"My doctor was like, 'cause I was in the hospital for like a week, 'Hakka... the moment you fart, you're outta here' and every night, I was like 'GOD, please let me FART!' bro I hate this fucking place"Banzoin Hakka

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How nice of Offkai. The rrats have been slain.
Nah, the people are already mad, their bloodthirst will not be sated. The internet brings out the obsessiveness in people.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The proliferation of information can only stand to benefit both us and Pippa/Kirsche. If retards join our site, we have competent janitors to clear them out. Stop sperging.
Wait, Jim is /here now?! Hi Jim I love your content! Can we collab some time? Here's a link to my channel!

Edit:
Thrangussy doesn't have a sense of humor. :(

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The volunteer agreement

Archive
20240602_214740.jpg

Last edited:

DogBone

The volunteer agreement

What would be the penalties for breaking it? Will people be banned from donating their free time and labor to the convention next year? It doesn't sound like much of a penalty, especially because it hinges on it being enforced by whoever runs it.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
What would be the penalties for breaking it? Will people be banned from donating their free time and labor to the convention next year? It doesn't sound like much of a penalty, especially because it hinges on it being enforced by whoever runs it.
It would cost more to sue them than any penalty the court would apply. Also, they are convention volunteers so they have nothing to take except pop tarts & dishwasher proof dilators.

niggaphil

annam

Take their homebrew estrogen.

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
So I noticed the ogries got removed. Did it get debunked, or did we just accept this thing is normal for cons and moved on?

thorazine

If OffKai were a normal organization with actual standards and rules, and I were somewhat involved, I'd immediately start asking for a postmortem to figure out what went wrong so it could be avoided. more importantly, to discern any foul play. "internal miscommunication" isn't really an explanation, is it?

Bronze

I guess you can also blacklist them from attending in any form, but unless Phase pressures them I don't think they will do anything. If they cared enough, scuff would still exist but they wouldn't fuck up this hard

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
The volunteer agreement

Sounds like if any volunteers were to expose something shady going on at OffKai, they could be some severe consequences. Not sure about the staff, since that's just as unlikely due to consequences and as you can imagine, they probably don't want to lose their jobs there.

Also "California"🤮

niggaphil

I guess you can also blacklist them from attending in any form, but unless Phase pressures them I don't think they will do anything. If they cared enough, scuff would still exist but they wouldn't fuck up this hard
Offkai probably won't give a shit, unless the volunteers decided to fuck with bigger fishes like Hololive. I am sure these troons will target bigger hololive/Vshojo talents in 2025 if the talents just made some minor yabs.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
If OffKai were a normal organization with actual standards and rules, and I were somewhat involved, I'd immediately start asking for a postmortem to figure out what went wrong so it could be avoided. more importantly, to discern any foul play. "internal miscommunication" isn't really an explanation, is it?
I think it is fair to assume that there is no way that the Offkai management were not at least partly aware of any untoward actions that have been alleged. Any investigation would be like asking the IRS to audit itself.
As many people have already pointed out, the inmates are running the asylums.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

I hate to break it to him, but being "two continents away" from north america lands him right back in north america. Unless he's in anratctica, which is impossible becasue of his obnoxios levels of femboyness.
I feel like he is implying he lives in Australia, the use of dingus might be the main factor in why I think that though.
The replies about how Terminally online non-American leftists were insightful, but in my experience they would still always have stuff relating to where they lived too, this guy has zero hints he lives anywhere outside the US except for a tweet that comes off as him trying to quickly shift attention off from himself.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Offkai probably won't give a shit, unless the volunteers decided to fuck with bigger fishes like Hololive. I am sure these troons will target bigger hololive/Vshojo talents in 2025 if the talents just made some minor yabs.
I wanna see that happen.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
So I noticed the ogries got removed. Did it get debunked, or did we just accept this thing is normal for cons and moved on?
I mean, it was just a shitpost I made. But there were parties where several crossplying Capippalists got drunk as hell. The local femboy did get blacked out and had to be carried off by 2 people.

niggaphil

Without actual evidences like picture or video, I considered it as rumors. Unless @Kuri Rinji able to obtain photo and videos from this offkai event that show multiple gay orgies

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Bronze

Top Bottom