"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

Twitter cringe and insanity

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I doubt it. The way I see it, associating with the wrong people can seriously harm your perceived purity and get you in trouble, so it's far less risky to fire shots instead.
I honestly don't think many would get involved after the massive fallout of the first ones that did. It reminds me quite a lot of the Pro-Weed movement. The Progressive thought because the generally small-L libertarian leaning types that came out to vote for Weed meant they'd be able to ride that to a big Democrat wave. That 5-7% incumbent bump when Weed was on the ballot was just because Weed was on the ballot. It'd be the same class of audience misjudgment. Especially as only a bare majority of the audiences with be American, and you know the rest of the world just loves to listen to people around about American politics.

There's also the issue that the Vtubers might actual ask a logical question, mostly by accident, and blow up the entire façade they're going for. It'd be hilarious.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

tgmslc

Breaking news: chronic tweeter discovers that Twitter is a feral murder-pit while Reddit communities tend to be ultra-defensive hugboxes.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

So.... what does the filian drama has to do with politics? Its been a couple times nbinted has talked about le evil right wing nazis out of the blue whenever there is drama. Im thinking more and more about making an effort post to introduce him. Maybe even start a thread to document delusional nijisanji fans. I know we have the nijiL thread but its often getting drowned with real niji drama.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
So.... what does the filian drama has to do with politics? Its been a couple times nbinted has talked about le evil right wing nazis out of the blue whenever there is drama. Im thinking more and more about making an effort post to introduce him. Maybe even start a thread to document delusional nijisanji fans. I know we have the nijiL thread but its often getting drowned with real niji drama.
Everything is about politics for the ideologically possessed. It's the only lens they have to view the world.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
So.... what does the filian drama has to do with politics?
She said a couple of edgy jokes so she's basically a member of the KKK.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I know what you can do with that observation. You write it on a piece of sandpaper, then jam it up your ass.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

She said a couple of edgy jokes so she's basically a member of the KKK.
George Floyd is a mythological figure to their minds, so they can't take any jokes about it. She also likes to randomly toss in Hitler jokes. Hilariously, she interacts with Vedal/Neuro-sama quite a lot, and Vedal has to spend a lot of time preventing Neuro from becoming Tay 2.0. Exposure to the Internet eventually lands all AIs there, which is hilarious on its own level.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
About 2 months ago a group of lolis decided to form a group called LoliPuff and it seems that some of the girls in the group were starting to get a good number of views on their streams. A good number of these girls also make lewd content or post lewd content on Twitter which caused some people to notice and start sperging out about it.

A group of people, which are no strangers to starting shit on Twitter, decided to bring attention to the loli “problem” which caused an influx of people leaving negative comments and reporting the girls. The main instigators in this are: Niyumii_, Bunni3xBunni3, Mochataiga, Moofties, and
Daijobuinumaki which seem to be the ones making the key posts that got the most traction and led to a bunch of people hating on the group and on the members individually. Some of these people seem to be well known shit-stirrers and while mostly a group of nobodies online they seem to have gotten a bunch of traction on Twitter to the point of one of the Lolis getting their account suspended. This is what prompted the Discord message which then got shared online by even more people. As stated before, this was a pretty fucking retarded thing to do especially on a public Discord but I can understand where it comes from.

Two of the members of Lolipuffs got invited to talk about things in Under the Tea podcast and while the stream was going on, a group of the anti-lolicon crowd decided to have a little Twitter Space discussion about the whole thing. I decided to listen to the 1.5 hours of brainrot and mental retardation discussed in this Space and I will more or less go over some of the talking points.

This is the podcast episode:

I originally started trying to timestamp the comments but I got tired of doing so and it was taking too much time. I dont know any of these people and the UI was/is buggy as hell so at some times some people talked and I couldn’t really identify who is who but I think I have most of it down as Bumii did most of the talking. I will try to pick out some of the points and comment on them.

This is the link to the Twitter Space.

B = Bumii
U = Unknown person some normie (ItzKudo maybe, autistic 18 year old furry)
S = Silvy
M = Mari?
O = OKXMI
N = NADIKORE
T = Tokyo Mochi
Y = Niyumii
J = J The Elite Student
E = Envious Sinner
A = Asuka
? = No clue who was talking at this point. Twitter Space is bugged
This is a list of names I could identify. They could be wrong in some of these but I dont know any of these people.

B - What are the lolicons doing? Witch hunts, people hating.
B - “People being mass reported for having opinions”
B - “I dont want to give my opinion because i dont want backlash”
For the first 5 or so minutes Bumii is mainly talking to herself surprised about Twitter shitshow and she claims she is shocked but doesnt want to comment on things because she doesnt want backlash. Suffering from the incurable condition of “being a woman”, Bumii proceeds to spend the next 1.5 hours giving her opinion.

S - “History of Lolicons being “predatory” to people that voice disagreement
I am guessing Silvy is mutuals with Bumii because he joined the space early on and says that Lolicons are predatory. I assume he just fucked up and means that they are extremely aggressive when people “voice disagreement” with what they do or what they like. Maybe it has to do with the fact that people like Bumii and him like to call them pedophiles and child predators. Its almost as if when someone calls you one of the worst things you can call someone. Something that gets you killed in jail when accused of it (which is something that gets brought up later).

U - Asks about loli, doesnt seem to know the terminology. Overall seems like a normie.
I am not sure who this person is but they sound like a normie. They don't really know the terms loli and shota and overall they don't participate much during the recording. I assume its ItzKudo because they joined at around the same Silvy did but i can’t really tell. If it is then it seems they are a 18 year old furry which is peak irony.

B - I was mutual with one of the lolis. They had a whole ass adult model and boom they turned into a loli. One of the worst kinds.
S - “Sounds like they were “Groomed into it”. Jus sayin.”
B - I used to be mutuals but unfollowed when they became a loli. Then I realized they were part of this group. That was interesting.
S - Group was announced like 10 days ago.
B - Her content wasnt popping off and Loli conversations going on so she became a loli
Bumii starts giving her opinion she said she wouldnt give by talking shit about the Green one (Riricore). It seems they were “mutuals” which doesnt really mean much. Implies that her content wasnt really popping off so she decided to become a loli to get views. The comment about “the worst kind” refers to Riricore saying and posting NSFW content while using this loli model. Silvy mentions that “she was probably groomed into becoming a loli” which seems like a pretty retarded thing to say since this person is an adult and it implies that they have no control or agency over what they do online.

U - “There are loli vtubers too?” I had 0 idea that was a thing.
This guy is a fucking idiot and probably shouldnt even be in this “discussion”.

B - She became a lolicon out of the blue. She turned into a lolicon because her content was failing. And her content picked up.
S - I have seen it happen to others. Some start associating with it and get molded into it.
B - I wish they would've gone the clout chasing route like a drama channel
S - “Become a dumpster fire in a different way that’s not illegal”
Confirms that she seems to be doing better in numbers after she became a loli. I dont know Riricore so I cant really say if this is true or not. Maybe its because of the model, maybe its because of the NSFW content on Twitter or maybe they seem to be marketing themselves better or doing something that makes them stand out from the sea of Vtubers on Twitch. Silvy mentions that loli’s are like the Flu and if you hang around someone too much you will catch it. Also seems to want to dictate how she should do her content because fuck you and your free will, you should do as I want Also implies that being a loli or making any sort of NSFW content while using a loli model is illegal. Not really a smart thing to comment on since different countries have different laws. In the middle east you get thrown off a roof and stoned to death for being part of the alphabet soup. Using his own logic, Silvy and the majority of the people he surrounds himself with are also illegal.

B - Lolicons are delusional. “Petite women”
B - They demand respect like adults and don't want to be treated like children.
S - Doesn’t happen to shotas. Implies Danny Devito is “petite”
B - Lolicons are very sensitive. Do not engage, they will go to war.
*Insert typical smoke alarm beep*
Another bout of arguments that people with very low IQ seem to make. Loli can be anything from a character that is a petite woman to a small child or child-like character. While I do agree that sometimes people try to bullshit themselves by stating that their model is not a loli, they are just a petite woman, this often comes from the people that are anti-loli whenever they get called out for having a loli model. Also somehow I am starting to realize that these people are the types that cant seem to understand that fiction and reality are two different things. Its not uncommon for someone playing a loli character to act somewhat childish. That doesnt mean that they are children, nor does that mean you should treat the person behind the character like a child.

