"Unfortunately, I have to tell you very important thing in hololive...All PON senpais always say that 'I'm a genius, elite, kou-seinou.' but I still believe you...www"A-chan

Twitter cringe and insanity

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Yeah. I hope someone pisses gasoline onto this for our amusement.

As for those involved.

View attachment 66253
Well.

It certainly looks like my position was the right one.

something-smug (2).gif

Disgusting.
At this point, I fully expect an unironic reveal of a gay fujo zoomer ratking comprised of people who do not post/rarely post on the forum, to be in the groomcord.

There's already like 3-4 Flip fujo girls in there.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's getting groomed and bullied daily by proctor and his clique in the groomcord
ngl, if it's a vtuber with a fluffy tail, I'll believe it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well.

It certainly looks like my position was the right one.

View attachment 66430

At this point, I fully expect an unironic reveal of a gay fujo zoomer ratking comprised of people who do not post/rarely post on the forum, to be in the groomcord.

There's already like 3-4 Flip fujo girls in there.

:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Hexa keeps trying to throw girls at Hakka for some reason. I think she's trying to bribe her way into hololive guys

ngl, if it's a vtuber with a fluffy tail, I'll believe it.

He already rejected a girl in there because her tail wasn't big enough

:toiletpaperroll:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Look who made a surprise debut in the twitter seething about Western vidya developers making women ugly. Poor Kson - she already has a complex about her shoulders, but having her face described as a Japanese mistake? Rough.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Congrats Bossman on this being your first Twitter anti:

Also, it's got a Throne with some bangers on it if you're looking to get them something to show you're not such a bad guy. Some of the stuff on the second page in particular look nice.
Throne

Lol. Lmao.

The 2X lingerie is one thing but by the end there's a huge black cock chocolate treat*. It never fails, man.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
PROCTOR GETS CANCELLED ON TWITTER BY AN XL WYMINZ

I swear, this forum is the gift that keeps on giving.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Let it be known to you :architect: s, when you enable people too much, you get something like this.

Huge, you could say FAT, thread.
Fat (1).jpg
Fat (2).jpg
Fat (3).jpg
Fat (4).jpg
Fat (5).jpg
Fat (6).jpg
Fat (7).jpg
Fat (8).jpg
Fat (9).jpg
Fat (10).jpg
Fat (11).jpg
Fat (12).jpg
Fat (13).jpg
Fat (14).jpg
Fat (15).jpg
Fat (16).jpg
Fat (17).jpg
Fat (18).jpg
Fat (19).jpg
Fat (20).jpg
Fat (21).jpg
Fat (22).jpg
Fat (23).jpg
Fat (24).jpg
Fat (25).jpg
Fat (26).jpg
Fat (27).jpg
Fat (28).jpg
Fat (29).jpg
Fat (30).jpg
Fat (31).jpg
Fat (32).jpg
Fat (33).jpg
Fat (34).jpg
Fat (35).jpg
Fat (36).jpg
Fat (37).jpg
Fat (38).jpg
Fat (39).jpg
Fat (40).jpg
Fat (41).jpg
Fat (42).jpg
Fat (43).jpg
Fat (44).jpg
Fat (45).jpg
Fat (46).jpg
Fat (47).jpg

Stunned But Dumb

My first thought was honestly Noel because she has that fat png, I completely forgot about the Baoberry. I know it must've taken a lot of effort to compile all of this here and I'm sure someone will read it all, but I sure didn't.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not gonna read all that, but for everyone involved:

You will never be beautiful. You have too much fat, too little muscle, you sweat buckets just from trying to get off your chair and grab another back of cheetos. You are a morbidly obese woman brainwashed by twitter and your own terminal laziness into believing that your marshmellow man looks are somehow pretty.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at the literal greaseball rolling alongside them behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have taught men to avoid minor planetoids made of pig grease that'll die of a heart attack in their fifties, their vaginas hidden behind a small mountain range worth of blubber. Even in the event you somehow manage to entrap a drugged up and possibly comatose man, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of the odor of sugar, fried meat and burned fat that follows you wherever you go.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight like your rotund shape is crushing the shoes that no longer fit your misshapen feet.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss, taking the entire roof with you as you crash through three floors and end up splattered across the basement. Your parents will find the pool of nutritious fat that used to be you, feeding the strays of the entire neighbourhood. They'll be heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. All that will remain of your legacy are a few hundred remarkably well fed strays.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Not gonna read all that, but for everyone involved:

You will never be beautiful. You have too much fat, too little muscle, you sweat buckets just from trying to get off your chair and grab another back of cheetos. You are a morbidly obese woman brainwashed by twitter and your own terminal laziness into believing that your marshmellow man looks are somehow pretty.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at the literal greaseball rolling alongside them behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have taught men to avoid minor planetoids made of pig grease that'll die of a heart attack in their fifties, their vaginas hidden behind a small mountain range worth of blubber. Even in the event you somehow manage to entrap a drugged up and possibly comatose man, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of the odor of sugar, fried meat and burned fat that follows you wherever you go.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight like your rotund shape is crushing the shoes that no longer fit your misshapen feet.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss, taking the entire roof with you as you crash through three floors and end up splattered across the basement. Your parents will find the pool of nutritious fat that used to be you, feeding the strays of the entire neighbourhood. They'll be heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. All that will remain of your legacy are a few hundred remarkably well fed strays.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
And the greatest kicker: Shiori is MID and FAT and she will never fuck you.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Kids these days want to change the world but can't even change their diet.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Retards bickering about being fat will always be the worst. If they put half the amount of effort they spent bickering into eating less maybe they wouldn't be so fat. I used to be a land whale myself you just gotta put your mind to it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I found their kryptonite

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Gay Girl in Damascus vibes are strong with this one.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom