"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

TVA Minecraft Server

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
>gets disconnected
>figures i'll be fine
>wake up and get on
>oh right i was in a cave
>where the fuck am i
this shit is fucked i tell you. FUCKED!
Can you test the chest locking shit and make sure it works right?

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
apologies for the double post, but @TheRratC you able to explain this? I have no issues outside of this happening all the time. also means I can't use ladders or the such because I get teleported back down.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>gets disconnected
>figures i'll be fine
>wake up and get on
>oh right i was in a cave
>where the fuck am i
this shit is fucked i tell you. FUCKED!
Lol, you do have the coords of the village right? (Don't post them here) I went to spawn this morning on my horse, then got lost in a huge forest then found my way back in like 10 minutes.
Can you test the chest locking shit and make sure it works right?
It works, I also discovered how to make a chest that anyone can access and left one at spawn.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
apologies for the double post, but @TheRratC you able to explain this? I have no issues outside of this happening all the time. also means I can't use ladders or the such because I get teleported back down.
View attachment 24926
Since you are the only person using Bedrock, it is hard to say whether it is a ping issue or not, but I did see the server report your ping being around 400ish ms every once in a while. It is why I asked if you were on WiFi on your console. The plugin for letting Bedrock players play seems to be set it and forget it, but I can look into it again and see if there is something I can change there.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Since you are the only person using Bedrock, it is hard to say whether it is a ping issue or not, but I did see the server report your ping being around 400ish ms every once in a while. It is why I asked if you were on WiFi on your console. The plugin for letting Bedrock players play seems to be set it and forget it, but I can look into it again and see if there is something I can change there.
Could it be some sort of anti-cheat plug-in? I vaguely remember in the past that auto-jumping up 1 block high surfaces sets off anti-cheat detection because it thinks you're teleporting or some shit.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The server has become 3 npcs, Nenelove, harrow and takodachi.
(yes, I am encouraging others to join, it won't hurt)

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Could it be some sort of anti-cheat plug-in? I vaguely remember in the past that auto-jumping up 1 block high surfaces sets off anti-cheat detection because it thinks you're teleporting or some shit.
I'll take a look there when I have time to. Good suggestion.

The server has become 3 npcs, Nenelove, harrow and takodachi.
(yes, I am encouraging others to join, it won't hurt)
A couple of others have been whitelisted, so maybe they will join when they are free.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
any chance you can start QoL plugins, like /sethome and /spawn?

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@TheRratC server dead?
it's back

STOP KILLING THE FUCKING SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
@Harrow it is back up if you want to test what we talked about

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
Cant use spawn command
2023-05-12_22.16.37.png

edit:
your setspawn plugin saved my ass when i fell into the void lmao
1683960253323.png

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Man why do you lag so much :Vesper-UNHINGED:
That's how you were everytime that happened, you went back to a relatively lagless state afterwards. It's not me, I SWEAR!:Mumei-REE:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@TheRratC I think you fucked something up yesterday trying to make the command work, no every time we log in we spawn at world spawn, it isn't a problem because we can /home but some other people might get fucked up by it.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I came in to make a mud hut, saw @Nenelove and was going to yell slurs... chat doesn't work. My day is ruined.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
@TheRratC I think you fucked something up yesterday trying to make the command work, no every time we log in we spawn at world spawn, it isn't a problem because we can /home but some other people might get fucked up by it.
Can confirm. I need coords for your base/village since I completely forgot to mark those down for my own house cuz I expected to spawn at that instead.

Top Bottom