B - In TIKTOK you mention you are a lolicon and people will want you in a psych ward.
U - You say you’re a loli im jumping your ass.
B- You cant convince lolicons they are wrong. I learned the hard way.
U - Whats the point of interacting with basement dwellers that are probably into kids.
S - They dont listen, they try to victimize themselves to gain sympathy. Or go on the offensive and bring out petite women. They can't defend their position. Their position is shit.
Typical of someone with low intelligence, Someone (I assume ItzKudo) mentions that they would assault someone if they claimed they were a loli. Bumii says that lolicons are wrong but you cant change their mind. You have to wonder what's the point of this discussion in the first place then, but it just seems to be mostly an echochamber of people fellating each other to further radicalize themselves in their own delusion. Silvy mentions that they cant defend their position but seems to ignore any and all of the different arguments people have made about it.

M - I was mutual with 2. In private we called them out for it. Now its worse and there is NSFW stuff
New person joins chat and talks about calling the 2 lolis out. Says that thing are worse because now they do NSFW content also implying that they didnt do it before? Again I dont follow these people close enough to know if the NSFW content started after they became a loli or before it.

B - Do not feed into them
U - They get off to that shit (people engaging)
B - These folks are crazy. We want to bring awareness. But don't interact. Handful of people reacted to them and you saw how they reacted to it. I’m not going to engage. Be careful. If you follow these people please unfollow them.
B - “Im gonna be 21. I’m gonna be legal”
So any and all harassment caused is now “to bring awareness”. Mentions that people shouldn’t interact with them but has done the opposite every step of the way. Girl gets a boner from the Twitter virtue signal. Also mentions her age, fairly young, which starts to make sense because she seems to be as intellectually developed as a teenager.

O - I dont mess but when it gets sexualization im just like “nah”
New person and they seem to imply that they dont really care about lolis until they do NSFW content.

S - Most people would ignore this group if they didn't have NSFW tag
B - Gawr Gura defense as this Lolicon icon. A lot of the time shes just chilling as a streamer. Why can't you be normal. Yall are grown women and men doing this and I don't understand.
B - Into psychology and I understand people are into age play. But at the same time you have to think about it. You are characterizing this. This is your brand. Your character is or looks underage. As much as I hate lolicon, I can't do anything about it. They are brave online but in person they are afraid to express this.
S - They like anonymity
People hate lolis but I do agree that lolis that do NSFW content get way more hate. My advice is that these people should clearly mark their profile as NSFW if they are going to do NSFW content. Also shows that this person hasnt seen a Gura stream and just watches clips because Gura is known to joke around lewd topic and then playing dumb and innocent about it. It seems that only one of the girls has an R18 tag. My advice to everyone sperging out about lolis doing NSFW is to block them and not interact with them. Of course that doesn’t generate clicks or clout on Twitter. Gotta touch that poo and spread it all over. Maybe get some of that poo on yourself while you are at it. Bumii clearly knows nothing about psychology either.

B - Im ghetto, i will whoop a cunt’s ass if you are sexualizing. You are telling your community to attack people that are in the RIGHT.
S - I have never seen a group call to deplatform others out in the open.
B - Blockchain followers of these people because you have to protect your community. Im not saying they are pedophiles because i dont have proof but they are attracting a type of pedophile.
B - Nayumii mentioned. My blocklist is massive. Why defend this. Accept that you are wrong. I have a feeling they will unprivate their shit and they will make a corny post getting support. People are going to attack them again because they are not setting a good example. The arguments are so bad. Drawings can influence people into acting weird against children, There are 8 billion people in the world and you are going to tell me no one has come out and looked at a loli and said “hmm there are children out there who look exactly like this…”
B - Child sexualisation as a crime is as big as murder. Now you have anime basically doing the same thing. 8 billion people having crazy thoughts because they got “influenced”
So much for the whole opinion thing. Girl just got on her self-righteous high horse and wants to beat people up for this. Seems you can take a bitch out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a bitch. Its not uncommon for people to openly call out to deplatform others but it doesnt happen as much as it often leads to people ganging up on that person and shitting on them (which seems to have happened here and while I understand the reason why they did it, its pretty fucking stupid). Bumii once again bringing out the fact that diddling kids is a crime as bad as murder but comes out with the left hook to imply that anime is now influencing people to have crazy thoughts. So far probably the dumbest thing said so far. There is no evidence to prove this is a thing and people that “get influenced” are often people that were already looking to do fucked up shit. Additionally we get back to the whole point that Bumii can’t seem to know the difference between reality and fiction since at multiple points she talks about people using loli models and doing NSFW content as if they were sexualizing real children. Constantly mixing reality and fiction seems to be a common theme during this call.

