"i am not being terminated i dont do implant surgery i dont remove my feet i dont get taller - you paranoid fucks"Tenma Maemi

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

closedblas

Someone CPAutistic enough, go through this and come up with some rrats.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

JMForte

Someone CPAutistic enough, go through this and come up with some rrats.
Fiscal year ending July, should wait until the fiscal year is over.

VSoyBoy

Nigga, stop self reporting. This isn't the farms, no one's going to give you your write up here, we're not THAT autistic/retarded/inbred.
I am sorry to have made a horny joke on these sacred religious forums!
I have seen the error of my ways and I will dedicate the rest of my worthless life to finding the filthy harlot VTubers exposing their ankles on stream and inflicting divine punishment upon their mortal coils.

Inshallah brother! :pekomusliml:

fortnitesmasherX

Guess I'm feeling a little more optimistic/white-pilled about things despite everything that's been happening and the possible reasons behind them. So, I'll just leave it at this:

I'm happy for her. She, and the others who are feeling this way, deserve it. And good on the fans that were there for the talents.
Is this implying that Muyu's on her period?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I wanna see that happen.
#MoriOnOffkai
I dont think triggerpoint will need much convincing to start forcing the hashtag. I swear this gonna be funny

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
#MoriOnOffkai
I dont think triggerpoint will need much convincing to start forcing the hashtag. I swear this gonna be funny
It would be fun to watch, those losers try cause problems with Hololive of all people.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
#MoriOnOffkai
Duet with Ayame.

Let's give those rooftop Koreans I heard so much about a few incentives to show up in force.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

:ameliaThink::ironmousekek:

1717466246043.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
well for all of those here wishing Offkai goes to die

I wonder if people are ready for Vexpo, the vtuber con in Europe, Birmingham, UK
I heard that Birmingham is like the Ohio of UK, so maybe it won't be as pozzed as california?

Its their first year too and Mint + VDere are their biggest guests atm, so its still really small but I think its good to keep in mind that this event exists since it could serve as a point of comparison

I think Proctor himself should go there and be our on-the-ground man :smugsubaru:
If the forum pools some money, TVA could even be a sponsor of this tiny convention
I don't know what the benefits of that would be, but the idea sounds funny

Bronze

well for all of those here wishing Offkai goes to die

I wonder if people are ready for Vexpo, the vtuber con in Europe, Birmingham, UK
I heard that Birmingham is like the Ohio of UK, so maybe it won't be as pozzed as california?

Its their first year too and Mint + VDere are their biggest guests atm, so its still really small but I think its good to keep in mind that this event exists since it could serve as a point of comparison

I think Proctor himself should go there and be our on-the-ground man :smugsubaru:
If the forum pools some money, TVA could even be a sponsor of this tiny convention
I don't know what the benefits of that would be, but the idea sounds funny

Phase is attending as well. Not sure if a UK con can be considered a replacement for Offkai, if Phase is looking for one at least

Spoilkin Spoila
To be fair, they did announce it months ago. They just didn't put them in the video for some reason

Last edited:

niggaphil

edit: wrong thread

glad for mint and phase connect to have over convention. next time they could try oversea convention instead of offkai

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Phase is attending as well. Not sure if a UK con can be considered a replacement for Offkai, if Phase is looking for one at least

Spoilkin Spoila

VSoyBoy

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
next time they could try oversea convention
If an interest is there, it could work. Though generally speaking, they probably won't bother to go overseas unless its specifically for foreign branch expansions or prodding the overseas for them.

I mean, I don't think the asian folks except JP knew Phase Connect exist, but if Sakana is willing to expand and find SEA menheras for his rosters, he probably gonna do it. Mint being an indie could also work too, if the convention aren't picky with what vtuber they want to ask as the guest.

niggaphil

So you mean The proctor can join and experience the pippa gay orgies in UK now?

What could possibly go wrong?:dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Its their first year too and Mint + VDere are their biggest guests atm,
Knudsen and Merryfaggot are there too.
If proctor goes there, this con will be officially gayer than capipi orgy room

VSoyBoy

Top Bottom