"The other day, I realized from a certain angle, my butt looks like boobs. Butts are very versatile"Takanashi Kiara

TVA Minecraft Server

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
What are you talking about.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This. I thought the story was the guy opened some pdf that was in a mod and it scraped his creds. Can't get KF to load.
It scraped the creds of everyone in the server I think. That's why you never accept files from strangers, specially if you're the server host, that's how 2b got backdoored so many fucking times, people contributed plugins and code but also snuck in shit that let them do whatever they wanted.

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
holy shit, installing this is more tedious than installing koikatsu.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bozu

Early Adopter
I'm joining just to type nígger.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I'm joining just to type nígger.
This reminded me, I forgot to disable the default chat filter @The Proctor do you want it on for shysters like Takodachi so you gon't get Youtube angry at you? Otherwise, I am turning it off.

Bozu

Early Adopter
This reminded me, I forgot to disable the default chat filter @The Proctor do you want it on for shysters like Takodachi so you gon't get Youtube angry at you? Otherwise, I am turning it off.
pussy

edit:
so you enabled chat filters AND disabled PvP???

Last edited:

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
@The Rrat We need to enable pvp and idk what's up with mobs, could you go into the server config and turn off spawn protection to see if that works?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Wow, I sure didn't like that chain of events
:BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Bozu

Early Adopter
God, why does this version runs like ass.
I downloaded RLCraft just to see if it was my PC, and nope, that runs fine. But this runs like 15 fps TOPS

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I tried to play. FPS was terrible. I added optifine (enabled fast render), betterfps, disabled betterfoliage, replaced nei with the nei version for the GTNH modpack, and singleplayer was then able to achieve fps around 50 instead of 15, except when loading new chunks.
Logged onto the server and my fps inexplicably was tanked in spite of the changes I made.
Proctor was on and suggested increasing ram. I upped it from 4 gigs to 8. no change.
Maybe something about the area I spawned in, even though the singleplayer biome i spawned in was also very heavily forested. idk.

edit:
There are definitely some areas that will just lag you to high hell. Try using this guide https://plus.terrafirmacraft.com/Performance_Optimization
adding the java arguments and shader allowed it to be much more stable around 27 fps. Thanks.

Last edited:

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
I tried to play. FPS was terrible. I added optifine, betterfps, disabled betterfoliage, replaced nei with the nei version for the GTNH modpack, and singleplayer was then able to achieve fps around 50 instead of 15, except when loading new chunks.
Logged onto the server and my fps inexplicably was tanked in spite of the changes I made.
Proctor was on and suggested increasing ram. I upped it from 4 gigs to 8. no change.
Maybe something about the area I spawned in, even though the singleplayer biome i spawned in was also very heavily forested. idk.
There are definitely some areas that will just lag you to high hell. Try using this guide https://plus.terrafirmacraft.com/Performance_Optimization

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To anyone who wants to join just keep in mind that the server is now in the middle of winter so you will have a very hard time surviving.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
2023-10-13_20.40.57.png
Found one of proctor's graves (probably died hunting buffalo or something) while just randomly exploring and this log structure that looked almost like a cross so I finished it and left him a nice tribute.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So having a bunch of trees at spawn is probably not a great idea. You spawn on an edge of a tree with no way down, immediately fall to lose a bunch of HP, and then die to the cold before you can do anything.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We got a massive cold spell that kills you without even lowering your health, be careful if you get on because if you don't have a campfire it will kill you.

Bozu

Early Adopter
We got a massive cold spell that kills you without even lowering your health, be careful if you get on because if you don't have a campfire it will kill you.
Yeah that was probably the one that killed me out of fucking nowhere.
Between the horrible performance and some gameplay bullshit, i dont think I'll play this anymore.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I will say that from my brief <10mins online, I believe the whole stone crafting system to make the heads for tools is so obnoxiously tedious that I almost bowed out right then and there. I get the whole "making things challenging" but holy fuck, some of this shit is just purposely annoying in an attempt to be challenging.

Top Bottom