"take dawn sord! be frendry!!!!"Usada Pekora

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not him but a friend got me covered.
240602-030642.jpg
nasubi.png
The asian phenotype honestly has to be one of the most hideous on earth, no wonder they struggle to get married.
Inb4 "This asian chick looks cute!" yeah say that again after the billions of filters and makeup are removed.

Stunned But Dumb

Serbian Peacemakers

If there is truly sabotage going on by the usual suspects they will 100% gloat about it after the fact, They know not the Idea of opsec and will brag about how they helped shut down evil Neo-Nazi Pipkin Pippa and ruin her event to prevent TTD.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wawa's performance was great.
:kiaragosling:

Now I can go back to the default state of not giving a shit about Offkai.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 70958
The asian phenotype honestly has to be one of the most hideous on earth, no wonder they struggle to get married.
Inb4 "This asian chick looks cute!" yeah say that again after the billions of filters and makeup are removed.
I'll call you on your bullshit, I bet my international visa that you would get hard instantly if Nene (forma de humana) gracefully approached you with romantic interest.

E: for the unaware, Nene is pretty cute, I only wish she had long hair but that's my thing, not her thing. If you look up the archives you can find her vertical facecam stream (she doesn't do the voice there).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'll call you on your bullshit, I bet my international visa that you would get hard instantly if Nene (forma de humana) gracefully approached you with romantic interest.
Nah, Nene is my religion, I would kneel and pray like a good follower of our Holy Covenant.

Stunned But Dumb

Wemi singing the rap of california girls is... something...

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
View attachment 70958
What terminal Latina exposure does to a mf

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think Kiara works a crowd better than anyone else in EN vtubing.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not him but a friend got me covered.
240602-030642.jpg
Sayu if you happen to read this. Don't try sex work, don't own yourself like that. :whatastory:

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 70958
Yeah but while all other women turn fat when they hit 30, latinas undergo a transformation and become Broodmothers from Dragon Age: Origins. The process is the same too.
First day, they come and catch everyone. Second day, they beat us and eat some for meat. Third day, the men are all gnawed on again. Fourth day, we wait and fear for our fate. Fifth day, they return and it's another girl's turn. Sixth day, her screams we hear in our dreams. Seventh day, she grew as in her mouth they spew. Eighth day, we hated as she is violated. Ninth day, she grins and devours her kin. Now she does feast, as she's become the beast. Now you lay and wait, for their screams will haunt you in your dreams.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Apparently the power is was out at one of the hotels nearby.

i still dont know how to make images thumbnails when they aren't uploaded to the forum directly. gomen mobile users.

As i was writing this, i learned it came back on after ~40 minutes or so:
onggyb.png

Hopefully this is a completely resolved problem and does not imply anything about potential future issues as the convention progresses.

God's Strongest Dragoon

i still dont know how to make images thumbnails when they aren't uploaded to the forum directly. gomen mobile users.'t uploaded to the forum directly. gomen mobile users.

onggyb.png

Hopefully this is a completely resolved problem and does not imply anything about potential future issues as the convention progresses.
WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA FAGS
POWER GRID HAS BEEN FUCKED FOR YEARS

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nah, Nene is my religion, I would kneel and pray like a good follower of our Holy Covenant.
Please keep Reticuleposting in the Reticuleposting thread.

The lights going out was a bit of mercy for anyone who pulled a 2/10, at least.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

i still dont know how to make images thumbnails when they aren't uploaded to the forum directly. gomen mobile users.'t uploaded to the forum directly. gomen mobile users.

onggyb.png

Huhhhhhh

Some of my friends rented rooms over there too.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wemi's wrapping up her Karaoke, but she had some jitters leading up to this:

Wemi LOVE! :pomuLove:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
our jerry overcame this sabotage with the power of

:jellySlurs:

uh dangling her cable a bit

ending with a banger
Someone send her assortment of good shit from Neutrik
I mean currently a subset of the more hardcore conservative christians are equating Anime with Pedophilia which is fun. Before it was just general degeneracy so you know its a step into a more defined characterization of their anti Anime charge. For me to get any more info on their next plans I would have to do some more research I haven't paid much attention on the subject. I will be in touch.
That tracks. "Hardcore conservative christians" are consistently being outed as pedo fags.
LOL, not at the con and only 40 minutes? Who the fuck cares, this is not even a minor annoyance. Con is at the airport though? Literally zero chances of power going off.

Bronze

Based Offkai finished the concert before Clara's karaoke. I forgive some of the fuck up now :sanasmile:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 70958
Yeah but the Asian chick I simped too close to the sun for didn't have filters on her stuff. So I know she's legit! Wish I didn't though

:gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

onggyb.png

Did the interns do this too? Damn are they dedicated.

Top Bottom