"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

Twitter cringe and insanity

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wanted to post it on rrat's profile yesterday but i changed my mind.
Bold of you to assume I hadn't seen it already.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I think the whole thing with IRyS, BaeRyS, and collabing with Stars spared the brats of this garbage, for the most part. They seem to be more concentrated around KroniMei than the others.
Very true, also notice how there's been no Sanalite accounts posted thus far. I guess Sana graduating spared us as well!
:gunpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Bold of you to assume I hadn't seen it already.
Yeah i assumed that, then i went to your twitter profile and confirmed it :smugazki:

Screenshot_20240903-111904_X.jpg

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

I tought you were joking

Speaking of Bae's butt and Brats:
[Archive]

Bae talked about it on-stream.

EDIT:
The best part is it was started by a female JP brat who is a big fan of Bae's that does a lot of cute art who got drunk one day and just posted the Bae plushie's butt for no real reason.

The JP brats adopted it as a joke, which she thinks is embarassing, but it was still contained to just the JP brats, at least until last stream when Bae greenlighted it to be a global Brat tradition, much to Chiho's chagrin.

This should be the original Tweet.
[Archive]

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Very true, also notice how there's been no Sanalite accounts posted thus far. I guess Sana graduating spared us as well!
:gunpeko:
Considering Sana's model was gyaru tanned, we really were lucky she didn't get dragged into the minority race vtuber nonsense from last year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The best part is it was started by a female JP brat who is a big fan of Bae's that does a lot of cute art who got drunk one day and just posted the Bae plushie's butt for no real reason.

The JP brats adopted it as a joke, which she thinks is embarassing, but it was still contained to just the JP brats, at least until last stream when Bae greenlighted it to be a global Brat tradition, much to Chiho's chagrin.

chihirogumi

why does it always come back to the council sisters?
The Virus is weird subset of what one might call the Holotwt "community" that use their accounts for the sole puropse of shilling their oshi all day on twitter and interacting with other Virus or Vaccine accounts that basically do the same. Because they are terminally online and interact quite a lot, these fan accounts reach pretty good numbers.
Since the Virus accounts are terminally online, there is a lot of overlap with the terminally online, trans and gay council sisters.
I am surprised that the biggest sexpest of them all, Dull isn't also involved in this.

anyways, since the main stuff already got archived, just let me add some other smaller stuff for context maybe

AA

I believe that was indeed the Ari (@kronmeitwt) that is mentioned above
but less than an anti, like a lot of the council sisters they aren't really actively anti-ing Irys on twitter or so but are very dismissive of her and her existance as a whole because she used the word "trap" once. They stick to Council because they dont want the evil transphobe Irys part of the original Council polycule that they made up in their minds.

aaa

Cress, both a council sister (even if a guy) and teacher had thoughts as well

aaa

I am not quite sure if grooming and sending very inappropriate DMs to a minor is really sexual assault (where is the assault?, wouldn't it be harassment at best?) but yeah have this too

aaa

This is the other person who apparently helped the poor girl out or so, just as a reminder what intellect people in that bubble have

also, apparently the groomer didnt even want to write that pathetic ass apology, if anyone here was hoping for regrets or remorse

aaa

Finally, I will just add all the bios of these people for no good reason

where the hell are the parents of these sexpests in the making anyway? probably absentee since they let their kids troon out and use the internet unsupervised. make twitter 18+ for the love of god.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
where the hell are the parents of these sexpests in the making anyway? probably absentee since they let their kids troon out and use the internet unsupervised. make twitter 18+ for the love of god.
Just your average day in a Transbian Polycule.

This might be mean to say, but I believe that all parties involved should :tenmakys:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This dumb kid is really "traumatized" by this whole experience. Didn't know highlighting an exposed pedo was something exclusive.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
This dumb kid is really "traumatized" by this whole experience. Didn't know highlighting an exposed pedo was something exclusive.

Ah yes, being groomed is terrible but somehow a dramatuber is worse. What truly impeccable logic right there, being more concerned that a dramatuber is touching the drama that YOU shared rather than the fact that there was a groomer in the hololive fanbase.

If they aren’t absentee then they sure as shit don’t pay attention to what their kid does online. Also god yes please Elon make Twitter 18+, it would do the internet a lot of good.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
why does it always come back to the council sisters?
The Virus is weird subset of what one might call the Holotwt "community" that use their accounts for the sole puropse of shilling their oshi all day on twitter and interacting with other Virus or Vaccine accounts that basically do the same. Because they are terminally online and interact quite a lot, these fan accounts reach pretty good numbers.
Since the Virus accounts are terminally online, there is a lot of overlap with the terminally online, trans and gay council sisters.
I am surprised that the biggest sexpest of them all, Dull isn't also involved in this.

anyways, since the main stuff already got archived, just let me add some other smaller stuff for context maybe

AA

I believe that was indeed the Ari (@kronmeitwt) that is mentioned above
but less than an anti, like a lot of the council sisters they aren't really actively anti-ing Irys on twitter or so but are very dismissive of her and her existance as a whole because she used the word "trap" once. They stick to Council because they dont want the evil transphobe Irys part of the original Council polycule that they made up in their minds.

aaa

Cress, both a council sister (even if a guy) and teacher had thoughts as well

aaa

I am not quite sure if grooming and sending very inappropriate DMs to a minor is really sexual assault (where is the assault?, wouldn't it be harassment at best?) but yeah have this too

aaa

This is the other person who apparently helped the poor girl out or so, just as a reminder what intellect people in that bubble have

also, apparently the groomer didnt even want to write that pathetic ass apology, if anyone here was hoping for regrets or remorse

aaa

Finally, I will just add all the bios of these people for no good reason

oscillator

The Big Silly
Ah yes, being groomed is terrible but somehow a dramatuber is worse. What truly impeccable logic right there, being more concerned that a dramatuber is touching the drama that YOU shared rather than the fact that there was a groomer in the hololive fanbase.
To be fair if it was someone like FalseEye then maybe, they'd be right. Except they'd accept any other dramatuber's help. I don't understand their hateboner.

tgmslc

Dunno how I complete miss this side of the Council/Promise fandom despite 3 years of being there. Is this mainly just a Twitter sister thing? Because that would explain it.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Dunno how I complete miss this side of the Council/Promise fandom despite 3 years of being there. Is this mainly just a Twitter sister thing? Because that would explain it.
It's a Twitter and Discord (full of groomers as you can see now) thing. If you're not interested in the one aspect of Council yuribaiting, you'd completely miss all of these retards.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's a Twitter and Discord (full of groomers as you can see now) thing. If you're not interested in the one aspect of Council yuribaiting, you'd completely miss all of these retards.
Yep, there is a reason why people love poking fun at the promise fans of this forum. Also the fact that some of them are even more tribalistic than the chumpedos.

tgmslc

Yeah, that would do it. I'm as interested in shipping real people as I am in testing whether my dick needs extra holes in it, so I basically don't realize there even are Holo shippers until the discourse suddenly runs my ass over like a fujo freight train.
Yep, there is a reason why people love poking fun at the promise fans of this forum. Also the fact that some of them are even more tribalistic than the chumpedos.
Holo vs Holo tribalism seems absolutely insane to me. There are enough people out for our collective blood from the Niji & Phase camps, why fight those in our own house?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
There are enough people out for our collective blood from the Niji & Phase camps, why fight those in our own house?
How many Holo antis are there in Phase fandom? I thought most Phase fans were also Holo fans (esp. since a lot of Phase talents are Holo fans).

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
How many Holo antis are there in Phase fandom? I thought most Phase fans were also Holo fans (esp. since a lot of Phase talents are Holo fans).
Purely subjective, but while I totally believe that a lot of the phase girls themselves are Holo fans, the (more vocal) fanbase doesn't always act that way
I wouln't call them Antis because they aren't dedicated enough (passive-aggressive at best) but I have had multiple exchanges that basically went:
"Are you still watching those tired Idol shows? I left that long behind me, look at my new chuubas, they are so much more free and interesting! Look, this one and the other one are even racists! Aren't they funny? Your boring politically correct Idols just can't compete I'm afraid."
its not anti, but some do feel very weirdly smug about watching Phase

Not quite there yet, and I doubt it will grow as bad, but I feel a certain similarity between the phasefags of today and the Nijifans of 2021-2022. It's a different crowd, yet they somehow behave in a similar manner.
Idk if that makes sense, but uhhh @Nenélove might get it

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Holo vs Holo tribalism seems absolutely insane to me. There are enough people out for our collective blood from the Niji & Phase camps, why fight those in our own house?
Mostly because people are fucking retarded and adopt a policy of "How dare you disagree with/not like thing I like." This flat out multiplies by mental levels when you add the shipper creatures. It's definitely been brought up and shown before but I think most of it was before we had threads separated for specific groups of subhumans. IRyS in particular gets a side serving of weird antis because she came a bit later after these things already decided on their Council pairing.
They were easily some of the bigger schizos we had on twitter display before other things started getting focused on more in the scene iirc. It just sort of fell off because they sort of didn't matter too much, then shit started exploding every month or two which makes twitter morons much less relevant as news.

That said I don't think there's many legit Holo antis in phase, just some lingering feelings that some people feel like they got over Holo or Phase is "more real" or something. There's probably residual fan drop outs from people who stopped liking Holo for whatever reasons-
Too idol, too clean/seiso, too nice, not enough mental issues or sad girl to cheer on etc. (Mileage varies on what you may consider an example, Holo arguably has a few. Woman tears from break downs are about the only thing Phase has over everyone else except a few vtubers streaming during corpo explosions) Anti is probably a strong word though.

If anything is mostly "anti Holo" I doubt it's fans of a specific company. It would be more likely to just be a sizeable group of something like the western twitch audience or twitter beings who sit around reeeeeing at the info they feed each other about how evil Cover is because "restrictive corpo bad." The only exception being NDF types, but before AnyColor decided the color should be black, I feel like most people were perfectly happy to bounce between Holo and Njij for the people they like. There were gay slap fights of course as with anything but it wasn't until they had to find any excuse possible to slander Cover that it really kicked off.

Top Bottom