BunnieXBun - I was on the Witchhunt list. I saw the group in the first place. I was asked who these people were and I just showed who they were. I also called out the artists and the riggers because if you are going to make a child model for someone to use in weird manners you are as bad as the person making the model. There was no harassment. I just posted the pictures.
One of the instigators shows up to virtue signal. Says there was no harassment but going by the screencaps this all looks like an attempt to cancel the Lolipuffs. At some point you could say that it was harassment.

B- There was no sign of harassment from our side.
BunnieXBun - “If you don't like them stay away”
B - We are keeping people away from it.
O? - Lolis are disrespectful to kids who have been sexually assaulted. This is close to CP my nigga. This is why I want to punch them in the face. Because you are disrespecting actual victims that have gone through that.
BunnieXBun - Excuses don't stop. “They dont look like real children”
B - I feel bad for actual petite women because they get dragged into that. Do not compare people who have been victims with folks who compare nefarious content. Just because we have been through drama doesn't make us do a 180 and do the same things our abusers do. A good majority victims become biggest supporters of killing pedophiles. Just be respectful of victims.
Back with the whole “stay away” and awareness bullshit while actively doing the opposite and engaging at all points to try to cancel the. You are not saving anyone by “exposing” these Vtubers.

S - The group account was following 4 people and now it follows 3.
B - One got suspended
BunnieXBun - Thank you god
B - The one that got suspended was the one I was mutual with. I felt bad because you had to make that content to appeal to the wrong type of people for clicks and views. You’re a grown woman, and to go to this extreme and act like you are not causing harm is delusional as fuck. I have blocked BIG lolicons. In the 20 thousands and if you see the things they post in their patreon
There is no harassment in BaSingSe but we cheer when our actions cause for Twitter to flag and suspend your account. Bunii getting a high horse for her high horse telling people what is the right and wrong way to do content. At this point it just seems like she is extremely salty that the loli got a bump in numbers.

? - Im worried but the green one is pregnant. She takes weird photos of her bump. I worry for that child.
S - I think I collabed with the green one on Overwatch. Only thing i collabed they made a weird giving good head to the announcers comment.
Implying that they are going to fuck their kid once its born or something. Again these people cant seem to tell the difference between reality and fiction. Silvy with another banger as if he himself has not done or said sexually explicit shit while in groups with strangers.

BunnieXBun - you are a pedo if you like loli or shota you need to go to jail
S - I wonder how many of these people defended DrDisrespect.
Again not knowing the difference between reality and fiction. I don’t know a single person that defends DrDisrespect. At most people defended him until he admitted to contacting a minor. People defending DrDisrespect did so first because there was a ton of speculation and allegations but no proof.

B - As someone who has studied geographics of many places and issues in different countries. Lets talk about Japan. Japan has child idols. Japan has a big problem when it comes to pedophiles and charging pedos. As much as they claim to be a safe country they are not safe. There was a documentary on Youtube and all of the idol fans were men. Many manga artist that are popular have been caught with CP. Or have drawn child characters. Lolis dont harm anybody? That's a LIE.
? - Little girl went to her first cosplay party. A lolicon took a picture of her and said “i want to bring her home with me”
S - In Japan the age of consent was set to 13 until 2 years ago.
? - *Someone disproved him and said it was in 2 places.*
S - It doesnt matter it was still 13 in some places.
Bumii is Dora the explorer because apparently she has studied “geographics”. Seems to imply that Japan is the only place where there are some weird and exploitative events like “Child Idols” but seems to forget all the shit that happened with Disney, Nickleodeon and child actors in the west. Also seems to ignore the fact that Hollywood and the Church seem to run two of the biggest child sex trafficking operations for decades. Also seems to ignore shit like Child Beauty Pageants. I am starting to think that Bumii probably has never even left her country and is extremely ignorant of all of the bad shit that happens everywhere around the world. Somehow keeps mixing reality and fiction and blames everything on lolis. Someone random mentions that some peodphile took a photo of a minor in cosplay and said some weird shit. Silvy comes in with the big takes and makes shit up, gets corrected and proceeds to ignore it. Makes sense that he made that comment that people “cant defend their position”. Seems its more like Silvy is just deaf to any sort of counter argument and is so set in his ways that there is no evidence you can provide that will make him change his mind.

B - If you are not old enough to drink or pay bills you are a child. I wanted to make a safe space for people to talk about this and since you all worked real hard to get to where you are I don't want you to get attacked. This is a conversation not an argument.
Bumii virtue signaling about stupid shit and blowing air up her own ass.

N - Easiest way to identify if someone is a lolicon is if they have these 3 pfp. K-On, Lucky Star and Dragon Maid. Easiest way to tell. Those are the weirdest people and racist as shit.
Completely irrelevant but thanks for the adding nothing of value to the conversation.

? - These defenders are NPCs. They are racist, they use the R slur. This is fiction, this is not a child. There is nothing fictional about a child.
? - Age Regression and age play. Regression is not to be sexualised at all. It is not a kink.
Another retarded argument about not knowing the difference between reality and fiction.

? - *Mentions Elara because they replied to the discord leak tweet*. Since Elara seems to be a bigger channel compared to everyone else in the group they all start blowing Elara’s ass for talking against this.
B - Mentions that Elara has done some bad shit in the past but its good that they are talking about this.
This exchange comes off as people being happy about Elara getting involved because she is big but Bumii only cares to use them as if Elara’s size somehow gives their argument any more validity. Still funny that she still tries to throw shade because these people will only like you and use you when its convenient but they will throw you under any bus whenever they can. They are not your friend, you are just a tool to them.

? - This is already causing harm because people are getting banned because these loli vtuber weirdos are sending hate for getting called out. They deserve they get everything they get and I hope they get banned.
S - Some of the criticism can be harassment. As a content creator not all criticism is harassment. It might feel like harassment but its not necessarily harassment.
B - Some content creators when they get upset their let their feelings speak for them than their common sense
S - COUGH*SILVERVALE
B - These people wont take criticism as criticism and will take everything as harassment until someone sits their goofy-ass down.
Its OK when we do it. If people dont interact with the lolis and start shitting on them they have no reason to call people to their side to do the same. This could have been avoided but its Twitter and clout is a hell of a drug. While Silvy has a point, I dont think calling people freaks, pedos, disgusting and mass reporting them to get their accounts suspended is “criticism”. This was an attempt to rally people to cancel a group of lolis because some did NSFW and people are salty because they are getting views.

J - “Antis” are posting babies and fetuses. Stop doing that.
S - Do you have an example to back that up? I have never seen that.
J - *after searching for a bit he shows proof*
Not sure who J is but the dude has a point. Not too sure what the example was but I believe he is referring from the same anti lolicon people calling this pedophilia and then they being the first one to retweet and repost this shit.

T - if they gonna act like children are we allowed to give old-school ass beatings? Can we do something about that?
B - If the internet didn't exist and people said shit to your face, half of these people would get their ass jumped. I would be the first one. If you go to jail and people found out you did anything to children, they would beat your ass. *Makes reference to the Social Media Mike Tyson quote.*
Typical low IQ behavior of wanting to beat the shit ouf of people because you disagree with something they do.

? - You know these goofy folk doing the Under the Tea Podcast. Bunch of weirdos that support.
S - They are shock grifters
B - I know the blue hair one personally…
S - Same here, He doxed me twice
T - Can we attack shotacons too because they think they are safe because they are women.
B - If yall dont like Lolipuff, Taiga is just as bad.
S - Yep
This is around the 1 hour 15 minute mark. Someone brings up the Under The Tea Podcast because they have the lolis on and they have supported loli and whatnot. Seems Mizu has some fans because they instantly mention him and how much they hate him. Silvy acuses him of doxing him (common belief is that he doxed himself because his dox was posted by an account with almost no followers but is somehow mutuals with Silvy and posts like a retard similar to how Silvy posts). Also Taiga mentioned because he is kryptonite to these people.

