"I haven't been shaving with that item because I always go to the salon"Moona Hoshinova

Twitter cringe and insanity

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
mumei just called out dullecy on stream because he sent a SC over the one mumei cosplayer, she said she sees the degenerate things they tweet and she sent some to nerissa. :ironmousekek:
EDIT: timestamp. (2:32:55)

GEnocide Council Twitter Niggas :BijouBijou:

Balls Dipped in Ice

GEnocide Council Twitter Niggas :BijouBijou:

I got this clip recommended to me, and I had no previous knowledge on who Dullecy was.

After watching the clip I was like "Oh, that's nice. Congratulations, bro."
Then I checked the cosplayer's twitter and I was like "Holy shit. Congratulations, bro."
Then I checked Dullecy's twitter and I was like "Oh..."

I don't know why I expected a vtuber simp to actually have a real wife, but calling a random twitter person your wife is beyond cringe.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fun fact. Dull is the same retard who got blocked by Dottovu a couple months back and publicly complained about it. We talked about it under @Harrow Prime's userpage (bottom of the page). No one particularly knows why, but my rrat is that she saw how much of a lunatic he was after this tweet of his showed up in her timeline or something:

Very unsurprising he latched onto Shiori, and would be even less surprising if he were on this site, given recent discussions.

Not so fun personal fact: that discussion led me to discover the existence of Council Twitter retards and I miss being blissfully unaware of their existence.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Fun fact. Dull is the same retard who got blocked by Dottovu a couple months back and publicly complained about it. We talked about it under @Harrow Prime's userpage (bottom of the page). No one particularly knows why, but my rrat is that she saw how much of a lunatic he was after this tweet of his showed up in her timeline or something:

Very unsurprising he latched onto Shiori, and would be even less surprising if he were on this site, given recent discussions.

Not so fun personal fact: that discussion led me to discover the existence of Council Twitter retards and I miss being blissfully unaware of their existence.

Shieeet now I gotta make my profile public.

Also council twittards weren’t as prevalent a while back I feel like. Nowadays I’m getting constant Dull and Ari tweets.:annoyedpippa:
Maybe one day I’ll invest some time into looking into these people, because goddamn are council schizos the most horrifying creatures in the vtubing community.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
callisfattits.jpg
Between this discussion about Calli's planetary chest orbs and the discussion last night about Airi's honkin fat titties, I sure have heard a lot about big ole milkable mammaries

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

IIRC, wasn’t the other rrat that was conspired was him having a high amount of interaction with nsfw content? Dott has expressed complaints about too much nsfw before on her Twitter feed, so I feel like that would especially be a likely reason she blocked him.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mumei's SC and the clips seem to have incited the Twitter retards to be complete twats.

foto_no_exif (57).jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The Rrat

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Mumei's SC and the clips seem to have incited the Twitter retards to be complete twats.
I blame Nerissa and Shiori, they enabled the fuckers by replying to them (Shiori) and following them (Nerissa) and Mumei should have blocked dull on YouTube to set an example. :annoyedpippa:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah, Nerissa and Shiori have been playing a dangerous game. Also, I bet this is that loser:

And yes, that second picture of them with their fat-ass gut on naked display.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, Nerissa and Shiori have been playing a dangerous game. Also, I bet this is that loser:

My man needs to clean the cracks on his couch :kroniiphone: There's a biome being created there lmao

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I blame Nerissa and Shiori, they enabled the fuckers by replying to them (Shiori) and following them (Nerissa) and Mumei should have blocked dull on YouTube to set an example. :annoyedpippa:
The most terrible part if that maybe Nerissa and Shiori were one of them:thats very scary
LOL he got Nolan'd

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The most terrible part if that maybe Nerissa and Shiori were one of them:thats very scary
LOL he got Nolan'd

If Holo were really based, they's globally ban idiots like this and Babski across all their talents' chats. That would be amusing to watch unfold.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

>A BooBro (blacked)
makes sense, he was probably a chumpedo too.
LOL he got Nolan'd

what's worse is dull says he's a dude, so he's straight up being a sexpest without the excuse of being a lesbian (male(tranny)) like the other twitter retards.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
LOL he got Nolan'd

I dont think shiori was part of any fangirls club. Nerissa however wouldnt surprise me.

And the EN holo fan discords are so fucking gay for this ban. Bunch of degenerates fantasizing over the girls being hypocretical because they're not the ones getting attention. I hate discord

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Idk man, I have been lurking Twitter and Discord for a couple months now to check their vibes and look out for loonies. Twitter's crazies seem a lot worse than the Discord ones. Wouldn't surprise me if they had their own private shit-talk Discord group, but the public Discords are at least tamer than Twitter. The bigger unofficial ones I joined don't even seem to have a dedicated NSFW section, at least, which was a surprise to me.

Twitter is just literal next-level nuts.

Why am I not surprise to see this loon circle jerking him?

Edit: I will say, I am not advocating for Discord. They are still degenerates with emotes like these for basically ever pair.
foto_no_exif (58).jpg
Twitter people just come off as actually insane and mentally ill.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Friends in the Asylum you say...
Katta is schizo enough that she probably has at least 3 different accounts here that reply to each other or some shit, I love my batshit insane Ruskie heeb.

Kinda surprises me they didn't get curbed by their managers when they first started the interactions game but I wonder if that'll happen now. In Shiori's case I chalk it more up to her just being more used to the gfe shit and being a bit of a high energy spaz. Nerissa though is just a damn coomer and pandered to these people thinking "hey I used to be one of them, this will make their day!" without realizing that just makes the retards think they also have access to her coworkers.

All they'd have had to do was watch how idol played out when the coomers got drunk off Yuko interactions and started openly coomposting at all the other talents. Yuko gets by with it because she is also mentally disturbed, they speak her language, she is one of them. And maybe Nerissa is too. But now all of holo will have to deal with these retarded counciltwt lesbos and fat neck bearded coomers and everyone else thinking they have access.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Idk man, I have been lurking Twitter and Discord for a couple months now to check their vibes and look out for loonies. Twitter's crazies seem a lot worse than the Discord ones. Wouldn't surprise me if they had their own private shit-talk Discord group, but the public Discords are at least tamer than Twitter. The bigger unofficial ones I joined don't even seem to have a dedicated NSFW section, at least, which was a surprise to me.

Twitter is just literal next-level nuts.

Why am I not surprise to see this loon circle jerking him?

I'llhave to believe you since i dont lurk discord except for tracking Nolan's activity. But given the fact he is getting ban for a sc on stream that isnt life threatening or anything close to that is pretty gay from them. Even more if he never posted in it. Dullexy should still kill himself though.

Edit : for posperity since its connected :SelenHAHAhere:

Nolan is not mad about his infinite bans:

One of the few times he’s bitched about being banned on discord servers (in the past 6-9 months) on Twitter. Also the Carlin posting he did in discord about the same ban.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'llhave to believe you since i dont lurk discord except for tracking Nolan's activity. But given the fact he is getting ban for a sc on stream that isnt life threatening or anything close to that is pretty gay from them. Even more if he never posted in it. Dullexy should still kill himself though.

I am really of two minds on this. You're not wrong, but I also find shit like this disturbing enough to deserve what he got:

Idk, maybe it is just me. I am usually pretty desensitized to shit, but that kinda shit is just disturbing to me. Maybe it reminds me of those fucked up 911 calls of recordings of assaults on people or murders.

Top Bottom