"Eating Mike Tysons Ass"Inugami Korone

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, them going to VShonen instead of Niji EN would be even funnier. Or Prof Lando and Randon joining Mythic

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, them going to VShonen instead of Niji EN would be even funnier. Or Prof Lando and Randon joining Mythic
Normally, I would find it to be hilarious, but I would anti Vesper for breaking my boy Pako's heart.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
NOT FAIR BROS I FINALLY FOUND A PENIS HAVER CHUBA THAT I COULD RELATE AND HE LEAVES

F1lcph2XoAI4UOf.jpeg

Fourth #

Congratulations to Vesper and Magni for unexpectedly beating Fuwamoco in becoming the first instance in the company of multiple talents graduating on the same date.

Hololive Indonesia is now the last remaining branch in the company that has yet to have a talent leave for whatever reason.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
As the boards resident Vshojo watcher I'm entirely fine with Vshonen, actually. Not what I expected but, yeah, sure so long as they're still streaming I guess. Rough deal for Pako though.

Last edited:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Damn, I didn't expect to wake up to this. Now I'd like to go back to sleep and start over again. Just gotta remember the good times. Man, Vesper and Magni's interactions with the few girls they did collab with will always be hilarious to me. It sucks we won't get to see that happen again. At the very least, I hope Randon starts streaming again at some point because I'd very much give him a follow if he does. Other than Bettel though, I really have no interest in the other stars unfortunately. So this is it I guess.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If it ends up being completely separated from VshojoEN, and my nigga finally gets to play Xcom, I'll live.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That's exactly how I feel, unfortunately. Part of the reason why I am staying here instead of venturing offsite. Seeing those posts will just raise my blood pressure. Chilling watching IRyS karaoke is much better.
Wait, you people venture off site?:confusedshuba:
I thought that was just a joke.

Negzana

Congratulations to Vesper and Magni for unexpectedly beating Fuwamoco in becoming the first instance in the company of multiple talents graduating on the same date.

Hololive Indonesia is now the last remaining branch in the company that has yet to have a talent leave for whatever reason.
It's Indonesia. Even the least lucrative ID can either choose easy money or whatever excuse Indonesia has for an economy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Eh, first W the unicorns have "gotten" while every couple weeks theres a story about how one of the major "Big tits mcgee" gfe streamers brushed against a stranger's penis on the subway and caused atleast 3 unicorn suicides

Atleast thats my cope

Koros Apogee

GOD Fucking DAMNIT... The news had to drop as I was busy with face to face classes. fuck...

Annoucement on Axel channel

As much as I didn't want to watch the video from the boys as it reminded me of JP Gen 5 girls' video regarding Aloe's graduation and that one was painful to listen to. Watching it still hurts knowing history repeats itself.

I may only like a few of Lando's content and only watched a clip or 2 of Randon but I hope for the best for those 2 and God spare Pako from the pain and suffering, please.

o7

Coffee Filter

*inhale*
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Edit: Do we know if their channels are staying up or are getting removed?

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If it ends up being completely separated from VshojoEN, and my nigga finally gets to play Xcom, I'll live.
Would they have any reason to separate it? The whole point being :talentfreedom: and not having to worry about "Da standards of being strangled by IDOL CULTURE!!1" sort of implies it would be a big ol' happy family no? I mean outside of the people that left because it wasn't as happy as they acted lol.
I figure it would just be EN/JP and whatever is left up to whoever as they decide. Lando nor Randon have no issues interacting with women and a lot of vhsojo orbiters are already in the same space and area. Doesn't most of remainingshojo already do collabs and such with men anyway? I'm not the MOST versed but I was pretty sure they do.

Balls Dipped in Ice

It would make sense if they received a better contract offer from VShoujo, tried to leverage that offer to get a better contract from Cover, Cover refused to match so they accepted the offer.

I hope that's what happened, I just want more magnoir streams

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Would they have any reason to separate it? The whole point being :talentfreedom: and not having to worry about "Da standards of being strangled by IDOL CULTURE!!1" sort of implies it would be a big ol' happy family no? I mean outside of the people that left because it wasn't as happy as they acted lol.
I figure it would just be EN/JP and whatever is left up to whoever as they decide. Lando nor Randon have no issues interacting with women and a lot of vhsojo orbiters are already in the same space and area. Doesn't most of remainingshojo already do collabs and such with men anyway? I'm not the MOST versed but I was pretty sure they do.
I meant in a similar sense to how VshojoJP is effectively a completely different outfit to EN, not like hardwall "You're not allowed".

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I meant in a similar sense to how VshojoJP is effectively a completely different outfit to EN, not like hardwall "You're not allowed".
Oh derp. Think my tism makes it weird to even consider Vshojo as branches or having any level of seperation. Mostly just assumed they would do EN/JP and not bother with any gender splits because Idols bad or whatnot. Guess we'll see what it is if it happens.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Please dear Matsuri let some unicorn make a drive by so i can sperg my frustation out on them. PLEASE.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This genuinely started my day on a foul note, Magni and Vesper were both of the Stars I watched, and the fact they're leaving and not even going to do any kind of graduation stream or anything is fucking awful. Also incredibly strange. This feels like a firing, but when Rushia was fired they were very up front about it. This makes me think both Magni and Vesper full-on quit, possibly on bad terms.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
This genuinely started my day on a foul note, Magni and Vesper were both of the Stars I watched, and the fact they're leaving and not even going to do any kind of graduation stream or anything is fucking awful. Also incredibly strange. This feels like a firing, but when Rushia was fired they were very up front about it. This makes me think both Magni and Vesper full-on quit, possibly on bad terms.
Well, with Rushia they pretty much had to respond since she was talking with drama-tubers and they needed to get their side of the story out. In this case they may be holding them to a non-disclosure agreement so they know they can't do that.

*Note: I say this as a Rushia fan. She may be crazy but she's my kind of crazy, you dig?

Top Bottom