? - I want those people dead.
? - Thats the easy path, they need to learn from their actions n shit.
? - Insert lolicons biting the curb.
More typical low IQ “I want to murder these people” behavior. Again, these people think they are the “good guys” in all of this.

? - Never seen that shit before. They streaming at 12AM
S - They are probably in the west.
? - “When you say Mizu you talking about the blue hair one that is always running their mouth and all up in everyone’s business?”
S - Yup. Hes been banned like 4 times. One of which for doxing me.
Everyone - OH MAH GAWD
S - He did it once on Twitter and didnt know it was a dox because hes so up his own ass. He never thinks he’s wrong and never reads because if you read you learn but he doesnt. So he made a YT video and about a Tweet that had the doxing information and then made a highlight Tweet and I had to get Youtube involved.

01:25:00
S - Silvervale fans doxed me. One sent me a picture of my dog hanging by a noose. One of them posted my info publicly. That tweet got deleted or something i dont know. He talked about it. He’s a grifter. You know the Quartering? He makes videos that make people upset. Unfortunately its not working for them. You have to draw a line somewhere. You need to make good content as you are grifting. They are all on 56k dialup so it takes a while for them to get to something. I wouldnt give them 2 shits. Youtube will take their channel down eventually when someone reports them for harassment or abuse. Hi Mizu if you are watching.
More evidence of how retarded these people are, for a second it seems that this idiot thought that everyone in the world was in the same time-zone. Guess Silvy is smart enough to understand the concept of the US having 2 coasts with a 4 hour timezone difference. Also the idea that sometimes you can host your podcast at an odd hour because you don't want to be live during peak hours where the people that would normally watch you would probably be busy watching someone else during that time-slot.

Silvy also hyperfocuses on Mizu for doxing him but dismisses the other account that did the actual doxing in such a way. He has a hateboner for Mizu but doesnt care about the guy that actually doxed him? Gonna put my tinfoil hat here and add this to the evidence that he was the one that doxed himself. Hell, I am pretty sure some of the other VTRainbow people exposed that other account as being him (might need someone to confirm this). Silvy doesnt seem to know the definition of grifter either, he wants to assume that Mizu is grifting and will just parrot whoever is a contrarian. I do agree with the comment that their chat and chat interaction is a bit slow guessing it has to do with stream delay. Also expresses Youtube taking their channel down when someone reports them for harassment. I have a feeling that he has already reported them for it.

N - Play your cards right and we need to handle criticism because if we dont, they going to take that and use it against us. Especially because we are black. I dont want to see that happen to anyone. You are all so kind and so nice.
? - Im trying to find a blockchain extension
? - Whats a blockchain extension?
Never been much of a fan of “black creators” or people that use their race as a thing. Do your content, be yourself and no one will give a shit about your race. Pull your race card at every chance you have and act retarded and people will instantly attribute your retardation to that identity/race.

B - I want to close this because one of the members posted something about suicide. I don't want to add to that.
At this point someone messaged Bumii and the tone of the whole “discussion” changed drastically which is hilarious to me. Everyone is so gung-ho and aggressive over this and shitting on them but when things get bad and the harassment can be traced back to them they suddenly freak out.

In the Youtube podcast this is around the 1:06:30 mark where one of the girls muted because the Green Haired girl made a tweet saying she wanted to end it all and other shit.

T - I want to clarify that my comment about people needing to get their ass beat is not directed towards anybody and I just want to clarify that. Cuz some people can take that shit out of context.
E - I know a lolicon and a shotacon and both had bad experiences as children. Both are the chillest people and have active pedo hunting groups.
A - As a CSA victim, I think lolicon stuff is not good. I think it could never have thought about it, interested in it and get them to act. On the other hand i would rather people interact with fictional content than real content.
Not sure who E is but seems to be one of the few people that doesn’t really hate lolicons/shotacons and has a bit of a counter commentary to the echo chamber. Pretty sure if they knew that beforehand they wouldn't have let him speak. Most of the people that push anti-loli/lolicon sentiment focus on “the damage this does to real kids” and assumes that it will lead to kids getting sexually assaulted and they tend to ignore the fact that there is a good chunk of people that get into shit like this (or ageplay) because they were abused or taken advantage of as a kid.

