"YOU WILL NOT CALL PEOPLE SLUT SLUT WHORE SLUTS ON TWITTER DOT COM"Eira Woolcott (to MariMari)
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

The Pippa Anniversary Project Thing Thread (No Pippas Allowed)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa's anniversary is on the 21st of June. It's about time we actually did something for one of these.

So we're gonna combine our collective autism and lack of artistic skill, and make a mosaic of the art that Pippa's art mom made for her debut.

Pipkin_Pippa_debut_by_chiri no lines.png

All you need to do is claim a square in the thread, download the empty white square, draw, then upload it again.

You don't have to be good, you don't have to be accurate, you really don't even have to draw the picture itself, you can just make your square a shitpost.
AS LONG AS IT'S OK TO SHOW ON STREAM.
Pipkin_Pippa_debut_by_chiri.png

I already made square 3, all the other ones are open for now.

Claimed Squares:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13(?), 14, 15, 16

All claimed, looks like.

3 finished.png

I'll stitch it together every couple of squares, and when we're done.

PHASE 2:
I couldn't sleep so I had a self destructive idea and spent 14 hours straight remembering how to make a website Yesterday. It's just like riding a bike, actually. (I can't ride a bike.)

I'm making a shitty 90s website to display the art, and other fanart or homebaked memes, messages for Pippa, and everyone's favorite clips or whatever other ideas you might have. (and also hurt any professional webdevelopers here)

WHAT I NEED:
Your favorite homemade Pippa art and memes.
Your messages for Pippa.
Your favorite Pippaclips. Youtube or local clips works.

Again, all stream safe stuff.

I will post the site as soon as I can defeat the responsive web design demon without killing myself, or give up on it because fuck phoneposters. AKA sometime in the next couple of days.

Oh yeah, and we're gonna need someone who can actually send this to Pippa, because we all know what she's like with Twitter DMs.

MOD EDIT: HERE'S THE WEBSITE!

Attachments

• individual square.png
    individual square.png
    5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Claiming square 6.

wew

Male hag love!
Claiming 4

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Claiming Square 2

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who is this pipkin pippa you all like talking about?

tempo

🔧
Oh yeah, and we're gonna need someone who can actually send this to Pippa, because we all know what she's like with Twitter DMs.
Like I said in April, I'm onboard and am willing to put the project in the modchat, however there are obvious caveats I'd like to lay out to everyone for complete clarity.
  • As already correctly stated in the OP, it must be safe for stream. Nobody should be trying to sneak yabs, rrats or unrelated forum-specific injokes onto it. Making the project a complete circlejerk would be fruity behavior and is the exact opposite of good stream material. Everyone should learn from the mistakes of other projects - this is about celebrating her.
  • It must actually be kino and soulful. If the final result turns out to be utter dogshit, I hold no promises to still post it.
  • Don't be too retarded.
Those are worst cases scenarios, I believe in this forum's ability to not be cringe and successfully channel autism, y'all ain't stupid. Don't let the community down, I'll be watching.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Like I said in April, I'm onboard and am willing to put the project in the modchat, however there are obvious caveats I'd like to lay out to everyone for complete clarity.
  • As already correctly stated in the OP, it must be safe for stream. Nobody should be trying to sneak yabs, rrats or unrelated forum-specific injokes onto it. Making the project a complete circlejerk would be fruity behavior and is the exact opposite of good stream material. Everyone should learn from the mistakes of other projects - this is about celebrating her.
  • It must actually be kino and soulful. If the final result turns out to be utter dogshit, I hold no promises to still post it.
  • Don't be too retarded.
Those are worst cases scenarios, I believe in this forum's ability to not be cringe and successfully channel autism, y'all ain't stupid. Don't let the community down, I'll be watching.
This means we can't let Reticule, Short, or Pippenis Inspector claim any tiles.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Claiming square 5.

Edit:
Here it is
Pipsquare 5.png

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
claiming square 1

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Should @The Proctor shill this as a site banner for a little while?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I claim square 7

Ghostteas

I'm claiming square 11

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tempted to take 13, we'll see

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'll claim 9.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Dumb question, but kind of want to ask it now till it's too late. Is there a higher resolution of the pic we're doing or template size?

I ask cause it seems pretty low and might make the art in the end look muddy and pixelated.

Ghostteas

Dumb question but kind of want to ask it now till it's too late. Is there a higher resolution of the pic we're doing or template size?

I ask cause it seems pretty low and might make the art in the end look muddy and pixelated.
Just download the square, It seems to be high enough res for our artistic skills

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Dumb question, but kind of want to ask it now till it's too late. Is there a higher resolution of the pic we're doing or template size?

I looked around, and that was as big as it got.

Ghostteas

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Top Bottom