"I'd rather see feet, than play with the ouija board"Lia Rinkou's mom

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

fortnitesmasherX

No chance. The dude has done this for ages. I always assumed it was part of why he's so spammy and desperate to be seen and get replies for his empty channel void sperging as well. He constantly has some "Sorry I'm late1 wait WHAT AYO HAHA LMAOOOO" type message when showing up to streams. He really wants to feel like he himself in particular is an integral part of the streamers experience and even the other people in chat.
It's also another reason I think he needs to get offline. It always came off as him taking it as validation to me when someone actually reads his message because irl he's just always ever so bullied for simply existing and not doing anything ever to other people frfr. Probably why he clings on to people that asspat him while anyone who doesn't immediately gets something ranging from aggressively passive aggressive to straight aggression. He will then also hold that grudge, as seen with that last discord ban he ate. Or anytime he references this place, especially a couple specific people lol

What a sad, pathetic person. The terrible part is he'll probably die while holding those delusions.

edit: I got us to 200, fuckers.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I keep seeing him in chats now!
I saw him in the Kiara birthday streams being inane and mostly talking about himself and during a slow point in the chat during Mint/Matara podcast I saw...
Screenshot-2024-07-09-122619.png

...so stupidly Kiara's ban was not a permanent one and to this day he is STILL just posting pointless and inane shit that is also more about himself than the streamer.
:crushface:
It's already too late for you. Live streams, VODs, highlight channels - you will now reflexively pick out his comments from the background of any vtuber chat you see. Always inane, always the same, somehow everywhere. Welcome to the Nolan thread.

God's Strongest Dragoon

No chance. The dude has done this for ages. I always assumed it was part of why he's so spammy and desperate to be seen and get replies for his empty channel void sperging as well. He constantly has some "Sorry I'm late1 wait WHAT AYO HAHA LMAOOOO" type message when showing up to streams. He really wants to feel like he himself in particular is an integral part of the streamers experience and even the other people in chat.
It's also another reason I think he needs to get offline. It always came off as him taking it as validation to me when someone actually reads his message because irl he's just always ever so bullied for simply existing and not doing anything ever to other people frfr. Probably why he clings on to people that asspat him while anyone who doesn't immediately gets something ranging from aggressively passive aggressive to straight aggression. He will then also hold that grudge, as seen with that last discord ban he ate. Or anytime he references this place, especially a couple specific people lol
Pretty much. It's not just his need for attention, it's a need for validation for being part of a group. He's turbo alone and he's probably been through a dozen of people he declared as "friends" that were actually just people that tolerated his bullshit and ranting until they didn't anymore. He's shown numerous times he's completely incapable of accepting or even cognitively acknowledging that he's truly at fault. Even the few times he does say he's done something wrong, it's either as a smokescreen to get people to stop dogpiling him or it's immediately followed up with the classic "I did something wrong because someone else wronged me, so now I'm justified in my wrongdoing."

So after seeing all these "friends" leave him, he can't acknowledge they left because of his behavior. It's why he seeks in-group validation as it helps him mentally cope and ignore the possibility that people don't like him for a good reason.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Despite this outcome being predictable, and despite me being one to laugh and make fun of Nolan, I respect that you genuinely did try to be his friend and help him. You seem to have stuck it out for longer than damn near anyone in his life aside from his family, and by his own admission, they're all pretty much tired if his shit. I enjoy laughing at lolcows, but I'll almost always support one changing their lolcow ways and making positive changes to their lives. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be something Nolan is willing to do, despite there being people like you trying to help him.

Sticking it out for this long may have been a bit foolish, but you're a good dude Scoots, and Nolan didn't deserve that friendship. Hopefully, you'll have a lot less headaches to deal with moving forward.
Nolan didn't deserve Scoots' continued effort. I hope the coming collapse of the Nolanverse will provide some degree of satisfaction in it's destruction.

Knowing about him in the forum is a journey, knowing his existence when watching streams is a curse. You WILL basically always see his LMAOOOO sliding up the screen if chat is open in a decent sized stream, especially if it's a Karaoke or some sort of "celebration" stream. Almost inevitably. Shame the Kiara ban wasn't perm though, was funnier that way.

