"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 73458
Tweet

hey some self-reflection. In the worse possible way. I wonder how his parents would feel knowing his comparing his sister's suicide due to depression(?) to his case where its just being a retard on the internet constantly.
She....killed herself? Isn't that like the opposite of persisting?
confused-meme-480-x-498-gif-61ltaoqov7a2ldok.webp

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Found some kinda old (from may) funsies in the haachama chinkcord. He's not banned and liveposted 2 days ago without issues.

Screenshot_20240711-151120_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240711-151346_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20240711-151425_Discord.jpg

The conversation goes on a little bit more but its just the usual " i thought you were being rude which is why i overreacted teehee hugs? "

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Apparently muting doesn't stop dm. I have no idea what kind of help he thought I needed, but I didn't want to drag the conversation out so ignored that part
View attachment 73464
Should've just fucking ignored him, people like him take replies as validation, fucker needs to seriously realize that nobody likes how he acts.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
The drama and tragedy of Nolan and Scoots' relationship is worthy of a visual novel or a theatre play

Zyklon Mag

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Should've just fucking ignored him, people like him take replies as validation, fucker needs to seriously realize that nobody likes how he acts.
I figured my refusal to change my decision would suffice. If he contacts again I'm blocking him or closing dm to him specifically if I can

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?
I sometime feel bad about laughing when I read this thread because I have a disability but then I remember that most of the things that happened to him had been his own doing.
When Nolan's trial has begun, I initially voted not to ban him. I read this thread to remember what an idiot I was.
Same

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apparently muting doesn't stop dm. I have no idea what kind of help he thought I needed, but I didn't want to drag the conversation out so ignored that part
View attachment 73464
Scoots my boy, you're too nice of a person. He's framing that whole second paragraph that you were at fault. He's displacing the majority of the blame for you leaving on you and what blames remains on him, he's reinterpreting as not as bad. This is narcissism 101.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Imagine the bad end CGs:vomit:
I don't know if them swearing together-forever then kissing or Nolan killing himself would be the bad ending...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scoots my boy, you're too nice of a person. He's framing that whole second paragraph that you were at fault. He's displacing the majority of the blame for you leaving on you and what blames remains on him, he's reinterpreting as not as bad. This is narcissism 101.
That was my assumption too with his assertion that I of the two of us was the one that needed help. Poor conspiratorial scoots, and yeah I am too nice I was telling my friend the day before that I wish I wasn't then I wouldn't have given him so many chances

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
That was my assumption too with his assertion that I of the two of us was the one that needed help. Poor conspiratorial scoots, and yeah I am too nice I was telling my friend the day before that I wish I wasn't then I wouldn't have given him so many chances
I think I'm too nice as well, what I eventually learned is that you put yourself up to ridicule because you might unintentionally play devil's advocate or something similar. You gotta be harsher man, some people are just not worth trying.. as genuinely as your niceness may be, think about it first.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?
Some stuff is funny, Nolan can be pretty unintentionally hilarious at times, but honestly when I look at the big picture it's fucking depressing. I honestly preferred the days when we knew very little of Nolan's home life and it was mostly just us poking the retard and getting reactions out of him or him dropping some autistic fucking take and me being all sardonic and sarcastic to piss him off, that was funny. Learning about the slow and excruciating way in which he's destroying his own life is not. Knowing Nolan is just a symptom of a much wider problem and there are loads of young people like him makes me want to fucking shoot myself.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Honestly should've just blocked him and let it be at that. "If you dm me again" leaves a door open to people like him. He may not dm today or tomorrow, but the bridge technically isn't burned yet in his mind.

For your own sake just walk away man

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

tgmslc

Some stuff is funny, Nolan can be pretty unintentionally hilarious at times, but honestly when I look at the big picture it's fucking depressing. I honestly preferred the days when we knew very little of Nolan's home life and it was mostly just us poking the retard and getting reactions out of him or him dropping some autistic fucking take and me being all sardonic and sarcastic to piss him off, that was funny. Learning about the slow and excruciating way in which he's destroying his own life is not. Knowing Nolan is just a symptom of a much wider problem and there are loads of young people like him makes me want to fucking shoot myself.
I feel like this is why its useful to document cases like this. Both to serve as cautionary tales but also to see if something - anything - gets through his thick-ass skull and helps move the needle even 1mm away from "Complete Shit-head". Stuff like these recent borderline-introspective moments are instructive, I think.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
you care too much.
This video is harsher than I intend it to be but I love this movie so it'll suffice

Yes I care too much another reason it took this long. Personally I'm surprised I'm not letting him back in I thought I expressly cut off all his avenues to me because I was worried I'd renege, but seems even my care has its limits. I just needed him to know that I refuse to take any of the blame. GSD was right and I don't want Nolan to think I agree with the notion that I did wrong

Last edited:
Top Bottom