"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

TVA Minecraft Server

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
If you guys make a proper server, I'd gladly participate. Would you be implementing mods as well? Stuff like TP, image importing, etc.? Or just total vanilla? Regardless I'm excited because I really like participating in Minecraft as long as it's properly from the beginning.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
If we do this, we'll need to make secondary characters with dark skin for mining diamonds.

wew

Male hag love!

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I wouldn't mind getting back into Minecraft, its been a few years since i really played it myself.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Does anyone know any good places of getting good accounts for opsec reasons?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
  • Buy a prepaid card with cash
  • Make an MS account with fake info
  • Buy MC on it.
No phone verification required.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Is the prepaid Card necessary? When people said they had to get new accounts for Opsec purposes i assumed they meant they didn't want to use regular accounts because the name on it was their real name or something. Wouldn't just a new MS account with fake info do?

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is the prepaid Card necessary? When people said they had to get new accounts for Opsec purposes i assumed they meant they didn't want to use regular accounts because the name on it was their real name or something. Wouldn't just a new MS account with fake info do?
Doesn't have to be their real names. Some people would rather keep who they are here separate from who they are everywhere else on the internet.
This is all just to make sure every possible method of getting doxxed for just trying to play Minecraft with people from TVA is covered I'd say.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
If you wanna be hyper-autistic like me and want no easy money-trail, then no. Otherwise you have a credit card on your account which will need real info. You could also buy an MS gift card I bet

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That is a very extreme method, but at least you should change the email linked to your account to a burner and change your username if it's anything that links you to other online identities you'd rather keep private.
If your previous users are very delicate or doxing then you should probably just get a new account, all of your previous users leave footprints in various username tracking sites and if there's someone who's autistic enough they could put in the work to find you and then link it to other accounts with similar names.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
This is still being worked on. It would be done by now, but all the DDOS protection I have been trying to use just doesn't want to accept my credit cards...

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is still being worked on. It would be done by now, but all the DDOS protection I have been trying to use just doesn't want to accept my credit cards...
not sure if i can partake or if my level of sheer builder autism would be welcome but suggest starting entirely vanilla and then taking a long vote on mods monthly if theres enough demand.

I have built a giant size rainbow dash just to annoy grown men.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
what kind of server would it be?
Vanilla, anarchy, semi-anarchy, etc etc?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Gonna start vanilla and then we can figure it out from there.

Also, the setup is basically done. You will need a real minecraft account to connect. @Harrow It should also allow connections from Bedrock, though I have not tested this yet.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How much are you paying for this shit?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
How much are you paying for this shit?
Not much. Mostly doing it for the experience.

@The Proctor the server is in a state where it is ready to be launched. If you have any qualms or concerns, now's the time.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Well I am sure this will work out great for you, no hacking incidents, or gay grooming circles in the making here. Good luck.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Everyone please send me all your favorite mc mods uploaded to random file share sites and make sure they require you to launch an exe file. Also, please provide me with a totally legit pdf file with instructions.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Anyone interested, please DM me your MC name. I will need it to whitelist you. If you are playing on Bedrock client (Consoles, mobile, Windows 10 version), you will need to attempt to connect before I can whitelist you, so you wilk need to wait until then.

I am going to only let people in that I recognize.

Edit: Also, console players need to do a little extra work to join, but it is not much:

Last edited:
Top Bottom