"The opening was very small, I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there. When I did, I was very tired... OK? The opening, I had to force it in, but, I mean, I think that's how it works."IRyS

TVA Minecraft Server

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
If you are interested in joining, DM me your Minecraft username. If you play on console or the Bedrock client, I will give you extra instructions to get access.

Original post:

Ever wanted the chance to kill someone or yourself....

....in Minecraft?

Well, I have been looking into planning to host our very own Virtual Asylum Minecraft server and wanted to gauge general interest in it and get feedback on how we would want it set up. If you would be interested in playing on a TVA MC server, post whether you are interested and any thoughts on what you would like to see on it.

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Boy have I got a great mod for you.

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'd probably play on it, I would have to get another account though, since my main would be a surefire dox. I wouldn't mind it just being a vanilla SMP the likes of Yubicraft.

Would probably want some kind of anti-grief or claims system, not really looking for an anarchy server. And you're probably also going to get people trying to do exploits or lag machines.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I'd probably play on it, I would have to get another account though, since my main would be a surefire dox. I wouldn't mind it just being a vanilla SMP the likes of Yubicraft.

Would probably want some kind of anti-grief or claims system, not really looking for an anarchy server. And you're probably also going to get people trying to do exploits or lag machines.
I plan on implementing anti-cheat and anti-grief systems. I am not a stranger to the shenanigans a certain tako member has gotten up to.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
While I would love to, I am unfortunately trapped on my PS5 for the foreseeable future meaning I have no way to play the Java version (at least, not that I know of.)
One day though.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
After the byuu2.0 shitfest in the homeland I am not sure if i could trust any of you fucks with a server.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Among other things I'm a minecraft retard. I bought the game when it was in alpha before I went into psycho opsec mode. Do I have to buy the game again to get a new ID so I don't dox myself?

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Among other things I'm a minecraft retard. I bought the game when it was in alpha before I went into psycho opsec mode. Do I have to buy the game again to get a new ID so I don't dox myself?
You probably should, specially considering how much of an OPSEC fag you seem to be.
Oh boy I can't wait to get murdered by one of you bastards in full enchanted netherite on day fucking one.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
You probably should, specially considering how much of an OPSEC fag you seem to be.
Oh boy I can't wait to get murdered by one of you bastards in full enchanted netherite on day fucking one.
Ahh, well hell, buying block game twice. Goddamn I hate Microsoft.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I've never played Minecraft before, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
How legit are cracked versions of MC?

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You're lucky I'm trapped on this damn console, otherwise this probably would happen.

I could try and download it on this laptop, but I'm worried it'll explode after five seconds of starting it.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Can't wait to get reported to Microsoft for calling someone a Yamanba because I took some of their diamonds and made several jukeboxes out of them.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I’m cheap so I completely changed my Microsoft account ID, Xbox ID, Mojang info, etc. it’s not like I was playing on consoles anymore anyway and I’ve barely played any minecraft to begin with.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok but when are you planning to do this @TheRratC ? I am ready to lag horribly

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
You guys weren't kidding. You actually need to have a pajeetsoft account to play minecraft now. This is both the melaninest thing and hebrewest thing ever, combined.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Working on it, unlikely to be done this weekend, but maybe during the week.
I just thought of something.
You might want to make it whitelisted tbh, there's a shitload of lurkers on this site and you might get a bunch of randos that you don't even know and a bunch of tourists and """guests""" from /vt/.
Anyone wanting to join just needs to DM you their user and the you know exactly who they are on the site.

Top Bottom