"You give sex to me, and then I gift sex to you, like actual sex NO NO not actual sex! Nonono NO! Sex money! Sex money! Not sex, n... no NO NO!"Komachi Panko

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My entire point is that she makes it seem like she does not actually know what the information is other than the whole thing near the start of the stream implying it was wikileaks level shit. And again, I said this was just my opinion, if I'm wrong I'm not gonna throw a fit over it. It just seems weird that someone would be sending her receipts without her having even a vague idea of if its a large amount of shit to sift through or not.
No, she's stating she knows what the information is. She just doesn't know the AMOUNT of information (pages of text, time on audio or video, etc).

And have you considered she wouldn't be putting this out there if it wasn't from a TRUSTED source? There are numerous people at OffKai right now Kirsche personally knows. If she's this confident, it's easy to assume she trusts the source.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
No, she's stating she knows what the information is. She just doesn't know the AMOUNT of information (pages of text, time on audio or video, etc).

And have you considered she wouldn't be putting this out there if it wasn't from a TRUSTED source? There are numerous people at OffKai right now Kirsche personally knows. If she's this confident, it's easy to assume she trusts the source.
Yeah, she knows what it is but doesnt seem to have the evidence at hand. Guessing someone recorded either audio or video.

Also it seems that there was a staff meeting before the Phase thing according to some people.

Salado

This is getting more difficult to follow than the Iran-Contra affair.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
If nothing gets delayed too much, Capippalist party starts in a little bit over 2 hours.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

roktofferson

Yeah, she knows what it is but doesnt seem to have the evidence at hand. Guessing someone recorded either audio or video.

Also it seems that there was a staff meeting before the Phase thing according to some people.
she said it was too hard to upload stuff from offkai which is why it'll be tomorrow, so probably involves some kind of recording

If nothing gets delayed too much, Capippalist party starts in a little bit over 2 hours.
:ameliaGAY:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am I crazy for feeling like people are blowing this out of proportion with all the sabotage allegations? Has offkai been a shitshow? Yeah, like it was every year so far. Are some of the staff retards who probably shouldn't be on board for one reason or another? Also yes. But thats kinda all I see. Other people have been dealing with the schedule and tech issues, so this whole thing just feels weird to me.
SILENCE REDDITOR! ONLY BASED GODS ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK IN THIS THREAD!

Average idol pedofans. The T0T shirt one is specially classy. Now children everywhere easily know who to stay away from!
1717355382615270 - Copy.jpg
I found @The Rrat in offkai! Lookin' good bro! :selenpointandlaugh:
1717355382615270.jpg

BACHA PORK

VPIGGY
What Domo do? He has been doing Vtuber interviews and Vtuber adjacent content for a while so its normal for them to want someone like him around. That is no different from giving someone like Koe, Nagzz or Evanit0 a panel. Especially when it comes to the Twitch side of things. Love it or hate it, they are the Twitch normie gateway to Vtubers.
He sucks and is an annoying grifting femboy, just like the other guys you mentioned, and, anyone else who comes in from the normie gateway guys like them are obviously normies themselves and just make the scene/hobby worse. Why do you think the social aspect of all of this has been going downhill since 2020 when these retards decided to all hop on the bandwagon?

I'm glad the Japanese side of this industry doesn't ass-kiss people like them and gets actual talented individuals to collaborate in events/conventions.

Salado

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He sucks and is an annoying grifting femboy, just like the other guys you mentioned, and, anyone else who comes in from the normie gateway guys like them are obviously normies themselves and just make the scene/hobby worse. Why do you think the social aspect of all of this has been going downhill since 2020 when these retards decided to all hop on the bandwagon?

I'm glad the Japanese side of this industry doesn't ass-kiss people like them and gets actual talented individuals to collaborate in events/conventions.
@Nenélove we found you a new friend

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
SILENCE REDDITOR! ONLY BASED GODS ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK IN THIS THREAD!

Average idol pedofans. The T0T shirt one is specially classy. Now children everywhere easily know who to stay away from!
View attachment 71037
I found @The Rrat in offkai! Lookin' good bro! :selenpointandlaugh:
View attachment 71038
I feel like the smarter thing to do would be to let Idol take the fall for this one but it was actually an improptu meetup of Minimoo's with Muyu, she's on the tablet in the center...

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Rima Evanstar is recapping previous Offkai controversies and covering the latest stuff.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like the smarter thing to do would be to let Idol take the fall for this one but it was actually an improptu meetup of Minimoo's with Muyu, she's on the tablet in the center...

The more I see of the average vtuber fan, the more I feel like a god among insects after less than five months of actively touching grass and exercising.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

If someone comes up with an OffKai competitor on the east coast I could probably find an excuse to go. I'm probably going to hate it, but I'm willing to report on it so you guys have something to laugh at.

The big question is how I keep myself from getting recognized. Someone please give me ideas.
cosplay like your avatar or oshi, then wear a wig and mask. And shout you are afraid of covid19. No one will recognise you and stay away from you who looks like a weirdo

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
The more I see of the average vtuber fan, the more I feel like a god among insects after less than five months of actively touching grass and exercising.

Shit, I've decayed a good deal and put on some very obvious weight since my disability hit me a few years ago, but compared to what you see with these guys I may as well be a fucking Greek statue.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom