"Chat, am I just, am I just a zoo animal to you? Am I a lolcow in a cage?"Juniper Actias

TVA Minecraft Server

Nenélove

Dying from mexican sickness
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Winter is over and I removed the trees around spawn.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I made a coracle. i collected like 4 stacks of resin, slowly melted it, made the wicker thing, coated it in 7 buckets of pitch, then tried to pick it up and it disappeared.
It's quite an annoying mod.

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Homeless One Year Running :(
I made a coracle. i collected like 4 stacks of resin, slowly melted it, made the wicker thing, coated it in 7 buckets of pitch, then tried to pick it up and it disappeared.
It's quite an annoying mod.
you can just make a vanilla boat its way quicker. But yeah this mod definitely has some moments that are a bit too grindy for no real reason.

ioㅤ

@The Rrat I think i broke the server. the server closes whenever I go anywhere near my kiln.
Edit: on further investigation the entire server is broken at the moment closing itself in about a minute after joining.
Edit2: even further investigation reveals that its working now but i now know how to fuck the server at any time. If your ever going to make a large kiln make sure is fully closed before lighting it.

Last edited:

Zapan1984

A question to those that installed Forge recently:
What Java version is needed so the Forge instance doesnt Crash after ~20 sec?
I wanted to see first if i get it all correct before asking Rrat as i haven't played MC in like 6-7 Years and
that whole new Launcher is weird.

ioㅤ

I wanted to see first if i get it all correct before asking Rrat as i haven't played MC in like 6-7 Years and
I installed my instance using gdl launcher which auto detected the java versions needed iirc.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I used the latest 1.7.10 release for Forge with both the server version and the client when testing. The actual release version is 10.13.4.1614.

I used PolyMC for managing the client version.

Zapan1984

I used the latest 1.7.10 release for Forge with both the server version and the client when testing. The actual release version is 10.13.4.1614.

I used PolyMC for managing the client version.
I installed my instance using gdl launcher which auto detected the java versions needed iirc.
Yeah cheers dunno exactly what it was but i tried the gdl and PolyMc launcher(i read you using it earlier in the thread) and with the poly it worked.

ioㅤ

@The Rrat the grave stone mod just ate a bunch of my items is there anyway that you can see what got eaten and reimburse me.Normally i wouldn't care that much but it ate my red steel tools and steel helmet which are monumental pain to make.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Did something change with the server? I'm unable to connect to it. Log file says something about missing mods. I haven't changed anything in my setup since last time i played several days ago. I had some client mods and thought that was the issue, so i disabled those but it still times out on trying to connect.

Code:
[18:25:42] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER
[18:25:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Connecting to <<redacted>>, 25565
[18:26:11] [Netty Client IO #1/ERROR] [FML]: NetworkDispatcher exception
io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException

ioㅤ

Did something change with the server? I'm unable to connect to it. Log file says something about missing mods. I haven't changed anything in my setup since last time i played several days ago. I had some client mods and thought that was the issue, so i disabled those but it still times out on trying to connect.

Code:
[18:25:42] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER
I'm getting the same issue so its definitely an issue on the server side. @The Rrat

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
Having issues with the server even after rebooting. I'll have to look at it tomorrow.

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter

Code:
I'm getting the same issue so its definitely an issue on the server side. @The Rrat
It should be back up now. I think it just needs to be on a weekly reboot schedule, so I will set that up.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Server season 2.5?

The Rrat

Ratgirl-idol Connoisseur
Early Adopter
I can upload the world files somewhere, but I don't have the time anymore to do any management or hosting duties.

Harrow Prime

Not Like Before.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
There has been talk, and it seems some people would like to have another server up.

ioㅤ

I would be up to it, I have to reclaim my title somehow.
Emm also says they would be interested.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah you idiots but we need a host. I can't do it due to me having shitty third world internet.

ioㅤ

Yeah you idiots but we need a host. I can't do it due to me having shitty third world internet.
My ping might have been worse then yours so im probably not the best choice.

Top Bottom