"I know you like your cocks, but don't bring your preferences into my streams!"Kureiji Ollie

Asylum Awards Fall Survey 2024

Negzana

Best Corpo of the Year: Hololive

Best Indie of the Year: Dokibird

Best Reincarnation: Dokibird

Best New Character Design: I like Raora's design

Best New Outfit/Model Redesign: Mozumi Pichi's Roman design is sick

Most Notable Graduation/Termination: Selen Tatsuki. Aqua's was big but relatively drama free. A-Chan's was very muted. Ame wasn't even really a graduation(?) more confusing if anything. Pomu's graduation was big for Niji standards but relatively drama free and mostly just foreshadowed Selen's termination

Asylum Historical Event: Proctor finding his masculinity for a second and kicking out Hexa

Family Member of the Year: I want to say Rinmama, but really Pekomama wins this easily

Instant Karma/Backfire of the Year: Froot's doc

Niji’s Biggest L of the Year: Probably that one concert in June they had to cancel, if we just don't include the obvious winner of them terminating Selen and calling her loss negligible

Mikeneko Moment of the Year: The Mafumafu stuff. The Rust stuff was funny, her speaking Filipino was horrifying, but the Mafumafu stuff was massive

Dissappoinment of the Year: Bad business decisions, stupid sponsorships, cringe collabs, and other let downs

Girl Fail of the Year: I am starting to think Remi should have her own category here, every fifth post on her twitter is girlfailing

What the Fuck Moment of the Year: Yabs, crossovers, and other moments that caught us all off guard

Hag of the Year: Takane Lui for her hag laugh and wheeze

TVA Shitpost of the Year: What meme, short story, baitpost, photoshop, etc. posted this year really stuck out to you?

Inmate of the Year: Jebby

Also I think there should be a saddest moment of the year as there are some contenders.
/spoiler]

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I was hoping for proc to bite that one. I expected better from you.:botanheadshake:
I expect you retards not to shit up a thread looking for genuine responses you femboy. :annoyedpippa:

Edit: sorry, it just kind of annoys me that people think it's fine to not just meme about Kirsche, but blatantly lie about her as a proxy to shit on Proctor. If you want to fuck with the Brit just do it directly. Don't need to trash Kirsche when we know tons of Indies and other places read this site. And please correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think we do this with anyone else.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats the happs with kirsche? she dropped the offkai emails?

Negzana

Our favorite green haired mega bitch two faced menhera really is going places to get her own category

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Returning Categories:

Best Corpo of the Year
Hololive. Honestly, you can probably retire this category. There really isn't any competition anymore. I'm not sure if there ever really was.
Best Indie of the Year
Amiya Aranha
2 View Spotlight
I don't really watch any.
Best Reincarnation
Gigi Murin, because I actually knew who she was before she reincarnated, if only because of this forum.
Best Newcomer
I assume this doesn't include reincarnations. If so, I don't have an answer.
Best Indie Original Song
"Dreamin' of Me" by Amiya Aranha
Best Indie Cover Song
"The Real Folk Blues" by Amiya Aranha
Best New Character Design
Raora Panthera
Best New Outfit/Model Redesign
Inugami Korone's viking outfit
Most Notable Graduation/Termination
I have to go with Aqua for this one, but Mel, A-chan, and Amelia were all notable as well.
Asylum Historical Event
Moving to the new server was a pretty significant event.
New Categories:

Mystery/Rrat of the Year: What unsolved mystery was a big source of rrats this year or maybe just the rrats themselves
The biggest mystery for me was the reason for Mel's termination. I don't think that we'll ever find out what it was.
Family Member of the Year: A lot of vtubers have had their family members on stream this year
Pekomama. I'm still waiting for Nerissa to bring her entire family on stream all at once.
Instant Karma/Backfire of the Year: Moment when someone tried to promote themselves, usually by tearing others down, only to make themselves look worse or be exposed in the process
the black stream from the three stooges
Niji’s Biggest L of the Year: Replacement for black company of the year
See above. Kurosanji shot themselves in the foot and then decided to reload and shoot themselves in the other foot.
Mikeneko Moment of the Year: Replacement for menhera of the year
First of all, I'd like to congratulate Mike for getting her own category. The legal battle with her ex-husband takes the cake here.
Dissappoinment of the Year: Bad business decisions, stupid sponsorships, cringe collabs, and other let downs
I'm personally disappointed that we lost four Hololive members this year. I don't know if any of those were bad business decisions. Mel's probably was, although it probably wasn't intentional. A-chan's definitely wasn't. If she's going back home to take care of her parents it's admirable. We'll have to wait and see what happens with Aqua and Amelia.
Girl Fail of the Year: Moments of sheer incompetence demonstrated by vtubers in stressful or even everyday situations
Hexa
What the Fuck Moment of the Year: Yabs, crossovers, and other moments that caught us all off guard
Lisa joining Idol right before Aviel sold it to Brave.
Hag of the Year: Celebrating our favorite 30+ women
Korone. It's always Korone every year. It's always going to be Korone every year.
TVA Shitpost of the Year: What meme, short story, baitpost, photoshop, etc. posted this year really stuck out to you?
It was pretty funny when Jambalaya got a bunch of forum members to all send Proctor the same message. He even got Bay Lurker to come out of hiding for that one.
Inmate of the Year: Celebrating our best info-posters, gimmick accounts, and shitposters
Empty_Inbox
Best Hololive Original Song
"We are GAMERS!!!!" by Fubuki, Mio, Okayu, and Korone
Best Hololive Cover Song
"Shunkan Heartbeat" by Korone, Mio, Okayu, Marine, and Suisei
Best Non-Holo Corp Original Song

