"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Well that settles it, they left because of Stardew Valley perms.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Despite how people have scoffed at the idea, I'm becoming more convinced a male Vshojo branch would be the best option for an aspiring male vtuber. The girls there will acknowledge you and collab with you, you seem to have a good deal in terms of profits, and the culture there isn't so hostile to your very existence. Especially if the claim about Judge Magni 2 being canned by management, that often-maligned talent freedom could be very useful for creative people like Randon whose ideas were constantly getting shat on by perm issues and general JP autism. Not Lando though, I saw his Grimace Shake video he's an unironic
Thinking on it a little more, ever since Babegate Vshojo really hasn't had much of a unicorn audience that cares too much about males on stream. Nyanners and Aethel's relationship was received fairly placidly once the dust had settled. Mouse & Connor shipping is so obnoxiously common it's had to be banned, and Mouse's scattershot interests across the industry have led her to collab semi-frequently with males like Luca, Corpse Husband, and even fleshies like Sykkuno. Even the more GFE-style girls like Silver would stream with the likes of Porcelain Maid.
There's already proof of them being willing to accept a male vtuber into their inner circle in Lord Aethelstan, who was basically hard carried to success by getting in with Mouse & Nyanners and now hovers about 3k average views. I'd rate Vesper/Randon & Magni/Landon significantly more charismatic than he was while he was associated with them. And let's not forget Zentreya.
Vshojo as a brand is a lot more respectable these days with Vei and Nyanners gone too, and it seems to be resulting in more company collaboration, events, and projects - they'll have a 3d concert tomorrow for example and there was their maid event a little while back. Vesper and Magni did a lot of the best Tempus collab content around, even if they personally might not be interested in specific elements like singing.

I dunno, Vshonen has been a joke for years...but it's not so much of a joke that I couldn't see Gunrun going for it if he thought the idea had legs. This is the same guy who founded the company off watching a single Projekt Melody stream, and he's got a lot of investor money to burn. Why not continue poaching all the talent other corps are giving away? Vshojo wants proven products and they're a very good deal for an indie if you fit their criteria. Couldn't be any worse of a gamble than Nazuna was at least.

Kalion

:)
Sorry for the bit of numberfagging, but checking Randon's twitter for signs of life during the suspension, he had 10.1k followers. Today, he has 30.8k.
Hopefully suddenly gaining 20k+ new followers gives our boy a feeling he's def still in this.

Pyhf

"on Twitch"

He hates us!! :urtearingmeapart:

Thinking on it a little more, ever since Babegate Vshojo really hasn't had much of a unicorn audience that cares too much about males on stream. Nyanners and Aethel's relationship was received fairly placidly once the dust had settled. Mouse & Connor shipping is so obnoxiously common it's had to be banned, and Mouse's scattershot interests across the industry have led her to collab semi-frequently with males like Luca, Corpse Husband, and even fleshies like Sykkuno. Even the more GFE-style girls like Silver would stream with the likes of Porcelain Maid.
There's already proof of them being willing to accept a male vtuber into their inner circle in Lord Aethelstan, who was basically hard carried to success by getting in with Mouse & Nyanners and now hovers about 3k average views. I'd rate Vesper/Randon & Magni/Landon significantly more charismatic than he was while he was associated with them. And let's not forget Zentreya.
Vshojo as a brand is a lot more respectable these days with Vei and Nyanners gone too, and it seems to be resulting in more company collaboration, events, and projects - they'll have a 3d concert tomorrow for example and there was their maid event a little while back. Vesper and Magni did a lot of the best Tempus collab content around, even if they personally might not be interested in specific elements like singing.

I dunno, Vshonen has been a joke for years...but it's not so much of a joke that I couldn't see Gunrun going for it if he thought the idea had legs. This is the same guy who founded the company off watching a single Projekt Melody stream, and he's got a lot of investor money to burn. Why not continue poaching all the talent other corps are giving away? Vshojo wants proven products and they're a very good deal for an indie if you fit their criteria. Couldn't be any worse of a gamble than Nazuna was at least.

MagVes can do an Eiffel tower collab with Froot while Bettel is in VC

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
This entire graduation has been weird, but I still find it really odd that Calli never explicitly mentions Vesper and Magni by name here. Makes it feel even more suspect than it was before.
Maybe she was just annoyed that somebody asked her about the situation via superchat, since she was planning to address things at the end of the stream.

The other options I'd consider are:
1. She didn't care all that much about them (kinda hard to believe since she pushed the branch so hard at the beginning);
2. Magni and/or Vesper really did something wrong behind the scenes;
3. The rrats about the changes in EN Management being detrimental to the Holostars are true, and they aren't allowed to Collab or even acknowledge their existence if not necessary (it would be weird since Matsuri basically sexually harasses JP Holostars on a regular basis, so why would the EN management do that?);
4. Any combination of these options;
5. I'm just schizophrenic.

Last edited:

KsonApologist

I would pick Lando any day of the week,he is amazing.But sorry i dont want Nazuna:Male edition.In some hours after the concert i hope they announce Mirai Akari or Nina Kosaka.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Maybe she was just annoyed that somebody asked her about the situation via superchat, since she was planning to address things at the end of the stream.

