"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Nolan update:

Banned from another Chinese server -
image.png

image.png

However, the members of the HanaMacchia server appear to be finally getting sick of Nolan.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image2.png

image.png

Man, that other person sounded upset. Hope it isn't someone we know. :dokibirdWhat:

niggaphil

Nolan update:

image.png

image.png

However, the members of the HanaMacchia server appear to be finally getting sick of Nolan.
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image2.png

image.png

Man, that other person sounded upset. Hope it isn't someone we know. :dokibirdWhat:
did he join dokibird discord? I wanna see him perform speedrun of getting banned :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

Nolan update:

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image2.png

image.png

I'm really happy that Nolan is still going strong in these trying times. The Niji drama was getting really intense, so I appreciate the levity.

PemAloeKenzoku

did he join dokibird discord? I wanna see him perform speedrun of getting banned :dokiSmug:
He's not in the one that was rebranded from the Selencord. Last I saw he's only in Sayu's discord

niggaphil

I'm really happy that Nolan is still going strong in these trying times. The Niji drama was getting really intense, so I appreciate the levity.
Wait for Scarle termination, he would went nuclear and get mass banning in Discord. Last time i poked fun of him being coomer about Scarle bra made him went berserk. :dokiSmug:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Wait for Scarle termination, he would went nuclear and get mass banning in Discord. Last time i poked fun of him being coomer about Scarle bra made him went berserk. :dokiSmug:
I still can't believe you think that a woman would lie about the size of her tits for money.

niggaphil

I still can't believe you think that a woman would lie about the size of her tits for money.
Never trust flips or mexicans tit size unless they show it live or in onlyfans video :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I had honestly completely forgotten about his existence, he's been a lot less interesting as of late. The trial really was the highlight of his career.

niggaphil

I had honestly completely forgotten about his existence, he's been a lot less interesting as of late. The trial really was the highlight of his career.
Wait till his homeless arc or completely forgot to take his pill and sent to hospital arc. Then it would be more funny :dokiSmug:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
He's not in the one that was rebranded from the Selencord. Last I saw he's only in Sayu's discord
He's on the doki fancord that was from Selen's Dragoons fan project fancord (so focused on Dragoons projects rather than Selen-focused). Best guess is that he's still banned from that selencord-turned-dokicord, and the former Dragoons project one doesn't know who Nolan- I mean Crush is, and he's free to interact with english speaking people instead of the chinese.

Here have some examples
1707894939182.png
1707894852483.png

1707894698176.png
1707894727085.png

The mods hasn't realized who he is, but I think I saw one user barely recognizing him, so I guess he found a temporary shelter and not being banned for once.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The trial was basically his entire degen thread meltdown condensed into 3 days of posting, it was amazing.

Stunned But Dumb

I swear every other story is him crying. I really wonder if he's truly sobbing at every assumed inconvenience in life or he gets teary eyed and exaggerates it for emotional effect. Neither is a good look. I don't mean to be some dudebro when I say this, but he's much too sensitive for someone so aggressive. Either learn to not take things so personally or learn to accept that not everything is nice/beneficial to you, man. Just thinking about his life makes me tired.

Though I did laugh at the reveal that he's in a doki discord and the second post shown here is about isreal

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I swear every other story is him crying. I really wonder if he's truly sobbing at every assumed inconvenience in life or he gets teary eyed and exaggerates it for emotional effect. Neither is a good look. I don't mean to be some dudebro when I say this, but he's much too sensitive for someone so aggressive. Either learn to not take things so personally or learn to accept that not everything is nice/beneficial to you, man. Just thinking about his life makes me tired.

Though I did laugh at the reveal that he's in a doki discord and the second post shown here is about isreal
All of the autists (severe) I have met are like this, insane mood swings and specially when they were pampered by their parents they go from bawling over the pettiest shit to screaming and trying to assault people.

mist

noncery is afoot
this lad is the zenith of chumbuds

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I shouldn't have come back into this thread, I see.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

noncery is afoot

Yeah guys when people pull a 6 year old from their parents and then proceed to do unspeakable acts in an alley with said minor they are totally not in control.

Last edited:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

noncery is afoot

I swear this guy is gonna have a mugshot for this kind of stuff at some point the way things are going.

God's Strongest Dragoon

noncery is afoot

I feel more justified in my actions with each passing day
Your blatant refusal to acknowledge your fuck ups has made it apparent that anyone trying to help you recognize the fault in your behavior is wasting their energy. In fact the best advice I can give you is to seriously consider killing yourself. This is not a meme or me trying to be funny. You have horrible tendencies that will likely lead you down the worst lifepath and will never change your behavior, which makes any reasonable people concerned you might make the jump from lolifag to a potential bad toucher later in your life. I'm not telling you to uninstall Life.exe out of kindness towards you but out of fear of what you might do to some innocent person down the road.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Top Bottom