"Chat, how much money would you pay for your oshi's soul?"Kirschey

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Since people are complaining about twitch again, I'll link what Tampermonkey script I use. I haven't seen ads for a long time.

My only problem is I watch streams on my TV through Apple TV or just the TV app. This isn't a problem for YouTube cause I own premium so I don't have to deal with all the crazy adds, but I haven't found anything good for twitch. If I could watch twitch on TV without all the bullshit it wouldn't bother me so much.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
My only problem is I watch streams on my TV through Apple TV or just the TV app. This isn't a problem for YouTube cause I own premium so I don't have to deal with all the crazy adds, but I haven't found anything good for twitch. If I could watch twitch on TV without all the bullshit it wouldn't bother me so much.
have you heard of this crazy thing called an HDMI cable? See, you put one end in your computer and then the other in your TV and presto! Now your TV is a monitor

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

He also accidentally started a new stream on youtube when he tried to co-stream there, so the old link is dead.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Drinking already.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Yay grandpa is back mimiccing the pippa start, pippa randon collab when?

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
1st stream since leaving Holostars and he burps on stream... He's just another fetish streamer now smh...

BEEG Booba Fishing

Aluminium hat time (maybe), but pngtubing as a circle is his way of sticking it to the evil triangle people
Cover_Corporation_logo.png

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Aluminium hat time (maybe), but pngtubing as a circle is his way of sticking it to the evil triangle people
View attachment 42230
Seems like it. He alluded to staying png orbshape for a while. He also alluded to some "Trianglites not liking him like this" but it didn't matter.

Kalion

:)
When I was driving to uh... you know, the zoo I checked myself into.
Rrat: Randon checked himself into a mental institution which is why he disappeared.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Seems like it. He alluded to staying png orbshape for a while. He also alluded to some "Trianglites not liking him like this" but it didn't matter.
Maybe he can't stream as a vtuber before he's officially "graduated"?

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Rrat: Randon checked himself into a mental institution which is why he disappeared.
He did say he was in a Zoo.. He was here all along.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

fortnitesmasherX

I want to see the vod of his first stream. The one where he's drunk off vodka and playing FTL. That sounds so dope!

I know it's lost to time, but a man can dream.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
We definitely are going to see some good entertainment in this stream. He's gonna get plaster. :shubaIapprob:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
We definitely are going to see some good entertainment in this stream. He's gonna get plaster. :shubaIapprob:
He legit sounds like he's streaming from not-magni's place, the mic quality is the same as what Bettel's was when he was over.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He legit sounds like he's streaming from not-magni's place, the mic quality is the same as what Bettel's was when he was over.
They had to get out their sadness from graduating holo in some form or another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Top Bottom