1. She didn't care all that much about them (kinda hard to believe since she pushed the branch so hard at the beginning);
3. The rrats about the changes in EN Management being detrimental to the Holostars are true, and they aren't allowed to Collab or even acknowledge their existence if not necessary (it would be weird since Matsuri basically sexually harasses JP Holostars on a regular basis, so why would the EN management do that?);
Cross-gender collabs did seem to have gotten rarer. How many did we even get this year? We have the Vesper+Bettel+Bae Barbie watchalong, the SALT TTRPG (2 sessions), Uno collab ft SALT and Monopoly collab ft SALT but with Ame replacing Kronii, did I miss any?

I initially just chalked it as VG debuting resulting in more members to collab with internally, so less desire for them to collab outside of Tempus.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
Cross-gender collabs did seem to have gotten rarer. How many did we even get this year? We have the Vesper+Bettel+Bae Barbie watchalong, the SALT TTRPG (2 sessions), Uno collab ft SALT and Monopoly collab ft SALT but with Ame replacing Kronii, did I miss any?

I initially just chalked it as VG debuting resulting in more members to collab with internally.
Same here. I was honestly surprised that none of the VG boys did any collab with the girls apart from that one time with Bettel, and that took a while to happen.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

I am going to believe in Orange Woman words for now.They know as much as us just like the Rushia termination so she isnt going to talk about something she doesnt know.Perhaps only the other homos of their gen know everything.

I initially just chalked it as VG debuting resulting in more members to collab with internally.
The Omega rrat never made sense to me but its true these 8 months the colllabs Stars-Live started to be very rare.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
I am going to believe in Orange Woman words for now.They know as much as us just like the Rushia termination so she isnt going to talk about something she doesnt know.Perhaps only the other homos of their gen know everything.
This isn't a very good example since I remember Mori going kinda menhera on both her accounts when Rushia was terminated.
But maybe she's being more cautious this time, since the allegations against Rushia came out shortly after her termination.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This isn't a very good example since I remember Mori going kinda menhera on both her accounts when Rushia was terminated.
But maybe she learned her lesson and is being cautious, since the allegations of her leaking stuff came out shortly after.
That was a termination of course nobody its going to tell her:"Hey Karen we terminated Miguel because she did this".This is a graduation in Stars fashion because these niggas seem to dont get a final stream so there its not going to be a explanation.

hivfag

Vesper's sanest fan
That was a termination of course nobody its going to tell her:"Hey Karen we terminated Miguel because she did this".This is a graduation in Stars fashion because these niggas seem to dont get a final stream so there its not going to be a explanation.
In both situations it seemed like we weren't going to get any explanation (and I still don't believe we'll get any in this case), and in both situations Mori (allegedly) knew nothing about what happened.

But on Rushia's case she jumped the gun and reacted badly to it.

I just think that she may have chosen to be extra careful this time in case anything happens, and I wouldn't blame her for it.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
In both situations it seemed like we weren't going to get any explanation (and I still don't believe we'll get any in this case), and in both situations Mori (allegedly) knew nothing about what happened.

But on Rushia's case she jumped the gun and reacted badly to it.

I just think that she may have chosen to be extra careful this time in case anything happens, and I wouldn't blame her for it.
Have you ever worked at a company before? If so, did your boss ever told every employe who he is firing and why he's doong it? Yeah me neither.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The perception of Rushia being terminated could have reflected poorly on the other holos. It could be assumed Rushia didn't want to be terminated, and yet she was taken out back anyways. The current situation has the stars leaving of their own volition, so why assume the stars DIDN'T WANT THIS? She has no reason to truly be upset, they left on their own choice presumably. The talents don't need to know the specific reasons for either situations with the stars or Rushia, obviously termination reflect more drastic.

Were there genuinely ever a crazy amount of collabs between stars and EN? I mean if you compare the months they existed in 2022, and the months they existed in 2023, there wasn't necessarily an insane amount in either (but it wasn't non-negligible either).

All of Holo at it's core is entertainers, and it would foolish to believe otherwise. They will all act/get along with each other because that is their job. It is reasonable to assume many of them may not be in contact with each other after holo... some true friendships likely do exist within the company, but I doubt ALL of them are like that.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Have you ever worked at a company before? If so, did your boss ever told every employe who he is firing and why he's doong it? Yeah me neither.
If I'm in the same department there are always rumors with the real details, but fuck if I know what's really going on in accounting two floors down.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For some reason I had to read this like 5 times because my brain kept saying "WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?!?!"
My first interpretation was: "Have you ever worked at company before? If so, did your boss ever told your employe who is he firing and he's doong it? Yeah me either." Thank you for making 3 grammar errors and nearly crashing my brain's operating system.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For some reason I had to read this like 5 times because my brain kept saying "WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?!?!"
My first interpretation was: "Have you ever worked at company before? If so, did your boss ever told your employe who is he firing and he's doong it? Yeah me either." Thank you for making 3 grammar errors and nearly crashing my brain's operating system.
I really need to read back before posting. Especially when i just woke up. Im not sure i understand it myself :SelenHAHAhere:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Wait maybe it WAS because of Stardew Valley perms, in which case, entirely understandable - Stardew Valley is THE farming/life sim, infinitely replayable, infinitely moddable, to the point where they ate Harvest Moon and Story of Season's lunch back when publishers thought farming sims were dead

But if they're streaming SV they can go all-in on mods, and he might literally be talking about starting an artisan cannabis growing business because that's one of the PPJA submods that I've detailed previously:

PPJA - Cannabis Kit

Top Bottom