B - We need to be mindful of people of people that consume that because they might take it to the real world
A - Yeah we shouldn't encourage it.
B - People go to digital media to get off on their wild fantasy but if you are going to do that…
A - Keep it private
A - I dont think how people see loli sexually
E - It depends on how they are drawn. Like Roxy or the Green hair from OPM
B - I wouldn't call her a loli, she's a petite adult, she doesn't act like a child.
I find the irony of “Keep It Private” when these people bitching about loli also tend to post a ton of their fetishes and weird shit they do online for everyone to see. Some of the people talking or commenting in this chat lean heavily into the lewdtube side of things or engage with lewdtubers.

01:40:00
B - *Brings up suicide thing*, I don't want to be accused of causing that. Don't harass these people or anything. Please block them and people who associated with them. As someone who is a suicide victim, do not add to that shit. Be the bigger person and block. Warn your own people about it. Be respectful. Even if they attack you, stand your ground, block. Glad you guys gave your opinion, when the space end, leave it where it lies. Also stay safe cuz deez niggaz crazy.
Again the irony of painting others of being crazy and weird when they are just reacting to the hate. I think what the loli did on Discord was beyond retarded but again, this was a reaction to people shitting on them and harassing them. Calling people weird, telling them they are awful and disgusting is not “criticism”.

This is a Google Doc the Lolipuff released a few days after this all happened explaining things from their point of view.

Bronze

I've just checked the main shit stirrers. Mochataiga and moofties are suspended, Daijobu... account doesn't exist(or I couldn't find it) and Bunni has gone private. Niyumii is the only one who got away with it as far as I can see.

One thing I saw while searching for moofties is that someone argued with them about the ecchi chiitan fanart.
48d540d6-a0d3-4517-9537-df3101142ab7.jpg

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Void Scribas

VTUBERS ARE BEING RETARDED TODAY, IT SEEMS

1720922165321.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Tubedude

VTUBERS ARE BEING RETARDED TODAY IT SEEMS

View attachment 73667
I mean Trickywi always seemed like a modern basic bitch, so it tracks, including the posting everything to the internet that would probably be best left not to, or at least not on her fucking public facing account for what is essentially her job.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

Void Scribas

Does this woman don't understand that she is a sponsored indie?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

theseeker

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
VTUBERS ARE BEING RETARDED TODAY, IT SEEMS

View attachment 73667
lol

Archive

Archive
I messed up with a very poor-taste tweet. I made an impulsive, stupid joke in the heat of the moment and immediately regretted it. I jumped the gun, not knowing the full story of the situation, to jump on the bandwagon of "missing your shot" tweets, believing that no one was harmed. I have educated myself now, and I am incredibly sorry. While I'm all for a good joke, this was not one of them, and it was highly insensitive. I would never advocate for anyone getting hurt. It was a childish mistake. The "jk" tweet was an attempt to lighten the mood, but it made it seem even more insensitive to a very serious situation. I am very sorry.

The "not giving a fuck" tweet was directed at a replier, not to the situation itself.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
lol

Archive

Archive
I messed up with a very poor-taste tweet. I made an impulsive, stupid joke in the heat of the moment and immediately regretted it. I jumped the gun, not knowing the full story of the situation, to jump on the bandwagon of "missing your shot" tweets, believing that no one was harmed. I have educated myself now, and I am incredibly sorry. While I'm all for a good joke, this was not one of them, and it was highly insensitive. I would never advocate for anyone getting hurt. It was a childish mistake. The "jk" tweet was an attempt to lighten the mood, but it made it seem even more insensitive to a very serious situation. I am very sorry.

The "not giving a fuck" tweet was directed at a replier, not to the situation itself.

Funny as it is to see her get verbally slapped around, it's good she listened to criticism and apologized. Hopefully she'll be more cognizant of being a politisperg on main in the future (🌈).

Top Bottom