Best Non-Holo Corp Cover Song
I don't listen to any of those.
Best Fanwork
WOWOWOW KORONE BOX
Best Clipper
Just Egg-san and Jshay Translations are my favorites.
Best Stream/Game/or Collab
I think HoloGTA was the best, but Ark, 7 Days to Die, and Enrique were all great too.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Hololive. Honestly, you can probably retire this category. There really isn't any competition anymore. I'm not sure if there ever really was.
Naw, the phasefriends will someday outnumber us in this forum so it will be interesting to see when that happens.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Phasefriends can outnumber us, but that won't make Phase Connect a better corporation than Hololive.

tgmslc

Best Corpo of the Year - Hololive, Phase Connect

Best Indie of the Year - Dokibird

2 View Spotlight - Miridae the Giraffe

Best Reincarnation - Dokibird

Best Newcomer - Gigi Murin

Best Indie Original Song

Best Indie Cover Song

Best New Character Design - Cecilia Immergreen

Best New Outfit/Model Redesign - Goth Fauna

Most Notable Graduation - Amelia Watson, Myth's first grad

Asylum Historical Event - Being the only people actually tracking the real shit about the Kenji Situation

New Categories:

Mystery/Rrat of the Year: Who is actually in the NijisanjiEN clique?

Family Member of the Year: Nerissa's sassy sisters.

Instant Karma/Backfire of the Year: When Anycolor said that Selen sucks only to launch her to the very top of the indie dogpile.

Niji’s Biggest L of the Year: The Selen Situation

Mikeneko Moment of the Year: Getting wasted after trying to sell out her teammates in Rust

Dissappoinment of the Year: Kson Tenga Collab

Girl Fail of the Year: Froot dropping all of the receipts

What the Fuck Moment of the Year: The NijisanjiJP YAB Yab i.e. let's let schoolgirls get date-raped by a random producer

Hag of the Year: Houshou Marine

TVA Shitpost of the Year: Watching the continued downward spiral of Nolan Crush

Inmate of the Year: Murray, the Small Corpo Reporting GOAT

Best Hololive Original Song - HoloJustice "Above, Below"

Best Hololive Cover Song - Ouro Kronii "My War"

Best Non-Holo Corp Original Song

Best Non-Holo Corp Cover Song

Best Fanwork - Wunder Riku "Under the Stars" mv

Best Clipper - Slackfunday

Best Stream/Game/or Collab - Hololive "ENigmatic Recollection" weeklong collab

Negzana

Phasefriends can outnumber us, but that won't make Phase Connect a better corporation than Hololive.
Most phase fans are very humble. We merely and meekly think we are a proverbial seraph to the god that is Hololive, but we aren't glorybound into thinking Phase Connect is God.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Most phase fans are very humble. We merely and meekly think we are a proverbial seraph to the god that is Hololive, but we aren't glorybound into thinking Phase Connect is God.
Aren't you a Kaela simp?

Negzana

tgmslc

How is really liking Phase Connect something that's mutually exclusive from Kamioshi'ng Kaela?
>Vtuber enjoyer enjoys more than one vtuber.
The absolute state!

And liking vtubers from multiple agencies. Not a pure-blood Holo-enjoyer.

Sad.
Just ending it with "Sad" made me hear this entire post in a Donald Trump voice.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
>Vtuber enjoyer enjoys more than one vtuber.
The absolute state!
And liking vtubers from multiple agencies. Not a pure-blood Holo-enjoyer.

Sad.

Top Bottom