"Can Native Americans double jump?"Sawa Sama

Twitter cringe and insanity

tgmslc

"Y'all I have peaked!"
Because a screencap of a tweet you made made a few dozen /vt/ anons sperg out for half an hour???
TVA I have peaked. I made stew and homemade biscuits, life will literally never improve from here.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So, how long until she shows coochie on Fansly.
:BibooPopcorn:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
since shes riding the high i guess a few weeks from now

then again this is a white woman so maybe earlier than that

Bronze

Isn't this the girl who shared a story about a guy who saw her vtuber avatar when she invited him for sex?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Isn't this the girl who shared a story about a guy who saw her vtuber avatar when she invited him for sex?
Now, that's a hot headline. Do you have any keywords for achive-diving?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's in the degen thread iirc, there was a lot of it. Uh keywords.... I can't remember off the top of my head. It wasn't too long ago. Maybe Palestine or something she loves those fucks too I dunno

Bronze

I've found the thread. Not a long story, but it ends in a very unexpected way

A

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I've found the thread. Not a long story, but it ends in a very unexpected way

A

I think this is a fun story, if only she didn't behave like a whore and only like an outgoing individual.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Someone cancel this negro now before he troons out and becomes double the protected class

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
@The Proctor's Tweet from earlier really butt blasted a lot of Twittards.

A couple of fun ones:

Archive
A boxing event where everyone is having fun. Reminder Kenji brought up boxing, saying if you had to go through a boxing match to become a vtuber, he would "be throwing hands" at people, specifically responding to Filian and Pippa, two women. Why you would need to go through a boxing match for something as unrelated as vtubing is something only a retard like Kenji could fantasize about.

A lot of people have been calling "doxxxxxxxxing" a crime, but this guy takes it a step further:

Archive

I'm sure you crime has been forwarded to the Cyber Police, Proctor. Enjoy prison, stalker child.

People have been saying his dox came before his face reveal

Archive
So the dox dropped back in 2022, he ended up doing a face reveal in 2023 despite that, and in 2024 he's literally shaking and crying over it.
:mikok:

And one more:

Archive
Well...hard to argue there.
:smugselen:
Sorry, I jork.

Stunned But Dumb

The Proctor Google doc gets closer to us every day

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I've been looking through the "Queen Dianthe" twitter trying to figure out if it's a man and god damn all this bitch does is vtweet and do gayops. I had to scroll for-fucking-ever just to get out of April. Even has a rebranded ref sheet but not even a hint of an actual channel. Large portions of the twitter are dedicated to shotgun blasting art raffle retweets in an effort to get free art, which is funny because she's friends with a lot of "AI art bad" people. Gotta support the artists, you know. The twitter trail ends in November of last year. If the live announcements are any indication she's streamed exactly twice.

And she's really, really, really into white men.

Does this count as doxxxxxxxxing I wonder?

archive

Also damn can't even raise $57 dollars.

Based on the phone number visible in this image Georgia is almost certain; likely Rome, GA specifically.

Oh hey there's the channel. Turns out it was here anyway.

Private twitter account, but locked as implied.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@The Proctor's Tweet from earlier really butt blasted a lot of Twittards.

A couple of fun ones:

Archive
A boxing event where everyone is having fun. Reminder Kenji brought up boxing, saying if you had to go through a boxing match to become a vtuber, he would "be throwing hands" at people, specifically responding to Filian and Pippa, two women. Why you would need to go through a boxing match for something as unrelated as vtubing is something only a retard like Kenji could fantasize about.

A lot of people have been calling "doxxxxxxxxing" a crime, but this guy takes it a step further:

Archive

I'm sure you crime has been forwarded to the Cyber Police, Proctor. Enjoy prison, stalker child.

People have been saying his dox came before his face reveal

Archive
So the dox dropped back in 2022, he ended up doing a face reveal in 2023 despite that, and in 2024 he's literally shaking and crying over it.
:mikok:

And one more:

Archive
:smugselen:
Sorry, I jork.

Proctor can't stop containment breaking, if we get deplatformed it will be his doing.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm doing some very heavy archiving right now. New drive link soon[tm].

The Kenji stuff has escalated very rapidly. I explored a lot of it in my stream today.

Summary: He lied completely. Dove shared his info only in a private Discord chat where she also shared her info. Only five other people including her knew, none ever leaked it. She apologized profusely to him TWO WHOLE YEARS AGO ON TWO OCCASIONS. He made this tweet for some entirely coincidental reason a few days after she broke up with his best friend and left said bf's home for her own safety to stay with another friend. She has now been thrown out of that house and nearly left homeless from this. Kenji is currently getting asspats and unconditional love/sympathy from streamers in the 6-8k CCV range. She is getting pursued by a seething mob.

I am actually, unironically seething with rage at this injustice.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Was in the process of typing this out:

This whole thing is so stupid. The screenshots he posted indeed confirmed that those Discord messages were from January of 2022, over two years ago. As far as I know, nothing has happened to him or his family due to the dox in the last two years. So why bring attention to it now? Him and his fans are severely over-blowing his popularity, thinking anyone gave a shit to look at his dox, let alone use it for anything. If anything, them blowing it up now and him crying about it this hard would make it more likely someone would use it to fuck with him, though I highly doubt it would be anything more than just making fun of him with this info.

If true, this new info makes the entire situation make a lot more sense for what I was pondering above. I'm curious to see the info you have. Not sure if it would sway the court of public opinion given the kind of fanbase he seems to court, but if the evidence does clearly prove this, hopefully this scum bag sack of shit gets the backlash he deserves and he fucks off.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm doing some very heavy archiving right now. New drive link soon[tm].

The Kenji stuff has escalated very rapidly. I explored a lot of it in my stream today.

Summary: He lied completely. Dove shared his info only in a private Discord chat where she also shared her info. Only five other people including her knew, none ever leaked it. She apologized profusely to him TWO WHOLE YEARS AGO ON TWO OCCASIONS. He made this tweet for some entirely coincidental reason a few days after she broke up with his best friend and left said bf's home for her own safety to stay with another friend. She has now been thrown out of that house and nearly left homeless from this. Kenji is currently getting asspats and unconditional love/sympathy from streamers in the 6-8k CCV range. She is getting pursued by a seething mob.

I am actually, unironically seething with rage at this injustice.
Are you in contact with her? It seems like this is a shitshow waiting to boil over, like what happened with Tiga.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Are you in contact with her? It seems like this is a shitshow waiting to boil over, like what happened with Tiga.

Several of her more loyal friends are in the discord and have been instrumental in explaining this and archiving a lot of stuff. The Pheonix guy went live in the last hour and rambled about this for a while. It was the ghetto retard version of the Nijisanji-Selen separation issue. Her entire friend circle aside from 1 or 2 people has simultaneously thrown her to a screaming Twitter mob over less evidence than the Coco Taiwan incident, and come out with multiple documents accusing her of things they have zero receipts for. I am legitimately starting to worry she might kill herself over this.

It has gotten so absurd and performative that you could provide me with evidence tomorrow that she killed Kenji's dog and I would still say this is a complete witch-hunt, it's that demented.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I clipped Proctor's coverage of the Kenji drama because I am also fascinated by it. This clip is straight to the point and doesn't keep in Proctor's autism tangent moments or dead air by the way.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

It was already bad enough that this shit keeps trending every month and now they're making a dedicated stream for it.

And of fucking course the OP pic has to have their tongues sticking out

:gunpeko:

Top Bottom