"We're going to be smelling anime girl pussy today"Lia Rinkou
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

TVA Minecraft Server

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I came in to make a mud hut, saw @Nenelove and was going to yell slurs... chat doesn't work. My day is ruined.
Does it tell you that your account isn't allowed?
You gotta go to your xbox privacy settings and enable the setting that allows you to see other's messages and the one that allows others to send messages.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Does it tell you that your account isn't allowed?
You gotta go to your xbox privacy settings and enable the setting that allows you to see other's messages and the one that allows others to send messages.
Unless I have something wrong, these are my settings.
Screenshot 2023-05-13 124909.gif

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Unless I have something wrong, these are my settings.
View attachment 25035
It sometimes takes a while to work, you also have to save settings at the bottom with the green button. Try logging out and back of your account via your launcher.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
It sometimes takes a while to work, you also have to save settings at the bottom with the green button. Try logging out and back of your account via your launcher.
Ok, cool. I logged out... I'll give it a shot in an hour or so.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
I have never ragequitted so hard before.
The server had a stutter mid Warden fight that got me killed

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I have never ragequitted so hard before.
The server had a stutter mid Warden fight that got me killed
why were you fighting the warden?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Bozu

Early Adopter
why were you fighting the warden?
Not by choice, I discovered the village I moved to is right above an ancient city, which I found by accident while digging down to bedrock to start building my concentration camp.
I didnt realize I was in warden territory until I dropped straight into that black moss thing and by then I had already alerted every warden in the vicinity.

On the bright side, I didnt lose my diamonds or shulkers, I kept those on my ender chest.
On the atrocious side I lost all my enchanted equipment and the thought of grinding emeralds for another 8 mending books gave me a headache so I quit before I got a headache.

Last edited:

Bozu

Early Adopter
server is dead and gay

6 minutes later: back, server stayed down for around 10 mins

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Please whiltelist "MurrayShinaide." The FlaVR community server is kinda my home right now but it would be good to have a backup if that one goes kaput. I'd also be glad to swing by if there are ever any community nights or something like that.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
fucking PILLAGERS HAVE DENIED ME PROGRESS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO START A RAID BUT THERE'S NO DAMN COWS ANYWHERE.

reality is a cruel son of a bitch:gunpeko:

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The server's backup size doubled from 1.5GB to 3.10 GB in 6 hours.

What did you do @Takodachi

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The server's backup size doubled from 1.5GB to 3.10 GB in 6 hours.

What did you do @Takodachi
He was flying around with elytra in the overworld (and possibly nether because according to him it was laggier) generating shitloads of chunks.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I doubled the server RAM.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
DOes it work fine on console ? I never been a big minecraft guy but enjoying video games is pretty hard since pretty much everything is dogshit nowadays. I mgiht give it a try in the next few days

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
DOes it work fine on console ? I never been a big minecraft guy but enjoying video games is pretty hard since pretty much everything is dogshit nowadays. I mgiht give it a try in the next few days
It does, harrow is playing from his console i think.

Also, to whoever expanded the single chest to a double chest at spawn, you locked it moron. Both chests have to be public so please break it and then do /cnolock to make it public.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Works just fine for me. The only issue you may run into is the game detecting as a cheater and makes jumping up blocks a pain in the ass, but RatC should be able to help with that if it does happen.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@TheRratC Server dead
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just wanna do landscapingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter