"If your future girlfriend is going to swallow two burgers in front of you, never tell her that she's eating too much, pet her on the head, tell her you love her and offer her fries"Auri Lunami

Twitter cringe and insanity

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
He did actually say "I was wrong and acted inappropriately", which is a hell of a lot more than you'd get from most twitter people, on any side, so I think it's worth lowering the torches and pitchforks even if he still holds beliefs we'd disagree with.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Something always tickles my pickle when people are so sensitive that they label reddit as being as bad as 4chan, ive seen it a couple times and it always highlights how pussy they are when seeing the slightest, often PC, dissenting opinion

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lmao he deleted and made an apology.

Archive

View attachment 64970

" i made a crucial error in my wording " yeah fuck off my man couldnt take the heat off downplaying racism against white people.

Update on this guy. Either he's fishing for sympathy or people are still giving him shit for his shit take:

Archive

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Update on this guy. Either he's fishing for sympathy or people are still giving him shit for his shit take
Archive
"Do I really deserve all of this?"

Yeah, but he's also looking for a good round of "I'm sorry this happened to you" comments.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I feel bad for all the kids with e-hoe mothers
A buddy of mine said there will be a rise in therapists who specialize in helping kids who have seen their parents holes online in a few years. Sometimes, I wonder

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Update on this guy. Either he's fishing for sympathy or people are still giving him shit for his shit take:

Archive

You would think someone is threatening his life with a knife looking at how dramatic he is. Holy shit. I refuse to believe a bunch of people are going to his stream with 5 viewer to "dox" and "harass" his ass. To the point he feels like his life could be threatened.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Your favorite political vtuber is back on the menu and she brings a heavy topic!! Why would you ban tiktok the biggest source of misinformation when there is LITTERALLY A GENOCIDE GOING ON REEEEEEEEEE

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Your favorite political vtuber is back on the menu and she brings a heavy topic!! Why would you ban tiktok the biggest source of misinformation when there is LITTERALLY A GENOCIDE GOING ON REEEEEEEEEE

You gotta respect the whiplash-inducing content swerves on her account.

The other day she was talking about fucking random dudes from Tinder, but she deleted that.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You gotta respect the whiplash-inducing content swerves on her account.

The other day she was talking about fucking random dudes from Tinder, but she deleted that.

She is the very definition of what is wrong with the gen z.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

We give so much shit to the politicians in the US, and they completely deserve it, but sometimes they do the right thing, like banning Tiktok.

Last edited:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
We give so much shit to the politicians in the US, and they completely deserve it, but sometimes they do the right thing, like banning Tiktok.
They should have banned it years ago, along with anything else from West Taiwan.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They should have banned it years ago, along with anything else from West Taiwan.
Hasnt it been years of this topic in the US? I feel like i heard about the US banning tiktok every month since like 2020

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Tik tok is literally chinese spy and misinformation software. These people are moronic, they value the safety and lives of some shitters in the other side of the world over their own.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Hasnt it been years of this topic in the US? I feel like i heard about the US banning tiktok every month since like 2020
Yes, it has. It can be a somewhat contentious issue though, given freedom of speech, or the concept/idea of it, is very fundamental to America.

Granted, I also agree with the sentiment, fuck TikTok. I always find it comical how zoomers and zillenials will rightfully trash on people believing everything they read on social media, especially your delusional grandparents on Facebook, and yet they fall for the same trap. Just instead it being TikTok or Twitter.

“No you don’t understand! This time it is different! Boomers are dumb and believe everything they read on Facebook, but TikTok and Twitter dismantles propaganda and amplifies the truth!!” :chibiBrainDamage:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Have you ever looked at a tweet and went "Yeah, this is the Inception of retardation". So many layers.

Stunned But Dumb

No seriously, why has this dude been beefing with Elmo?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I feel bad for all the kids with e-hoe mothers

Both looking forward and dreading the day the onlyfans ho generation hits the wall and society comes to collect on their irresponsibility.

Forgive me for sleeping through most world events bitching these days, but isn't/wasn't China's behaviour with groups like the Uighurs and their aggressive expansion and resettlement into surrounding regions considered a genocide? Bitching about banning tiktok doesn't even make sense if that's the angle you want to take it from. Palestine nutjobs are too self-obsessed.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
but isn't/wasn't China's behaviour with groups like the Uighurs and their aggressive expansion and resettlement into surrounding regions considered a genocide? Bitching about banning tiktok doesn't even make sense if that's the angle you want to take it from.

You're expecting ideological consistency from twitter spergs.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Have you ever looked at a tweet and went "Yeah, this is the Inception of retardation". So many layers.

No seriously, why has this dude been beefing with Elmo?
If you check out Jordan Peterson's twitter feed, most of it is pretty good, and then there's just the occasional post that's like this, just slightly too many so you can't just ignore or dismiss it, and all you can do is think: "everything is not alright with Jordan Peterson". Not that I blame him, man's been harassed by the worst that woke ideology has to offer every day for the last eight years and he's still fighting them.

Top Bottom