"Salmonella doesn't exist, it's a social construct"Banzoin Hakka

Twitter cringe and insanity

Stunned But Dumb

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Pippa has never been precise and exacting with her use of the English language before this, why are you suddenly expecting that of her now?
Ok, autistic people who are digging for confirmation bias for preexisting pippa hatred

I'm just shitposting. I love, honestly love Pippa. I would be shot at for her. but not shot.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
lol

Archive

Archive
I messed up with a very poor-taste tweet. I made an impulsive, stupid joke in the heat of the moment and immediately regretted it. I jumped the gun, not knowing the full story of the situation, to jump on the bandwagon of "missing your shot" tweets, believing that no one was harmed. I have educated myself now, and I am incredibly sorry. While I'm all for a good joke, this was not one of them, and it was highly insensitive. I would never advocate for anyone getting hurt. It was a childish mistake. The "jk" tweet was an attempt to lighten the mood, but it made it seem even more insensitive to a very serious situation. I am very sorry.

The "not giving a fuck" tweet was directed at a replier, not to the situation itself.

God I wish that people email her sponsors. The meltdown will be glorious.
Youre trying to pin her on an incredibly mild linguistic distinction which yes does exist, we know what it means we don't need you to clarify further, but i nearly guarantee you only autistic people care about.
Pointing at the elephant in the room: that's how they get you. The third gender choice was joke back in the day and now I'm forced to see a complete female body with boobs being called "Type B" in videogames. It's always the small things that get under the hood of major policies.

In another news, another average-sized indie got called out:

[a]

Not surprised, many rrats about Koko being a troon and crabbing (apparently got doxxed by RoopyRoo, you can keyword-search in Warosu).

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Pointing at the elephant in the room: that's how they get you. The third gender choice was joke back in the day and now I'm forced to see a complete female body with boobs being called "Type B" in videogames. It's always the small things that get under the hood of major policies.

[a]

Not surprised, many rrats about Koko being a troon and crabbing (apparently got doxxed by RoopyRoo, you can keyword-search in Warosu).

Maybe, if we're lucky, this'll end up being useful to drive a lot of overt politics out for a while. Not because many have stopped being stupid but mostly because they have to keep their heads down to avoid being a very easy anti-angle.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Maybe, if we're lucky, this'll end up being useful to drive a lot of overt politics out for a while. Not because many have stopped being stupid but mostly because they have to keep their heads down to avoid being a very easy anti-angle.
Fuck man, there's not enough rainbows for this.

As a thought on Trickywii putting two bullets in the back of her career's head, even King vTroon Marina seemingly hasn't said shit.

Yes, I am horrified too.

If you fall below the bar that scumfuck set, it may be time to graduate in real life. Granted he fell hard and lost sponsorships/clout, but even a fucking troon had more sense (this time). Imagine surpassing a troon in fuck-ups.

:kotokayouretard:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
there's a huge difference between being shot and being "shot at"
british people just wouldn't get it, but let me try to help you. imagine a paki pulling a knife on you vs getting a non-lethal shanking.
Rule number 1 of the forum, do not attack the mold kween, her defense force will hunt you down.
You have been warned.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Rule number 1 of the forum, do not attack the mold kween, her defense force will hunt you down.
You have been warned.
You can just @thhrang directly, you know.

:smugpipi:

..Assuming he remembers his janny duties here and isn't moldguarding on the Farms and making Prostate poorer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Warning Triptych about Pippa fans is like warning Julius Caesar that the Roman legion is coming into town

kanpainiggi

Attachments

• holyfedpostkrimbo.PNG
    holyfedpostkrimbo.PNG
    46.7 KB · Views: 46

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You can just @thhrang directly, you know.
Thank you for @'ing me and making me aware of @DTrp having an autism moment.

Hey @DTrp, bro...

e: Oh right, the guy was a coward and deleted the tweet lol. Guy replied to Kirsche:
1720982198148.png
Kir replied calling him a schizo tard. Then he deleted out of shame.

Another tweet he deleted was "Careful, Kirsche. Pippa will hate you if you support right wing politics", because literally everyone was calling him a retard.

Smelliest007

[a]

Wtf does that crabbing mean? Troons using fishermen terms for degenerate shit now?

You have been warned.

4eded436cf5cfaf19b43271f4f9610e9.png
5.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Thank you for @'ing me and making me aware of @DTrp having an autism moment.

Hey @DTrp, bro...
Why did you break up one post into two sections to quote separately? Also, what the fuck are you talking about?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As a thought on Trickywii putting two bullets in the back of her career's head, even King vTroon Marina seemingly hasn't said shit.

Yes, I am horrified too.

If you fall below the bar that scumfuck set, it may be time to graduate in real life. Granted he fell hard and lost sponsorships/clout, but even a fucking troon had more sense (this time). Imagine surpassing a troon in fuck-ups.

I actually think my thought might hold for a while. Not because they're concerned about any form of decency, but because the mind-virus types are all of a "crab bucket" mentality. They'd open themselves up to danger from those within their own circle. We'll see, and it'll only be on hold for a couple of weeks. But as more Vtubers want to get the money that comes with a large public profile, they'll keep more under wraps.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Tubedude

Yes, I am horrified too.

Being fair Marina's biggest dick suckers ala Krimbo and SilvySpark have both wished the bullet hadn't missed in their various ways.

Top Bottom