I wonder if he's capable of understanding that he's not a participant in the stream and his absence is literally irrelevant.
Considering he still feels the need to inform everyone he's "joining" the stream every fucking time after all these years..

:CrushAllowed:

Yeah nah.

Pretty much. It's not just his need for attention, it's a need for validation for being part of a group. He's turbo alone and he's probably been through a dozen of people he declared as "friends" that were actually just people that tolerated his bullshit and ranting until they didn't anymore. He's shown numerous times he's completely incapable of accepting or even cognitively acknowledging that he's truly at fault. Even the few times he does say he's done something wrong, it's either as a smokescreen to get people to stop dogpiling him or it's immediately followed up with the classic "I did something wrong because someone else wronged me, so now I'm justified in my wrongdoing."

So after seeing all these "friends" leave him, he can't acknowledge they left because of his behavior. It's why he seeks in-group validation as it helps him mentally cope and ignore the possibility that people don't like him for a good reason.
Nolan doesn't even understand what an lolcow he truly is. Man..

I don't think he'll ever have the ability to process that the inane, vapid live-reaction posting will ever be reason enough to dislike him. Really all of that could even be forgiven by most posters if he was funny and added some value to things. But he isn't and he doesn't.

Last edited:

tgmslc

:crushface:
It's already too late for you. Live streams, VODs, highlight channels - you will now reflexively pick out his comments from the background of any vtuber chat you see. Always inane, always the same, somehow everywhere. Welcome to the Nolan thread.
Gods help me, if Fauna or Bae ever popular enough to warrant his spamming, I may just commit a hate-crime...

Really all of that could even be forgiven by most posters if he was funny and added some value to things. But he isn't and he doesn't.
See, that's probably the worst part. He's enough of a trainwreck to draw this much attention to himself, but not witty or funny enough to do anything other than be a world-class nuisance.

Nolan, you have eyes on you. Do something actually funny already.

niggaphil

Ex-friend :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:
I thought he fucking hates you, and said you are delusional and being a conspirator? Now he is agreeing with you @Scoots

Screenshot 2024-07-10 144918.png

Screenshot 2024-07-10 144853.png

Edit:

OH NO NO NO NO NO @tgmslc, your dream IS COMING TRUE SOON!!!!!:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Another Nolan's penis has been exploded. :nolanhugs?:

Screenshot 2024-07-10 145219.png

Screenshot 2024-07-10 145227.png

Just like what happened in Callie chink cord, Nolan try to fuck with the Fauna Chink Mod, and get fucked in the arse.

Last edited:

tgmslc

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I thought he fucking hates you, and said you are delusional and being a conspirator? Now he is agreeing with you @Scoots
I'm a conspirator to him when it regards Nijisanji talents (Nolan: There is no clique in Nijisanji)
Or information from Random T who he also doesn't trust because RT confirmed cliques in Nijisanji and that Filian is a character (he really doesn't like the notion that streamers are characters no everyone is 99% true to themselves and the only exceptions are bad people like Mikeneko, or obvious characters like Kobo and Luna) in this case he fully accepts the fauna anti botter because it doesn't paint the Vtuber in a gray light

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

View attachment 73388
View attachment 73389

Edit:

OH NO NO NO NO NO @tgmslc, your dream IS COMING TRUE SOON!!!!!:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Another Nolan's penis has been exploded. :nolanhugs?:

View attachment 73390

View attachment 73391

Just like what happened in Callie chink cord, Nolan try to fuck with the Fauna Chink Mod, and get fucked in the arse.
I'll avoid my usual rambling but: "This is the last warning. Next time, I will deport you like other groups.":whatastory::BibooPopcorn:

I love when he tries to :Fauna-AKSHUALLY: someone and gets checked. Anyway I give it about 2 days. Edit: Having reread I think I misunderstood and he already ate the ban? If so: :selenpointandlaugh:

Last edited:

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Congratulations (?) On 200 pages of uncontrollable and unfortunately uncontained Nolan Sperg Posting !
He's got bad rep with the chinks, his behaviour is known. Amazing.

