"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

The Nolan Crush Memorial Post Dump and Lolcow Thread

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Gura Chink Discord asked him why he was not moving out, his reply:
Capture5.PNG

Come on, you can't even handle a glass for fuck sake, and ask for a $20/hr burger flipping job? :smugselen:
I would be so ashamed telling strangers on the internet that i dont have the job nor the money to move out of my parents house. Not even saying he should move out because $20/hr wont even pay all your bills. And to be fair, he's been talking about this job for a month. He is not getting hired.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nolan's Cum Glass was broke while he was “cleaning” it :smugselen:

with his stupid-arse wise knowledge, He is asking for refund?

View attachment 62445

No shit Nolan, water was wet?

View attachment 62446

View attachment 62450
Asking for a hug as usual
View attachment 62447

Edit:

Gura Chink Discord asked him why he was not moving out, his reply:
View attachment 62449
Come on, you can't even handle a glass for fuck sake, and ask for a $20/hr burger flipping job? :smugselen:
His first message reads like the thing just exploded in his hand from cleaning it. It's only after questioning that he admits that he fucking dropped it. No shit Nolan when you drop glass it breaks you mongoloid.

Stunned But Dumb

How long ago was that Gura glass sold? Can you even get a refund on Holo products that you yourself destroy, even accidentally? I have no clue. I don't know how all of your sinks work, but quick tip. If washing something fragile and you happen to be very clumsy, try holding it against the bottom or side of the sink, or simply scrub it while submerged in the water.

I refuse to believe he dropped it while rinsing, because then he can't even pour a glass of water without breaking the glass.

Yes. I've been unfairly discriminated against ever since.

fartnitesmasherX

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You made me cutious, and Nolan havnt touched his twitter in 3 days, did my man got suspended again for sperging too hard on the rushia drama?
Coming back to this. He got indeed bonked by Elon.

A

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Coming back to this. He got indeed bonked by Elon.

A

why would he repeat the sentence he was banned for, word for word, when anime women (who have done nothing wrong) have been banned for less

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
why would he repeat the sentence he was banned for, word for word, when anime women (who have done nothing wrong) have been banned for less
He is not aware of his wrong doings. He might say he is, but he isnt.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You are asking too much from a being who does not, to the better judgement of all present, think or reason in any way that could be called "human-like".

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

frz

How long ago was that Gura glass sold? Can you even get a refund on Holo products that you yourself destroy, even accidentally? I have no clue. I don't know how all of your sinks work, but quick tip. If washing something fragile and you happen to be very clumsy, try holding it against the bottom or side of the sink, or simply scrub it while submerged in the water.

I refuse to believe he dropped it while rinsing, because then he can't even pour a glass of water without breaking the glass.
Noone would ever refund that lmao. Much less fucking limited merch.
Honestly if im buying fragile merches, that shit never leave the box, fully sealed.
Expensive breakable stuffs :inahungryl:

Stunned But Dumb

I remember Nolan being quite the big fan of Kyo. I doubt the Kyomie discord tolerated him, but I assume he'll have something to say?

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Shit, I just clicked on this thinking he already spilled it out somewhere on some random Chinese Discord. Guess I will have to wait patiently.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Shit, I just clicked on this thinking he already spilled it out somewhere on some random Chinese Discord. Guess I will have to wait patiently.
He actually didnt.

He basically got ignored on spacebattles.
Screenshot_20240201-132429_Chrome.jpg

And im too lazy to look for discord

PemAloeKenzoku

"He's a great friend" fuck off you retard

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Imagine being parasocial for a fucking faggy wigger.
You dont have to, dudes right there. Prime Kyo sub. He scoops his daddies special butter with unwashed hands, cries about missing streams, cant hold a job cleaning dishes and cant figure out a way to reset cmos on his pc.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You dont have to, dudes right there. Prime Kyo sub. He scoops his daddies special butter with unwashed hands, cries about missing streams, cant hold a job cleaning dishes and cant figure out a way to reset cmos on his pc.
What's the CMOS thing from? Did I miss some nolan lore?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Kyo was a great friend indeed. I remember when my best friend hassled me for making a mean joke once and convinced me I needed to apologize to a bunch of people who didn't care so that a different group of retards could show up and virtue signal about what a win it was for them and their kind. Who also basically did the same thing they chatised me for not long after when they stereotyped an entire race.

KO-ree-anz like to be half plastic- HAHAHA funny yo! I won't apologize for speakin troofs! ->Apologizes anyway
Black peeple liek chikkun- You can't say that dawg what the fuck? Not funny bro. I'll tell you why you're such a piece of shit later.
Like stereotypes don't exist for a reason anyway. Yeah sure don't assume they're 100% in all cases (Insert laundry list of exceptions here) but they end up existing for a reason. Queer deserved it.

Also who the fuck is going to refund a glass that didn't break in transit? Especially a limited item. Good luck with that I guess? Reading that again he missed a word, so I guess he has a back up that he's scared of also breaking now. Personally I would probably only have them to have display in the first place anyway. I also like how without fail he just immediately goes into that passive aggressive sarcasm when a person actually does reply to him lol. You run around 253 discords desparately trying to get interaction with people, then when someone replies to something he basically goes "I guess you're just too low IQ to understand what cleaning is."

Top Bottom