"I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"Pipkin Pippa

Twitter cringe and insanity

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
lol

Archive

Archive
I messed up with a very poor-taste tweet. I made an impulsive, stupid joke in the heat of the moment and immediately regretted it. I jumped the gun, not knowing the full story of the situation, to jump on the bandwagon of "missing your shot" tweets, believing that no one was harmed. I have educated myself now, and I am incredibly sorry. While I'm all for a good joke, this was not one of them, and it was highly insensitive. I would never advocate for anyone getting hurt. It was a childish mistake. The "jk" tweet was an attempt to lighten the mood, but it made it seem even more insensitive to a very serious situation. I am very sorry.

The "not giving a fuck" tweet was directed at a replier, not to the situation itself.

>Not knowing the full story of the situation.

How much more of the situation did she need to find out aside from "there was an assassination attempt"? Really doesn't take an entire article to get the gist of the situation, lmao. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about the joke in question, but her excuse is so full of shit that it's a much better joke than her original joke.

Good luck to her cleaning up all the shit she stepped in.
:whatastory:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
lol

Archive

Archive
I messed up with a very poor-taste tweet. I made an impulsive, stupid joke in the heat of the moment and immediately regretted it. I jumped the gun, not knowing the full story of the situation, to jump on the bandwagon of "missing your shot" tweets, believing that no one was harmed. I have educated myself now, and I am incredibly sorry. While I'm all for a good joke, this was not one of them, and it was highly insensitive. I would never advocate for anyone getting hurt. It was a childish mistake. The "jk" tweet was an attempt to lighten the mood, but it made it seem even more insensitive to a very serious situation. I am very sorry.

The "not giving a fuck" tweet was directed at a replier, not to the situation itself.

Problaby just an apology to not lose her sponsors

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
should we have a separate thread for all of the vtweeters that will get a knock on the door from the secret service, or should all of that be posted here as well?

Tubedude

It's almost like when you have no history of those types of jokes (heavy doubt it was one), in fact having a history of disliking dark jokes, most people don't think you're joking.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
It's almost like when you have no history of those types of jokes (heavy doubt it was one), in fact having a history of disliking dark jokes, most people don't think you're joking.
>be me > be wholesome chungus lewdtuber who hates dark jokes > president nearly gets assassinated > make an inflammatory xeet about it > massive backlash > wtf.jpg > make an apology saying it was just a joke > the joke in question: "On October 14th 2025 I will assassinate the president of the united states" >mfw

I fucked the formatting but idc anymore I'm too dumb to fix it

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Funny as it is to see her get verbally slapped around, it's good she listened to criticism and apologized. Hopefully she'll be more cognizant of being a politisperg on main in the future (🌈)
Come on you know the only reasons she apologized was 1. Her fanbase was not 100% supportive of it and 2. Another innocent died

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Come on you know the only reasons she apologized was 1. Her fanbase was not 100% supportive of it and 2. Another innocent died
"An innocent man? At a Trump rally?" Trickywii, probably.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
yeah, no, tricky wouldn't have tried walking it back if there was zero backlash or if it was actually successful

but it's certainly one way to throw your career out the window, this is going to be brought up for the rest of her tenure unless she discards the identity and starts over from zero

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I thinks it's a good call that I didn't go to Twitter today

God knows how much politisperging a man can take before he kurt Cobains himself

SomeRando

yeah, no, tricky wouldn't have tried walking it back if there was zero backlash or if it was actually successful

but it's certainly one way to throw your career out the window, this is going to be brought up for the rest of her tenure unless she discards the identity and starts over from zero

She also didn't really have a history of dark and edgy humor; I can attest because I watched her clips sometimes. Her streams kinda suck ass because she's just a react Andy with a vtuber avatar and her personality is pretty basic outside of coomer shit and even that's run of the mill if you ever watched any coomer vtubers.

To me the "joke" defense falls flat because she seemed so legit mad and also told people to unfollow cause "she didn't give a fuck" if they didn't like her tweet lamenting that Trump survived.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I thinks it's a good call that I didn't go to Twitter today

God knows how much politisperging a man can take before he kurt Cobains himself
Every day is a good day not to twitter.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Pippa's original stream title (she later changed it) she refuses to acknowledge that the president was shot, only going as far to admit "shot at."
I would count a bullet exploding my ear as me being shot, wouldn't you? Let me know down in the comments.

shot{at}.jpg

At least she's not as bad as ABC news, which outright implies Trump of making it up
#ThingsTrumpSays
Screenshot_20240714-025644.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714-025644.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714-025644.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 2

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's original stream title (she later changed it) she refuses to acknowledge that the president was shot, only going as far to admit "shot at."
I would count a bullet exploding my ear as me being shot, wouldn't you? Let me know down in the comments.

View attachment 73690
What are you even trying to say here, both things involve a bullet coming his way.

DTrp

What are you even trying to say here, both things involve a bullet coming his way.
there's a huge difference between being shot and being "shot at"
british people just wouldn't get it, but let me try to help you. imagine a paki pulling a knife on you vs getting a non-lethal shanking.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
british people just wouldn't get it, but let me try to help you. imagine a paki pulling a knife on you vs getting a non-lethal shanking.
This is autistic. If you point a gun at a man and pull the trigger you are shooting at him.

DTrp

This is autistic
perhaps
e
let me rephrase it: if a knife penetrated you and drew blood, would you say you were stabbed at? or that you got stabbed?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

View attachment 73690

At least she's not as bad as ABC news, which outright implies Trump of making it up
#ThingsTrumpSays
View attachment 73689
Chalk it up to her not having done the research yet and the medias bullshit sufficed for the moment. At the time the media was just saying loud pops at the rally

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Youre trying to pin her on an incredibly mild linguistic distinction which yes does exist, we know what it means we don't need you to clarify further, but i nearly guarantee you only autistic people care about.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa has never been precise and exacting with her use of the English language before this, why are you suddenly expecting that of her now?

Top Bottom