Zyklon Mag

Remember the Chinese folks that made their way here to say "Nolan is fucking retard"? I hope they spill some more if they can, I will stop laughing at the upcoming population crisis for a whole 5 hours if they do.

niggaphil

Edit: Having reread I think I misunderstood and he already ate the ban? If so: :selenpointandlaugh:
Yeah the Fauna cord moderator granted Nolan's wish and banned him. I checked his profile and he was not in the Fauna cord anymore (Based on the mutual server information). I must said the sapling mod is fucking based :pippafuckyeah:

Nolan might not noticed yet, or else he will be venting in the Gura cord. If not then he may vent to his new fuck buddy.

tgmslc

This got me wondering if there are Holo fancord mods more based than the Mumeicord mods with a public execution channel...
1000008677.png

... when I had an amazing thought: is Nolan's banning still visible in history there?

1000008678.png

Incredible.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?

fortnitesmasherX

Sorry I'm late, everyone. LOL this is great

Do you guys genuinely laugh and get joy out of this or is it some kind of masturbatory morbid curiosity?
For me it's both. I really want to see the conclusion to his story arc. But I also can't help but laugh at his self-inflicted issues.

tgmslc

This isn't entertainment for me; it's more like... research. Like Jane Goodall, I'm trying to study how the mind of a chimp works to gain a better understanding of why they do what they do.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
When Nolan's trial has begun, I initially voted not to ban him. I read this thread to remember what an idiot I was.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Is this your first lolcow thread? Morbid curiosity IS the entertainment when it comes to lolcows.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When Nolan's trial has begun, I initially voted not to ban him. I read this thread to remember what an idiot I was.
You had mercy for him, I wanted to keep him around for entertainment.
WE ARE NOT THE SAME

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
This got me wondering if there are Holo fancord mods more based than the Mumeicord mods with a public execution channel...
View attachment 73413
... when I had an amazing thought: is Nolan's banning still visible in history there?

View attachment 73414
Incredible.
This reminds me of that time Nolan got hit by an auto mod bot for a ban and one of the mods unbanned him JUST so they could personally ban him themselves.

Frankly? It's less depressing if I laugh. If he somehow through whatever miracle of God it took got his shit sorted out, I would clap for him right alongside Scoots. If only because I honestly believe it's impossible. With what level of pipe dream that is though, there isn't a big enough X for me to press about it happening. But also two of the above replies are right too.

It's a fascinating train wreck, and it's hard for me to pretend like he doesn't deserve or bring all of this shit onto himself. Like If you really go over or think about anything that's happened to him, I actually cannot think of an instance that didn't happen through his own action. It IS possible I've forgotten one or two but I'm really struggling to remember them and lean towards them not existing. Everything we've seen happen is because he either can't shut the fuck up, won't back off of someone or refuses to stop being aggressive.
You could mayyyybe argue "but the forum used to poke prod and provoke him!" but he's hardly the only person that's been a forum joke at some point. We've had maybe 5ish people that actually couldn't take it in stride. Almost every other person either joins in or ignores it/migos the comment and it's generally not an issue. Him slap fighting with people for pages was just too easy to provoke and his victim complex wouldn't let him leave things be so more people jumped on.

Most of us shit on him now but if you weren't there for the whole show it's easy to forget around half the people still here made genuine effort posts trying to help the guy before throwing hands in the air saying "Fuck it" because of the same shit you're seeing STILL happen now. Then because of his habits a lot of people started learning the other shit and it turned into actual "Wait what the fuck this guy is deranged" lolcow watching. The constant victim complex wherein he neglects telling full stories is pretty annoying, but putting hands on his mother and most notably the sister stuff is a HUGE reason people hold a severe attitude towards him. Which ironically enough were some of the few times he seemed to be telling the actual story.
Then there's all the other stuff that's come out over time like hand scooping ice cream into his face, losing his job arguing with his managers about missing streams, the dog diaper stuff and slap a cherry on that shit sundae with something like shoving an old person. It adds up to a lot in the long run.
Reminder that he himself caused the shifting of the ban vote by getting pissy over a comment that was objectively not any level of instigating. And considering how many people liked to instigate that's pretty impressive.
So yeah I'm legitimately curious to see how this ends regardless of whatever else, and part of that is seeing the rest on the way.

Also this. Much dishonaru muh famiry.

Last edited:
Top Bottom