"You can gleam a lot about your character by looking at the people rushing to your rescue. I could be very confident in my position, but once only Proctor, Rev and some other choice grifters come to my help, I would assume I did something wrong along the way"VSoyBoy

TVA Minecraft Server

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
@Nenelove I am going to get on, make sure to hide the villagers just in case.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Works just fine for me. The only issue you may run into is the game detecting as a cheater and makes jumping up blocks a pain in the ass, but RatC should be able to help with that if it does happen.
That is fixed for everyone now that it is fixed for you.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
The server's backup size doubled from 1.5GB to 3.10 GB in 6 hours.

What did you do @Takodachi

He was flying around with elytra in the overworld (and possibly nether because according to him it was laggier) generating shitloads of chunks.

I gonna own up, I was also exploring a lot yesterday. Hence the many deaths i had yesterday, not sure how much i did in comparison to him flying around though.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'd also be glad to swing by if there are ever any community nights or something like that.
I was thinking about this last night after you mentioned it. If there is something we can all work on together, I suggest turning the spawn into an asylum. Seems interesting, and anyone can join in right away and help if they want.
Just need a blueprint to follow so ideas don't clash.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I gonna own up, I was also exploring a lot yesterday. Hence the many deaths i had yesterday, not sure how much i did in comparison to him flying around though.
Nothing. Elytra flying is thousands of times faster than walking. I have also gone several thousand blocks in random directions and didn't create that much data.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
Nothing wrong with it, just saying I didn't expect it to balloon so quick.

Also, I have something fun coming in the pipeline that I have tested to be working.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I was thinking about this last night after you mentioned it. If there is something we can all work on together, I suggest turning the spawn into an asylum. Seems interesting, and anyone can join in right away and help if they want.
Just need a blueprint to follow so ideas don't clash.

Well, I meant something along the lines of "let's try to get as many people online at once as possible every Friday at 10:00 PM Eastern" or something like that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, I meant something along the lines of "let's try to get as many people online at once as possible every Friday at 10:00 PM Eastern" or something like that.
Well, it'd be better to have a goal instead of just everyone is alone at their base doing their own thing and barely talking.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Well, it'd be better to have a goal instead of just everyone is alone at their base doing their own thing and barely talking.
I like that. I'm shit at this game, but I'm a quick study. I'd be quicker for me to learn by playing with others than alone before I start on a big project.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
let us know when the server is back up please

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I lied, it is back up now.

Edit: I lied again, it is up frfr this time

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
my base shows on the map
what the fuck rat

edit:
Made a sword so people without a good sword can use the grinder effectively, all I ask you is to put it back once you are done with it
1684316157566.png

2023-05-17_03.40.40.png

Last edited:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
There is now a Community Donkey at spawn! Please don't kill, lose, abandon, or rename him.

NC1.png

NC2.png

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
imma burn it

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Well, I know I haven’t been on much but it’s been fun so far. My schedule is just stupid right now. This is why I usually don’t play online. I have a lot more time near and on the weekend.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I WILL BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE DROWYamanbaS PAY FOR IT
2023-05-17_06.15.53.png

TOTAL
DROWYamanba
DEATH
1684325865097.png

Also thanks to Harrow's creeper farm I have a steady supply of D3 fireworks to more effectively lag the server, I will inflate the server size so much that will make Dobson's art look tame in comparison.
1684326007318.png

Top Bottom