"I do play games. I promise I play games. Just not this type of game... I'm a rhythm gamer ok? Is that the truth- Is that the truth you want? I'm a rhythm gamer, I can only hit 2 buttons... I can only hit 2 to 4 buttons simultaneously painshork noises that's the truth gets attacked ah get outta here barracuda... I'm having a moment."Gawr Gura

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So I recently learned about and joined Tempus member Discord, starting with Hakka. I forgot how retarded and Twitter brained they were.
My message was delete but started backlash. (message was "you girls are horny af")
View attachment 21542
View attachment 21543
View attachment 21544
View attachment 21545
Muted for an hr over so simple af teasing. And somehow that teasing was NSFW but the dog react emote isn't, seems hypocritical. These people are completely delusional and believe everyone is Twitter brained like them, because they actually think I would know not to make that joke by reading the rules.

HOLY SHTI! They made a fucking announcement about it, what fucking losers
View attachment 21546
COMPLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dude you joined a server with minors in it that said no NSFW in the rules and started talking about people being horny
I was teasing. And they were doing that tbf. The person who reacted with a dog emote also posted a gif of a dog going rabid

Piarro

Early Adopter
COMPLAIN SOMEWHERE ELSE
We desperately need a Nolan thread. Nolan, why not make the thread on yourself? You clearly don't care at all about what people know about you.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
We desperately need a Nolan thread. Nolan, why not make the thread on yourself? You clearly don't care at all about what people know about you.
He also doesn't believe in containment.
A Nolan thread is the textbook definition of pissing in the wind.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I was teasing. And they were doing that tbf. The person who reacted with a dog emote also posted a gif of a dog going rabid
Nolan, why do you think it's okay to 'tease' minors this way?
We're assuming the 2 involved were minors. THe mod said that minors were simply around on the server. Not that Koffe and Isa are themselves minors
Nolan, they aren't writing like that because they're "retarded and Twitter-brained" They are writing like that because they are literal dumb children.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan, stop whining
You could, that way you can complain about more things I do simply because I'm the one doing it

Nolan, why do you think it's okay to 'tease' minors this way?
We're assuming the 2 involved were minors. THe mod said that minors were simply around on the server. Not that Koffe and Isa are themselves minors

Nolan, they aren't writing like that because they're "retarded and Twitter-brained" They are writing like that because they are literal dumb children.
Isa claimed to me that she's 30. She also claims Koffe is younger than me, but no specifics on if that means 17 or younger or not

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan you're a fucking retard just accept it and fuck off.
Just because hakka's server wasn't full of horny fujos ready to give you updoots like luxiem's discords (which you probably also got banned from) doesn't mean you get to come here, whine about it like a bitch and expect to get a "OH GURL THOSE HOES DID YOU SO DIRTY!" pat on the back like we're supposed to nod and agree just because it's discord autism. Yes it's discord autism, and yes it's fucking stupid, but you're stupider.
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Just because hakka's server wasn't full of horny fujos ready to give you updoots like luxiem's discords (which you probably also got banned from) doesn't mean you get to come here, whine about it like a bitch and expect to get a "OH GURL THOSE HOES DID YOU SO DIRTY!" pat on the back like we're supposed to nod and agree just because it's discord autism. Yes it's discord autism, and yes it's fucking stupid, but you're stupider.
To be fair, this is the discord degeneracy thread and Nolan is, himself, a discord degenerate.
So in a roundabout way, we're technically on topic.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
To be fair, this is the discord degeneracy thread and Nolan is, himself, a discord degenerate.
So in a roundabout way, we're technically on topic.
Nobody said we weren't, this is genuinely great content.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nobody said we weren't, this is genuinely great content.
I was more saying the quiet part out loud for the subject in question.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
If the shitting on me ended at "we don't care, complain somewhere else" I wouldn't give a fuck. But it went further than that, to the point of saying I was doing something bad on the Discord and even trying to spin it as creepy. And pretending I can't self-reflect

Can we at least acknowledge getting banned for something that you were told would be okay is super fucked.
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T195935.764.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T195358.830.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T195713.575.png
Screenshot - 2023-04-22T200910.624.png
And blocked by the Mishi cunt, maybe for the best. I can't scream at someone who blocked me

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If the shitting on me ended at "we don't care, complain somewhere else" I wouldn't give a fuck. But it went further than that, to the point of saying I was doing something bad on the Discord and even trying to spin it as creepy. And pretending I can't self-reflect

Can we at least acknowledge getting banned for something that you were told would be okay is super fucked.
View attachment 21576
View attachment 21577
View attachment 21578
View attachment 21580
And blocked by the Mishi cunt, maybe for the best. I can't scream at someone who blocked me
Im just curious. Why do you want to be in these discord so bad? Whats the appeal to you? You shitpost and do degen things on the internet that means try and stay away from places like a fan discord that is SFW and has high chances of having minors in it. Thats just common sense. EVEN if others acts " horny " it doesnt mean you should act/talk/interact with it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
:amepopcorn:

EDIT: So let me spell out the timeline of events

Nolan Joins server

Nolan "Damn ya'll horny"
Girls "Ew"
Nolan "I was just teasing"
*Nolan gets banned*
PMs start
Nolan "I didn't know the one might underage, is she a minor? I'll ask and find out"
*Nolan banned and blocked*

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Im just curious. Why do you want to be in these discord so bad? Whats the appeal to you? You shitpost and do degen things on the internet that means try and stay away from places like a fan discord that is SFW and has high chances of having minors in it. Thats just common sense. EVEN if others acts " horny " it doesnt mean you should act/talk/interact with it.
I guess it's just, Discord is my main social media and I want a community I can interact with people as we live chat in. But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance. I just desperately want someway to return to how it used to be, at least somewhat. I just feel lonely

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"oyyy veyyyy i've gotten banned from 109 different discords and keep getting banned, it's all the goyim's fault and not mine whatsoever"

Piarro

Early Adopter
But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance.
Is there a reason you can't just make alts?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure when you get banned from a Discord server, it also bans your IP. And I doubt Nolan has the capacity for using VPNs.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"oyyy veyyyy i've gotten banned from 109 different discords and keep getting banned, it's all the goyim's fault and not mine whatsoever"
Go fuck yourself, you goddamn cunt. I never said the other bans were unfair but if you claim this one was fair then that's just you wanting an excuse to shit on me. This and the 5 bans so far were because of a non-issue
Then I'd have to lie and be fake. And that's the last thing I want to be.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Go fuck yourself, you goddamn cunt. I never said the other bans were unfair but if you claim this one was fair then that's just you wanting an excuse to shit on me. This and the 3 bans so fair were because of a non-issue
nolan pls calm down i was just goofing around...
:pippasadl:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I guess it's just, Discord is my main social media and I want a community I can interact with people as we live chat in. But the only Discords left are these hyperstrict places that ban you for nothing. And no one is willing to give me a second chance. I just desperately want someway to return to how it used to be, at least somewhat. I just feel lonely
If a community changes you either adapt or fuck off that community.
Go fuck you goddamn cunt. I never said the other bans were unfair but if you claim this one was fair then that's just you wanting an excuse to shit on me
Do you not post these screenshots to get shit on? It keeps happening idk i thought that was your thing at this point

Top Bottom