"Chat, is Brazil racist or not? I can't tell"Pipkin Pippa

Timeless moments

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Something from the glory days of NijiID

Also from the days of NijiID, Reza Avanluna sang Diamond City Lights with the thickest, most comically absurd javanese accent
He was doing OK until the big part turned him into The Joker

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I miss nijiID

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The funniest part is that Pikamee of all people is the one who had to explain it to her. I miss these two interacting with each other.

UberSoldat

Also from the days of NijiID, Reza Avanluna sang Diamond City Lights with the thickest, most comically absurd javanese accent
He was doing OK until the big part turned him into The Joker

I think I've already posted the window clip so have this one instead

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Stunned But Dumb

I NEVER hear her swear and watching her decide to drop the self censors and drop full f-bombs like crazy was something else. Also I'm just nostalgic for this song

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The classic 44.5 moment:

The Japanese clip that went viral:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It stuck with me for years and years.

Nothing special. Just cute. But sometimes that's all that's needed.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Aqua and Pekora's last collab the day before Aqua's graduation. Pekora was having a hard time getting home due to poor weather to meet Aqua in Minecraft to show her something very special she made, but she finally made it:

It was such a big moment, that both of them were trending on Twitter for a while that day. As of this moment, the stream this clip is from is also Aqua's 4th most viewed stream currently with 1.9 million views, right behind the Startend Apex stream, Aqua's graduation announcement, and Aqua's graduation concert. Was a very sweet moment between these two. Looking back at different moments with these two throughout the years and the way they talked about each other, I have a feeling each one had wanted to become closer friends with the other, but may have been too shy to initiate that, but in the months before Aqua's graduation, it finally happened, and their friendship became one of the most wholesome and fun in vtubing.

On a personal note, this moment brought me to tears.

Speaking of her graduation concert:

Aqua's graduation concert was huge. Included quite a few songs, many with others, including one that included every HoloJP member making an appearance. The CCV for the stream went a little wonky with the numbers, but it seems that people agree that nearly three-quarters of a million people (around 750k) all around the world were watching live. Of course, that's only YT's tracking and doesn't factor in plenty, such as the fact multiple people may have been watching on one screen, which we have seen proof of. Regardless, that is a record.

Was an amazing show and an amazing send-off for an amazing idol/vtuber. Also brought me to tears, but I guarantee hundreds of thousands of more people were too.

And, for a light-hearted, fun timeless moment, here's possibly my favorite Aqua clip:

Was so much fun. I've always enjoyed watching Aqua joking around and messing with others.

Top Bottom