"Don't be a lesbian wwwww"Kazama Iroha

The Offkai 2024 Blacklisting Debacle (and other possible scandals)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, they're 11 minutes late for the "Light up the Night" Karaoke concert, let's see if they fuck this up too. Fucking this up would be huge because Kiara and Bao are part of it.
From the Groomcord -
1717297302678.png

What in the everliving fuck is this amateur hour shit?
:NOWWELAUGH:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
They arent in the list of Sponsors unlike the rest and that made me remember that Sayu is also a Sponsor

Also HOLY SHIT I didn't know sayu was that fat, I thought people were lusting over her?
She gained a lotta weight compared to last year:
Damn she short

A

That's how you know all her menhera attacks over the past year were the real thing. It's not even architecture, it's the sadgirl kind of weight gain. More wrinkles too. I don't even have a strong opinion on Sayu, but it's kinda rough to see.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Yeah, I saw that. Then I also saw a mod claim that they're trying to get people into the room...like 10 minutes ago. So LMAO. If these retards had any brain cells, they would have put a banner underneath the ads to announce what's going on but it's pretty clear they have no clue what they're doing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, they're 11 minutes late for the "Light up the Night" Karaoke concert, let's see if they fuck this up too. Fucking this up would be huge because Kiara is part of it.
Fixed that for you, loosing Kiara and by extension Holo is going to seriously hurt, more when one of the organizers is a self-admitted KFP negroid.
She gained a lotta weight compared to last year:

That's how you know all her menhera attacks over the past year were the real thing. It's not even architecture, it's the sadgirl kind of weight gain. More wrinkles too. I don't even have a strong opinion on Sayu, but it's kinda rough to see.

Still has hideous chink face, every day I am reminded people have no standard for whom they breed with and that is the reason mankind is going fucking downhill.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fixed that for you, loosing Kiara and by extension Holo is going to seriously hurt, more when one of the organizers is a self-admitted KFP negroid.
Yeah, losing Kiara is going to hurt more. I mentioned Bao because of her popularity in the twitch indie sphere, so losing her would spread the news of this shitshow to an even greater audience.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I mean, Holo does make its own. They're just using Offkai as an NA bonus.

Though the likes of Phase, Idol, some of the Brave brands getting together and making their own small corpo con probably would be an idea, and not just because including the last one would make La+ fedpost.

They could even attract friendly indies, similar to how Shigure Ui nonchalantly uses the services of Cover's 3D studio.
Trying to make use of Offkai made sense - it's in a good location (large city, international airport, close enough to Phase HQ they can arrange transportation of merch), they had another group doing the planning and organization, and the audience was pretty closely aligned with Phase Connect's audience to cater to the current fanbase, get good use of advertising money, and sell merch and the like.

Pity that the staff and volunteers are grossly incompetent to the point where we legitimately have to wonder if they're intentionally trying to sabotage the main sponsor of the event. Time to make your own convention, Fishman.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, losing Kiara is going to hurt more. I mentioned Bao because of her popularity in the twitch indie sphere, so losing her would spread the news of this shitshow to an even greater audience.
Eh, twitchoids can be easily swayed and they only get angry for like 5 minutes, also if Offkai plays their cards right they can place themselves as the opposition to "LE EBIN RIGHT-WINGERZZZ!" and go scot free. Kfp and Hololive fans on the other hand... oh they do not forgive so easily, to a damn fault.

I wanna see Kiara bitch ONCE on Twitter and have absolute armageddon descend upon these people.

Salado

Live.
Let's see how it goes. Jerry is supposed to go after.

e:

Sawa knows.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
"Some volunteer sabotaged the Phase event"

"Stop believing conspiracy theories, Offkai is is just woefully incompetent."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
redditor.png

Plebbitor has some thoughts about your rrat, what say ye asylumsisters?

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I don't want to read what Redditors have to say.

Salado

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
View attachment 70940
I now believe the rrat because I refuse to take this from a Redditor, especially one named "megadongs", and one that's been upvoted 40 times by other Redditors.
:towapeeved:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
View attachment 70940
This person thinks Kirsche is encouraging mass shooters. Opinion discarded into the trash.

1717298909244.png

Also ads were not the only issue, Her audio apparently cut in and out during the event. I don't buy into the sabotage rrat either but this persons full of shit and has an agenda.

When they aren't seething about "neo-nazi" vtubers they spend their time cry about Muh soggy knees

Screenshot 2024-06-01 233318.png
Screenshot 2024-06-01 233405.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Okay! Okay... I'ma stop stirring the pot, I know you fine gents want to get back to arguing circularly over malice or incompetence.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
VShojo co-founder.

I'm not sure what to think about this sort of statement. Does the "fuck you die slow" sentiment apply to Offkai or people against Pride Month. 🤔

opera_makYdoo9tD.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Salado

20 minutes of Hime's karaoke without any kind of problems 🤔

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
20 minutes of Hime's karaoke without any kind of problems 🤔
image.png

Yeah, but she only showed up to shill her favourite game.

Top Bottom