim SE 1.597 (prior to Anniversary Edition, still popular due to not having to deal with the free cc content)
Skyrim AE (version prior to the latest needless update, a lot of players are stuck here due to Bethesda's new update breaking a bunch of necessary mods )
Skyrim AE (latest update with comically overcharged paid mods for a 12 year old game)

There's a bright side to it though. I found out there's someone that makes Hololive mods.
View attachment 59877
View attachment 59878

You don't understand, they need the money from additional subpar content no one wants because their next major title release is half a decade out and they're certainly not going to make any more meaningful money off Starfield. How else are they supposed to develop the nothing of value they make until TES6 comes out and gets fixed by modders?

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ready or not released recently and one of the maps has you raid the average vtuber viewer. The dollar store Miku is a nice touch.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ready or not released recently and one of the maps has you raid the average vtuber viewer. The dollar store Miku is a nice touch.

That's the "arrest the pedo furry Vtuber" mission, right? Well, they nailed the room look. Probably wasn't hard to find references. And an actual good use of AI art.

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Is it bad that I know every figure that they used as a reference?

httn

Hag enthusiast
That's the "arrest the pedo furry Vtuber" mission, right? Well, they nailed the room look. Probably wasn't hard to find references. And an actual good use of AI art.
Thats the one. I was initially kinda taken aback with the AI art, but it seems the perfect fit for a pedo/furry/cryptobro/streamer. The set dressings on the levels has been really good so far, tons of little details to give you the full story. Like how the "child talent agency" uses toys to instruct the kids.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Anyone know if Hi-Rez has suffered any significant data breaches on account details and I'm just forgetting? I got a spam email (SteamGifts shit, trying to bait a login to some false front) sometime these last few days that caught my attention because it's addressing me by my Smite account login and that's the only place I've ever used that name, I can't think of any other way it could be associated with my email other than scraping Steam or something.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So this guy is complaining that people are complaining that he raised the price of the game?

:mikothumbsl:

I mean, this is a honest question but maker of Dusk are you FUCKING RETARDED? Price goes up, less people buy the game, wow. You have a great talent that should be used by current economic pros

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can you say "price elasticity of demand", children?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom